• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Grifynne

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 25, 2018, 06:56:00 AM
Isn't this the root of the whole thing - Art wanted more female voices on the air, and decided to create one?

I don't mind if it is a woman, as long as she is entertaining and doesn't put on a fucking voice to sound like Art Bell. Course I think finding a woman to fill in would be difficult since this seems to be a pretty male-dominated genre.

How about you, Inglorious Bitch? Or Brig? I would subscribe to hear you guys. :)

DanTSX

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 08:46:33 AM
Looks like an Adam’s apple in that picture. Just sayin’.

It’s 2018 shitmonger!

bateman

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bateman on April 25, 2018, 08:55:33 AM
Keith looks to be caving on Twitter.
That’s too bad. He needs to cut her loose.
She either has something on them or there is a contract issue. Hey Keith she blows. Do you ever actually listen to the show?

Grifynne

Quote from: bateman on April 25, 2018, 09:01:56 AM
https://twitter.com/artbellcom/status/989116942060478464?s=21

Maybe that is his way of saying to Heather that Monday is the official "line drawn in the sand" while trying to show her mouthbreathing followers that he is trying to do what she wants.

I mean the line should have been drawn before now with the guest host, but whatever.  A show that was Art's final creation hasn't even aired a tribute yet, and that seems pretty shitty.

The big question will be will KR finally tell HW that she is done if she flakes out on Monday.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 09:01:07 AM
That’s too bad. He needs to cut her loose.
She either has something on them or there is a contract issue. Hey Keith she blows. Do you ever actually listen to the show?

If she wants extra time off - and she has an indulgent employer - that's fine, but this crazy possessive attitude to the show is what's so wrong. Just like a spoiled little brat. Throw her worthless arse out and let her do a podcast with Senda.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Grifynne on April 25, 2018, 09:10:04 AM
Maybe that is his way of saying to Heather that Monday is the official "line drawn in the sand" while trying to show her mouthbreathing followers that he is trying to do what she wants.

I mean the line should have been drawn before now with the guest host, but whatever.  A show that was Art's final creation hasn't even aired a tribute yet, and that seems pretty shitty.

The big question will be will KR finally tell HW that she is done if she flakes out on Monday.
I doubt it now. So sad I thought this morning he had turned a corner. And she will flake on Monday.
I can say with full confidence how awful that show is now. How the hell did it last so long?

spellerine

Art is Heather.  Heather is Art.  It is not Heather trying to talk in a deeper voice to sound like Art, it is Art trying to sound like Heather in his new female voice...The real (Redacted) at some point was switched to the newly transgendered female Art Bell.

It explains all of the drama and tits and why he could not guest host...doesn’t it?

Discuss.

Jocko Johnson

PB it would be for entertainment purposes only, and just for bellgab users.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: DanTSX on April 25, 2018, 09:23:35 AM

Keith is gonna get friendzoned by HLW
Um serious question who wants to be more than friends with her? Gross.

Grifynne

Quote from: spellerine on April 25, 2018, 09:17:24 AM
Art is Heather.  Heather is Art.  It is not Heather trying to talk in a deeper voice to sound like Art, it is Art trying to sound like Heather in his new female voice...The real (Redacted) at some point was switched to the newly transgendered female Art Bell.

It explains all of the drama and tits and why he could not guest host...doesn’t it?

Discuss.

Mind blown. Especially the tits...

GravitySucks

Discuss.

Explains the tit pics and the pics from the hospital bed.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: grano salis on April 25, 2018, 07:54:44 AM
...I suspect that some were manipulated while their defenses were impaired.

Bingo.

ItsOver

Quote from: Grifynne on April 25, 2018, 09:10:04 AM

Ha!  I like it.  "Line drawn in the sand."  Maybe Keith should just call in a drone strike on a certain "guest house" in Pahrump.

ponyboysunset

It’s awfully quiet on Heather’s end.

ItsOver

Discuss.
Yeah, but why does she suck so much?  Hormone treatment side effects?

DanTSX

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 09:26:21 AM
Um serious question who wants to be more than friends with her? Gross.

Fat radio incells

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 07:16:52 AM
Really wish Howard Hughes would. He is great!
He is excellent. He did a very nice tribute show to Art a day after he passed away. In it he said that when Art left the last time, I think, too many retirments to remember, perhaps before HW jumped in or it was before that when Art left SXM...but he stated that Art is why he does what he does. That he was offered to take over as host. At that time and I think conditions are the same currently, that it just wasn't enough money for him to be able to do it. His weekly podcast is free and he does it as a labor of love. He only asks for donations. He does a regular BBC show, a aily early morning music, traffic, weather & news show each and every morning. I think he even does some weekend gigs! So to do Art's show, with the time difference he wouldn't have very much rest and still not a lot of money. Apparently it's the same in the UK, that even after all the years he's been a journalist, unless you are one of the big top guys u don't earn any money.
But it was interesting that he was "chosen"  or asked to carry on for AB.
Ck out his website www.theunexplained.tv 
the show, Tribute to Art Bell; 14 April 2018, one day after Art passed away. I thought it was interesting and if the $ was there I think he'd do it. He would be a good choice.

spellerine

Quote from: ItsOver on April 25, 2018, 09:43:47 AM

Sure, it would be a combination of some estrogen/testosterone ratio difference and the fact that in order to pull this off a completely different on-air personality would have to be achieved.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on April 25, 2018, 09:43:47 AM

Carnivora

ItsOver

Quote from: spellerine on April 25, 2018, 09:51:46 AM

Sure, it would be a combination of some estrogen/testosterone ratio difference and the fact that in order to pull this off a completely different on-air personality would have to be achieved.
Thanks. If the HW conversion is any example, I think I'll keep my nuts.