• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Catsmile

If he comes back, he'll just end up saying ''UFOs" on the air again anyway

It would be interesting to see how Art would handle the inevitable quit the next time out. 

Would he raise the stakes with a fabulous, even more outlandish tale, or would it be a little more subdued and pedestrian?

ShayP

Quote from: Catsmile on January 31, 2017, 12:29:00 AM

#OneMoarTiem!

Hahahahahaha!!!  Cheers to malachi.martini for that one.  It will never get old.  8)

paladin1991

Quote from: rekcuf on January 30, 2017, 09:09:39 PM
Yup, teasing another possible return. *sigh*

So who's going to lead the blitz?

Not my turn.  Let's get Mv in on this.  Yeah, he can lead the way.  Prius driving mother fucker.

Quote from: Justin Time on January 31, 2017, 01:14:56 AM
...  Prius driving mother fucker.

He practically stole it from Falkie

WOTR

Quote from: Catsmile on January 31, 2017, 12:29:00 AM

#OneMoarTiem!
Play this as the audio in the background and you have something...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGBhQbmPwH8

WOTR

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 30, 2017, 09:16:22 PM
:sigh:

I will. If it's the mandate of the people.

Gawd help me I would carry the man's babies if he wasn't such a passive-aggressive fuckstick. Quit fucking us Art.

Please, just stop.

Just stop it. Go, come back, do whatever but we're very tired my man.

I don't know what I could possibly do towards a blitz.  With any luck he will just return a few nights a week with no big fanfare, no blitz, no announcements, no drama, no music licencing, no discussion on audio compression.  Last time I rode the roller coaster, and I don't regret it one bit.  But the damn tracks are rickety, the bolts are loose, the brakes worn, the safety belts malfunctioned and I just don't see it making it through the first loop this time around.  I'm going to stay on solid ground.

That said, I think I can say that the Annulus Of Trust as a whole would love to hear a few more shows before it goes dark.

norland2424

so MV is forcing Art to come back from retirement ?  :D

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 30, 2017, 09:09:11 PM
Aren't you Canadian?

No, I'm an American.  But thanks for playing.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: trostol on January 30, 2017, 11:29:26 PM
frankly i do note even see how he can tease he might be back...he has a kid on the way...like that wont eat up time

Well if he comes back soon, the new kid will be the excuse for the next quittening.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Justin Time on January 31, 2017, 01:14:56 AM
Not my turn.  Let's get Mv in on this.  Yeah, he can lead the way.  Prius driving mother fucker.

A Prius?  Really?  I bet the other guys in trailer park really give him some shit.

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 31, 2017, 01:25:36 AM
He practically stole it from Falkie

It probably has French viruses.

Quote from: norland2424 on January 31, 2017, 01:51:13 AM
so MV is forcing Art to come back from retirement ?  :D

Lawns don't mow themselves. You of all people should know this....

boxman

Art sure is looking handsome these days:

paladin1991

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 31, 2017, 04:49:34 AM
A Prius?  Really?  I bet the other guys in trailer park really give him some shit.

Because it's not up on blocks or it's a Prius?

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 31, 2017, 01:00:47 AM
It would be interesting to see how Art would handle the inevitable quit the next time out. 

Would he raise the stakes with a fabulous, even more outlandish tale, or would it be a little more subdued and pedestrian?
Maybe he could just say "I quit."  Nobody would see that coming.  ::)

Quote from: ItsOver on February 01, 2017, 02:12:30 PM

Art (and alleged co-author) OJ Simpon, are rumored to be writring a novel called 'If I Quit.' OMG!!!

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on February 01, 2017, 02:18:20 PM
Art (and alleged co-author) OJ Simpon, are rumored to be writring a novel called 'If I Quit.' OMG!!!
I've heard OJ has sent word out from his cell to his devoted followers to not only keep looking for Nicole's murderer but also to keep an eye out for Art's stalker.

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on February 01, 2017, 02:12:30 PM

I vote for an "alien abduction."  Illegal, or extraterrestrial.  I will accept either excuse...  :D

paladin1991

I'm gonna try and call in tonight.  Does anyone have the low down on Falkies Anal fissures?  Or his case of hemmorhoids?  I think that it's actually a distended rectum, but he says that only occurs with ass whores (Not black cock whores, Not racist, just ass whores), who have taken one too many cocks back there.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Justin Time on February 04, 2017, 04:33:32 PM
I'm gonna try and call in tonight.  Does anyone have the low down on Falkies Anal fissures?  Or his case of hemmorhoids?  I think that it's actually a distended rectum, but he says that only occurs with ass whores (Not black cock whores, Not racist, just ass whores), who have taken one too many cocks back there.

I think on one of his videos he reported "pain spikes" back there when he visited Ratty Patty's husband. Much like the Cooter Reportâ,,¢, no new news has "leaked out" so-to-speak.

paladin1991

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 04, 2017, 04:39:22 PM
I think on one of his videos he reported "pain spikes" back there when he visited Ratty Patty's husband. Much like the Cooter Reportâ,,¢, no new news has "leaked out" so-to-speak.

I don't know if I still have his inbox where he stated that he couldn't work out at a regular gym because of this.

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on February 01, 2017, 03:03:09 PM
his devoted followers

WHEN YOU SEE IT

black and white and read all over

Jackstar

Quote from: Justin Time on February 04, 2017, 04:50:55 PM
he couldn't work out at a regular gym because

Effects rarely have single causes.