• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

heater

CozyRozie

At the beginning of the Podcast MV was talking about Senda's stolen Ipad & asked if someone suggested that it might be him (MV) who scooped the Ipad.
I guess demon wasn't aware of my post exchange with brig in MITD thread and didn't informed MV that yes, the idea was raised.
So MV assumed that nobody had suggested that he might be the "man"

...but this is not true, take a look at this,
(how could I let this opportunity slip by..lol, here are the posts to prove it )

Quote from: th'ONE on June 20, 2017, 02:21:11 AM
Thanks brig, that duo GS&GN will put CNN out of business for sure now.Finally there will be no more fake news. lol
GSGN Network Inc.

I also watched the "stolen IPAD video"
wow,what a sad story. I bet you it was MV.
OK I understand MV took his Ipad to recompense for the laptop, but the freaking $4, that's f*king low. How may diapers $4 will get him,really.
And from Senda's yawning I think MV spread some chemical in his hovel to make GSenda sleepy.
So now we have not only cyber war but also chemical warfare.
Great.
I'm scared to even visit Senda's thread now.   

Quote from: th'ONE on June 20, 2017, 02:38:14 AM
O no, you just opened old wound mentioning MV and his evil laptop, ha ha

Now at 0:48 Senda is talking that he put the Ipad next to him on the pillow, so if MV was so close to sleeping Senda did MV resist the urge to give Senda soft kiss on the chick.
(just visualize that)

I just like to set the record straight.. :P
And since brig smokes cigarettes (and cigarette butt was left behind in Falkie's place) there is a possibility that both of them did that "number"

*EDIT*
..besides the Ipad $4 cash was also stolen from Falkies place.

CozyRozie

GabCast is very engaging I must say, I have something very important to take care of at this moment, but I don't want to leave my house...

Quote from: Jackstar on July 01, 2017, 08:12:53 PM
O Jesus Lord. Bell has a baby--an actual tiny new human--and you degenerate reprobates are going on about Falkie and crank-calling pizzas.

FOR TEN MINUTES.

Actual, verbatim quote from a first-time listener here at this location: "so, these are just some pathetic dorks, talking about some other dork?"

FOR TEN MINUTES. Revolting.

Correct.  This topic deserves much more time and attention.

CozyRozie

Reason Germany didn't invaded Sweden is because Sweden was a fucking whore collaborating with Nazzis selling steel to Nazzis to make war equipment, so boamar is FULL OF SHIT !!!

CozyRozie

..actually MV's insight into Morocco's history and politics were very informative, (didn't know about the Jewish story)..especially on the topic on those Moroccans living in other European countries.

Quote from: th'ONE on July 01, 2017, 10:07:27 PM
..actually MV's insight into Morocco's history and politics were very informative..especially on the topic on those Moroccans living in other European countries.

Indeed. However,  he didn't seem very enamoured with Detroit...........      :'(

CozyRozie

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 01, 2017, 10:12:09 PM
Indeed. However,  he didn't seem very enamoured with Detroit...........      :'(

are you suggesting MV is a racist :D

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 01, 2017, 10:12:09 PM

Jorch came from Detroit so it is no wonder.

CozyRozie

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 01, 2017, 10:27:30 PM
Jorch came from Detroit so it is no wonder.

But this is a very complex situation developing right now with your comment.
If wasn't for Jorch MV would still be driving truck hauling live stock to slaughter houses,

and because of Jorche MV started BelGab and now is getting rich of it, to the point (didn't you hear what he said) that the money he makes from Bellgab he uses
to buy musical equipment and to pay the bar owners so they will allowed him and his band to play every second Friday at their bars.

He said that it cost him like $125 to pay for the stage at the bars for the night.
And on top of that he pays the other musicians as well, so Jorch actually did MV big favor being goof that he is.
Jorch should be invaded to do next GabCast with MV. CLASSIC. 

Bomar

th'ONE,

You are a punk...

Fuck you,,,

Bomar

The older you get the easier it is to ignore fuckheads.

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on July 01, 2017, 09:53:14 PM
Reason Germany didn't invaded Sweden is because Sweden was a fucking whore collaborating with Nazzis selling steel to Nazzis to make war equipment, so boamar is FULL OF SHIT !!!

Quote from: Bomar on July 01, 2017, 10:58:06 PM
th'ONE,

You are a punk...

Fuck you,,,

Bomar

No no, I called your TOTAL bullshit about Sweden and Germany during WWII, that's a historical fact.
google will back me up on it.....you liar !!!
And I believe Poland whipped Sweden's ass pretty good in the past war as well...you loser.

DON'T LIE NEXT TIME !!!

chinaclipper

great gabcast. really enjoyed the music afterwards (especially that last tune).

Lilith

That was a GREAT GabCast!

Thank You EVERYONE!!!

MOAR!!

Praise MV!

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 01, 2017, 11:25:37 PM
That was a GREAT GabCast!

Thank You EVERYONE!!!

MOAR!!

Praise MV!

I wasn't part of it...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: th'ONE on July 01, 2017, 10:43:57 PM
He said that it cost him like $125 to pay for the stage at the bars for the night.

no no, we get paid to play.

damon

I can't wait until mv posts the show

Lilith

Quote from: Σ> on July 02, 2017, 04:46:13 AM
i was impressed.

Your segment on Virtue Signaling was outstanding.  I wish you would have had time to expand on it more.

People who relate to others, through the veil of Virtue Signaling, don't realize how phony and obvious it is, and generally spend their lives wondering why most people don't relate to them they way they think they should.

Really, the only people who relate to Virtue Signalers the way they want to be related to, are other Virtue Signalers.

Juan

Quote from: Σ> on July 02, 2017, 04:38:44 AM
no no, we get paid to play.
Damn, I thought we had finally reached what has logically been coming - greedy club owners charge bands to play and stupid musicians actually pay to perform.

Sorry I missed the show - waiting for it to be posted.

ItsOver

It was nice to hear a new BellGab.  MV has a voice made for broadcasting.

damon

Quote from: ItsOver on July 02, 2017, 08:38:02 AM
It was nice to hear a new BellGab.  MV has a voice made for broadcasting.

MV should replace George Noory

ItsOver

Quote from: damon on July 02, 2017, 08:38:51 AM
MV should replace George Noory
Agreed.  But just about ANYBODY should replace Jorch.  He just plain sucks.  Too bad most of today's radio industry sucks, too.

damon

Quote from: ItsOver on July 02, 2017, 08:47:56 AM
Agreed.  But just about ANYBODY should replace Jorch.  He just plain sucks.  Too bad most of today's radio industry sucks, too.
Falkie should not replace Jorch.

Lilith

Quote from: damon on July 02, 2017, 08:49:03 AM
Falkie should not replace Jorch.

No, Falkie should replace (Redacted).

damon

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 02, 2017, 08:54:29 AM
No, Falkie should replace (Redacted).
How about Falkie and Heather being a co-hosts.