Author Topic: Art Bell  (Read 12406264 times)

Re: Art Bell
« Reply #95880 on: June 13, 2016, 10:52:16 PM »

« Reply #95881 on: June 13, 2016, 11:04:36 PM »
great news folks
i found a good fit for me in Mexico
have to go to the vet and get the papers and pay a fee
but should be back in the good old U.S.A. within the day.

Once we get settled, i intend to call art again and get this MEETING done once and for all.

Will update as soon as we are settled in

bobo

Hey there BooBoo!  If you arrange flight out of Spokane, I'll be there!   

« Reply #95882 on: June 14, 2016, 12:44:39 AM »
Who is the hottie in MVs avatar? 

« Reply #95883 on: June 14, 2016, 01:30:04 AM »
Find myself drifting away from the Dark Matter Digital Network since the stream has to be restarted so often, even on Tune-in. Latest wandering has led to the Truth Frequency Radio, End of Days, Inception Radio, and Darkness Radio. Have not and will never go back to Coast to Coast though, as long as George stays on the air.

Decent programs there, thank you for listening to the show. Coast to Coast AM you got to listen to every now and then for nostalgia purposes. Noory loves you all.

« Reply #95884 on: June 14, 2016, 01:51:08 AM »
great news folks
i found a good fit for me in Mexico
have to go to the vet and get the papers and pay a fee
but should be back in the good old U.S.A. within the day.

Once we get settled, i intend to call art again and get this MEETING done once and for all.

Will update as soon as we are settled in

bobo

We had the meeting already bobo17.  It went very well.
You were too late .... we had it without you.
Thanks for trying, but, ......... I guess we just don't need your fantastic knowledge and influence after all.

« Reply #95885 on: June 14, 2016, 01:51:14 AM »

Pretty sure it's Donatella Versace

« Reply #95886 on: June 14, 2016, 02:35:23 AM »

« Reply #95887 on: June 14, 2016, 04:48:09 AM »
Me?

Of course MV ...... How can he not.

« Reply #95888 on: June 14, 2016, 04:52:27 AM »
It's strange to me that some people can not square the on air person with the more recent me based either on my most recent air work or posts I may have made. It may well be that people have selective memories. Before I did Paranormal I did Politics and through it all and before I was even on air I am just another person, like and unlike everybody else.

I have hated some of the things Trump has said but I will still vote for him before the awful Clinton. Try and guess what Americs will look like after four or God help us, eight Years of Clinton. After that many Years of Supreme Court picks. What will be left of us? What will be left of the Bill of Rights?

We only have two choices in the real World, I am at heart Libertarian but I am also a realist, one of these two will be it. Trump has to straighten his ass up and become Presidential or we are doomed.

Art
Look at the Supremes of the right - Scalia was merely a hard-assed ideologue and Thomas was his African-American.  I did not see any meaningful contribution to American legal thinking by these two clowns.

« Reply #95889 on: June 14, 2016, 04:57:55 AM »
That's just not who he is, or ever was.  Or will be.

And Trump does?  He claims he is going to 'do deals', not fight for core principles.
Certainly.  In a battle of Constitutional Law knowledge, we ALL know that Obama would win. 

« Reply #95890 on: June 14, 2016, 05:20:54 AM »
Too many people were bamboozled by the slick talking Obama.
Yup.  He does have a pretty high approval rating.

What I can't understand is that there are Trump supporters who do seem to have working brain cells.  That guy says climate change is a Chinese plot?  What the hell?  And he gets AWAY with such trash?  It's just nauseating.  Trump is such a phony.

« Reply #95891 on: June 14, 2016, 07:22:17 AM »
Heh heh
So, you are a time traveler!!! Your Avatar is Gwen Stefanie from the far future, right?

« Reply #95892 on: June 14, 2016, 08:27:53 AM »
Bobo's latest "date."

« Reply #95893 on: June 14, 2016, 08:41:55 AM »
Certainly.  In a battle of Constitutional Law knowledge, we ALL know that Obama would win.

Well yes, he has clearly spent much time studying the Constitution.  He has shown great expertise in exploiting it's weaknesses, finding where it can be undermined, which limits on a Presidents power can be ignored and evaded, and how to do so. 

« Reply #95894 on: June 14, 2016, 09:18:08 AM »
This is so tiresome.  When the next Democrat president shows up, what will the attack on anyone criticizing that person be? 

Oh, right, it will be 'because she's a woman'.

The ability to criticize one's leaders is essential in any free and open society.

To keep it legitimate, however, criticism needs to based upon facts, things we can verify.  Where do they stand on issues that are important to us.  Bigotry has no place in American politics.  There were people who were against Kennedy because he was Catholic, Romney because he was Mormon, Obama because he's black.  Colin Powell was the most admired man in America in 2000.  The GOP nomination and the Presidency were probably his for the taking.  According to media reports, he declined because his wife Alma was concerned there might be attempts on his life by white supremacists.  If that's true, then the bigots won and America was denied a potentially great president.

« Reply #95895 on: June 14, 2016, 09:31:41 AM »
Every criticism of Obama was said to be due to 'racism', right from the start.  What the person had said, or the reasons why didn't matter.  The Left, the Democrats, and their allies in Big Media have ascribed any criticism of their policies to be 'racism' for decades.  It is done as a way to shut down discussion and any opposition to their policies and ideas.  You can talk about Kennedy and the Klan and whatever else all you want, but dividing the nation by race as a political tactic by these rats is about as low as it goes.

Thankfully they overreached, and people aren't afraid of the name calling as much anymore.

« Reply #95896 on: June 14, 2016, 10:01:50 AM »
Thankfully they overreached, and people aren't afraid of the name calling as much anymore.

We'd be a lot better off with less name-calling on both sides.

Another problem we're facing is the decline of the press.   Nixon would have gotten away with his crimes if it hadn't been for Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein.  Unfortunately there are no more Woodwards and Bernsteins on the horizon.  Newspapers are fading fast.  Even network news is declining.

People today get their news from people and organizations that reflect their own values.  FOX may as well be an extension of the Republican National Committee.  MSNBC and the Washington Post are extensions of the Democratic National Committee.   Those aren't the only examples.  Every "news" organization in the country has its own agenda.  People with damaged brains get their news from Alex Jones and the congenitally stupid get their news from George Noory.

« Reply #95897 on: June 14, 2016, 10:18:34 AM »
Art is a legend and nobody can question what he has done for talk radio. But do we really care what he thinks about anything these days? I love the guy and wish him well and his family. But I don't really care what he thinks about anything. ::)

I can tell you what my uncle Guido thinks about things. I promise he's a lot smarter than Art.

« Reply #95898 on: June 14, 2016, 10:35:03 AM »
The ability to criticize one's leaders is essential in any free and open society.

To keep it legitimate, however, criticism needs to based upon facts, things we can verify.  Where do they stand on issues that are important to us.  Bigotry has no place in American politics.  There were people who were against Kennedy because he was Catholic, Romney because he was Mormon, Obama because he's black.  Colin Powell was the most admired man in America in 2000.  The GOP nomination and the Presidency were probably his for the taking.  According to media reports, he declined because his wife Alma was concerned there might be attempts on his life by white supremacists.  If that's true, then the bigots won and America was denied a potentially great president.

I don't know "Who" you are but I like your style

Geek Alert: My first impression of your avatar: This is what a modern Nazgul would be wearing today

« Reply #95899 on: June 14, 2016, 10:50:46 AM »

Is it racist that 98% of black voters voted for Obama? If 98% of white voters vote for Trump...

« Reply #95900 on: June 14, 2016, 10:58:06 AM »
Colin Powell was the most admired man in America in 2000.  The GOP nomination and the Presidency were probably his for the taking.  According to media reports, he declined because his wife Alma was concerned there might be attempts on his life by white supremacists.  If that's true, then the bigots won and America was denied a potentially great president.
This is utter Bullshit. Powell didn't run because his wife had been fighting depression for at least ten years at the time and did not want this to become a campaign issue.

You are obviously a member of the left goon squad to post something like this.

Do you have a fucking conscience?

« Reply #95901 on: June 14, 2016, 10:58:54 AM »
Is it racist that 98% of black voters voted for Obama? If 98% of white voters vote for Trump...

Only white people can be racist. Racism is abuse of institutionalised power against another race. Denial of employment for example. Black people don't have any power to abuse so they can't be racist. They can be prejudice against white people but not racist. Racism and prejudice are two different things.

« Reply #95902 on: June 14, 2016, 11:01:16 AM »

Only white people can be racist. Racism is abuse of institutionalised power against another race. Denial of employment for example. Black people don't have any power to abuse so they can't be racist. They can be prejudice against white people but not racist. Racism and prejudice are two different things.

This does not even merit a response.

« Reply #95903 on: June 14, 2016, 11:05:44 AM »
This does not even merit a response.

LOL..it's a funny reasoning that has been out there since the 60's. It basically gives license to minority groups to practice racism themselves.

« Reply #95904 on: June 14, 2016, 11:10:17 AM »
You are obviously a member of the left goon squad to post something like this.
Do you have a fucking conscience?

One would think that it would cost more that five bucks a month to get butt fucked. Guess I was wrong.

I'm sorry but I only converse with rational people.  Have a nice day.

« Reply #95905 on: June 14, 2016, 11:13:46 AM »
LOL..it's a funny reasoning that has been out there since the 60's. It basically gives license to minority groups to practice racism themselves.
The Black Lives Matters thing really annoys me. Back in my party days, the cops showed up at a party I was at. I was drunk and high on several different substances. The cops told us to leave and I popped off to them. They subsequently gave me the Rodney King treatment with batons, feet and fists. I have always respected the cops since that. When they tell you to do something, you comply. I am not denying that there are racists cops out there; this is well documented. These cops need to be identified and fired.

The bottom line is that many times, people who get pummeled by cops, bring it upon themselves by not complying with their orders.

« Reply #95906 on: June 14, 2016, 11:16:24 AM »
Lol. You are rational? You posted a blatant lie. That sounds rational to me.

« Reply #95907 on: June 14, 2016, 11:32:46 AM »
I was drunk and high on several different substances. The cops told us to leave and I popped off to them. They subsequently gave me the Rodney King treatment with batons, feet and fists.

One would think that it would cost more that five bucks a month to get butt fucked. Guess I was wrong.

Your family must be proud.

« Reply #95908 on: June 14, 2016, 11:32:56 AM »
It must be reassuring to know you'll never talk to yourself.

« Reply #95909 on: June 14, 2016, 11:35:22 AM »
I'm so proud to have a President who responds to a devastating terrorist attack by immediately calling for the reduction of American Constitutional rights.  Man, what a strong leader this guy is.  I bet ISIS would be pretty happy if just one single "lone wolf" attacker manages to get Americans banned for purchasing rifles LOL!!