• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mysterious

Started by EvB, July 26, 2008, 09:39:07 PM

EvB

How the heck do you delete a post here?  One of your OWN that is?

There may be a tab near the edit/modify tab.

MV/Liberace!

isn't there a "remove" link next to modify?  there is for me, but i'm an admin.  however, i thought everybody had that option.  let me kno and i'll make changes if needed.

MV/Liberace!

you should be able to delete your own posts now.  i don't know when/how/why that ability was removed, but it's set up now.

thanks for the heads up.

EvB

Thanks!  Could have SWORN it was there before. I tried an animated PNG which would not animate once I'd uploded it.  CAM!  Help!  I can do flash fine - but Photoshop Animation is just confusing the *^((8 out of me.  Is it that is has to be a .gif and linked form my own site?

Don't get excited - it wasn't a Snoory banner.  If I ever come up for air with school and work - I'll take another shot at that.

Max

it was originally turned off as a precaution, basically you dont want someone going and going nuts over things... and deleting alot of posts...

Centurion40

This is a test post.  I can't seem to post anywhere, or even log-out and try to log back in.

Oh yeah!  But that worked!  WTF!!!

M Knight

Quote from: Centurion40 on October 13, 2011, 12:57:51 PM
This is a test post.  I can't seem to post anywhere, or even log-out and try to log back in.

Oh yeah!  But that worked!  WTF!!!

Too much cat smack.

Centurion40

But that Titor thread still has me blocked out!!!  WTF???!!

M Knight

Quote from: Centurion40 on October 13, 2011, 01:19:03 PM
But that Titor thread still has me blocked out!!!  WTF???!!

Must be a time anomaly.

Centurion40

Well, that settles it!!! Nothing to do but wait until Canada becomes a superpower.

There is a Hyrdosolisaur around here somewhere.

pate

Quote from: EvB on July 26, 2008, 09:39:07 PM
How the heck do you delete a post here?  One of your OWN that is?

/reported.

ediot: Well it takes a tick or two...

twit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnII4_W9k3E

Quote from: EvB on July 27, 2008, 08:15:09 AM
Thanks!  Could have SWORN it was there before. I tried an animated PNG which would not animate once I'd uploded it.  CAM!  Help!  I can do flash fine - but Photoshop Animation is just confusing the *^((8 out of me.  Is it that is has to be a .gif and linked form my own site?

Don't get excited - it wasn't a Snoory banner.  If I ever come up for air with school and work - I'll take another shot at that.

Sorry it took a while to see your post.  I would have to chalk it up to the onset of a burgeoning Bermuda fever or the fact that everything was so new and that I was still finding my way.  We were so happy then.

Fly away, Sweet Woman,
You can now Rest in Peace.
Your post finally got read,
Because MV kept the lease.

Fly!  Fly!  Fly!
Fly, Sweet Woman!