Author Topic: Art Bell  (Read 12185876 times)

Re: Art Bell
« Reply #101730 on: February 08, 2017, 12:43:13 AM »
Art Bell,....

...are you stalking me...

Bomar
It's the avatar Bomar. You're making him hungry for a burger.  ;)     ;D

« Reply #101731 on: February 08, 2017, 01:08:10 AM »
...We no longer live in a civil society in my opinion.

I realized this long before I even spent time on bellgab, hehe. 

I think it was cell phones.  They made people the center of their own universe wherever they went.  Civilization started collapsing as soon as their personal little bubble worlds become more important than e.g. libraries, restaurants, movie theaters, classrooms, museums, etc. 

Anyway good to hear from you Art, and try and keep a shred of hope for humanity's future during these days of social decline.

« Reply #101732 on: February 08, 2017, 01:10:41 AM »
You would think he could pick up the phone and call in to Wade and reach SO MANY more people...unless he can't...maybe BellGab has more readers than Heather has listeners...hmmm

He could at least listen, and post in her thread with us.  I'd love to read his comments on her programs.

« Reply #101733 on: February 08, 2017, 01:17:50 AM »
He could at least listen, and post in her thread with us.  I'd love to read his comments on her programs.

That would be a nice way for him to show support for her and her show. But that would take work...And you know how Falkie is about work...

« Reply #101734 on: February 08, 2017, 01:19:01 AM »
That would be a nice way for him to show support for her and her show. But that would take work...And you know how Falkie is about work...

Well yes, there's that.

« Reply #101735 on: February 08, 2017, 01:48:15 AM »
 :P

....Anyway good to hear from you Art, and try and keep a shred of hope for humanity's future during these days of social decline.
Hell, yeah. May as well enjoy it.  We're taking this ride whether we want to or not.

« Reply #101736 on: February 08, 2017, 02:21:25 AM »
Art who ?

« Reply #101737 on: February 08, 2017, 03:11:32 AM »
So nobody advised you against this? Not your lawyer? Unless a lawyer talked you into this?  Was this Whitley's idea?

Nobody would of given it a second thought if you hadn't put a spot-light on it.
“Ms. Bell has never been a prostitute and was 22 years old when the Bells married,”

Why would you put that in the public record? I hope nobody ever has to testify that I don't eat babies.

"Ain't nobody messing with you but you."

« Reply #101738 on: February 08, 2017, 03:19:41 AM »
Art who ?

Remember when you guys were callin bobo, Art? I think bobo was theONE.

Is the $20,000 "stalker" reward is still on the table? If not -
I called Sirius and complained about that non-compete and shitposted allover facebook to get out of it also... what a waste of time that was, shitposting on bellgab is much more fun!

« Reply #101739 on: February 08, 2017, 03:29:31 AM »
"I have never personally viewed Wildcard eating babies your Honor."

« Reply #101740 on: February 08, 2017, 03:37:22 AM »

gee, thanks. now i'm in the clear

« Reply #101741 on: February 08, 2017, 04:22:06 AM »
gee, thanks. now i'm in the clear

Hey WildCard!  Long Time no see.  :-*

« Reply #101742 on: February 08, 2017, 04:27:17 AM »

I thought I smelled babies on his breath but that may have just been the stench of schadenfreude permeating Bellgab.

« Reply #101743 on: February 08, 2017, 07:15:56 AM »
Good Evening from Pahrump. Thought I would stop in as I do every now and then and say hi. All is well in the Kingdom of Nye. How are things going here?

Art

How's that Trump thing working for you now?

« Reply #101744 on: February 08, 2017, 07:22:52 AM »
Good Evening from Pahrump. Thought I would stop in as I do every now and then and say hi. All is well in the Kingdom of Nye. How are things going here?

Art

Alex Jones' "grandmother" died yesterday. Thanks for stopping by on the way back from strangling the life out of her.

Oh, no, wait--that was your show.

« Reply #101745 on: February 08, 2017, 07:25:57 AM »

Art

So are you satisfied with the speed that Trump/Bannon are pressing their fascist agenda, or would you prefer it to be even faster?

« Reply #101746 on: February 08, 2017, 07:33:39 AM »
I do try to ignore the haters, I am aware of the Slander from the Jerk who hides behind the name "the one" if anybody knows his true name and can prove it please let me know and I will go after him.

It is depressing to me that I have to go after Savage for what he said, but saying that about my Wife on a National show was just over the top, I never had any dealings with the Man, good or bad so it just came out of the blue. This has been under way for some time, we first gave him a chance to just retract what he said and after a long time had no choice but to file. This crap lives on the Internet forever. We no longer live in a civil society in my opinion.

Art

Sincerely, all the best with your future endeavors, regardless of whether you decide to ever grace the airwaves again or not. Civility is nice but can be overrated when most in a society are forced to consider and parse every word so carefully as not to offend ANYONE because of political correctness, which ultimately becomes a subtle tool for the social and political control for the agenda of whoever is in power. In the end, they're just words. You're bigger than them.  ;)

« Reply #101747 on: February 08, 2017, 07:35:41 AM »
How's that Trump thing working for you now?

You're Canadian, aren't you?

« Reply #101748 on: February 08, 2017, 07:36:31 AM »
Sincerely

degenerate obvious pandering is obvious degenerate

« Reply #101749 on: February 08, 2017, 07:41:29 AM »
So are you satisfied with the speed that Trump/Bannon are pressing their fascist agenda, or would you prefer it to be even faster?

Ignore him, Art. Snowflakes have to make everything political these days. They're planning on doing it everyday for the next 4 years.  ::) :D

« Reply #101750 on: February 08, 2017, 07:42:14 AM »

degenerate obvious pandering is obvious degenerate

I'm not ashamed. I like Art.  :)

« Reply #101751 on: February 08, 2017, 07:45:52 AM »
I like Art.

How do you know he's even human? Have you ever eaten with him?

« Reply #101752 on: February 08, 2017, 07:46:56 AM »

Maybe.

« Reply #101753 on: February 08, 2017, 09:20:47 AM »
Always seems to be the big question everybody asks, I am sure I will pop in every now and then. I would just say it will be a surprise perhaps as much for me as you all. Been pretty busy with Family and life in general which includes the Lawsuit I filed with regard to the disgusting remarks made by Savage. I would have settled for a retraction which I requested and did not receive. It's something I felt I had to do for my Wife who is beyond a good person and did not deserve any of it. Yes he did not use my name but he might as well have, everybody seemed to know exactly who he meant. Now it will Play out, truly the last thing in the World I wanted to do, everybody should understand the price of fame is high indeed but it should not fall on my Family, I felt I had no choice but to respond...

How did Irene even know what Savage said?  I would guess you told her, then made a huge deal about it.  However she learned of it, instead of being pissed off for a couple of days then forgetting about it, you've made it into something dramatic that she has to hear about all the time, and have blown it up into a near life altering event.  This is all on you.

Remember when you had all those police cars, sirens wailing, lights flashing, come up to your home and you put Asia in her room alone for hours with no explanation?  And then you tell people she was terrified?  Well, no shit.

Or the whole stalker/shooter thing and the extreme contempt you showed for your listeners. 

You are the one creating all the drama you complain about. 

You continue to mention appearances, comebacks, etc, and other times say you've never teased about that.

And you wonder why you get trolled online.

« Reply #101754 on: February 08, 2017, 09:27:29 AM »
Or the whole stalker/shooter thing and the extreme contempt you showed for your listeners. 

At this time, that's really just one potential likelihood.

He may have a gun to the back of his head as we speak. We just don't know.

« Reply #101755 on: February 08, 2017, 09:28:10 AM »
And you wonder

You're in his head. Intriguing.

« Reply #101756 on: February 08, 2017, 09:31:21 AM »

Yes.  8)

« Reply #101757 on: February 08, 2017, 09:35:48 AM »
Dudes and Dudettes,...

My horoscope today, gave me a simple message...

"Come on, be bold, you won’t regret it!"...

I can't wait; I wonder what Odin has in store for me...

Bomar

PS: "Let Her Speak"; Senator Elizabeth Warren has the right to speak her mind, you bigots, you did....

« Reply #101758 on: February 08, 2017, 09:38:01 AM »
Dudes and Dudettes,...

My horoscope today, gave me a simple message...

"Come on, be bold, you won’t regret it!"...

I can't wait; I wonder what Odin has in store for me...

Bomar

PS: "Let Her Speak"; Senator Elizabeth Warren has the right to speak her mind, you bigots, you did....

Sorry, dude. She already sat down and shut up.  ;)

« Reply #101759 on: February 08, 2017, 10:34:28 AM »

Sorry, dude. She already sat down and shut up.  ;)

Dude,...

Actually she walked out and spoke on the steps of the Capital; an old American Congressional Tradition...

They should bring back a few other traditions, "Caning and Fighting in he Capital", maybe this time, there would be a different outcome ...

Link:  http://www.ushistory.org/us/31e.asp

Link: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/03/17/8-times-when-politics-led-to-punches/?  ...

At least the C-Span rating and the public interest will improve...

Bomar