• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

mikuthing01

Quote from: rekcuf on December 31, 2016, 08:21:50 PM
Art will be easy to find with those JUGGS.

Sometimes i daydream about how comfy Artina's lap pillow would be once her transition is complete and staring up at her achingly swollen ample JUGGS. I hope senpai notices my posts and will make my dream come true one day.

Quote from: benisthing01 :DD on December 31, 2016, 08:45:13 PM
Sometimes i daydream about how comfy Artina's lap pillow would be once his transition is complete and staring up at her achingly swollen ample JUGGS. I hope senpai notices my posts and will make my dream come true one day.

Don't forget about dark blue veins.

mikuthing01

Quote from: rekcuf on December 31, 2016, 08:54:40 PM
Don't forget about dark blue veins.

I will lick them varicose titty veins till my tongue turns blue ~desu -#1 Art fan

Quote from: benisthing01 :DD on December 31, 2016, 09:00:59 PM
I will lick them varicose titty veins till my tongue turns blue ~desu -#1 Art fan

Oh, baby!

Corona Kitty

I talked about a grown mans breasts today, please forgive me for I have sinned

Quote from: username on December 31, 2016, 11:20:35 PM
I talked about a grown mans breasts today, please forgive me for I have sinned

Praise man boobs!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: rekcuf on December 31, 2016, 11:24:37 PM
Praise man boobs!

You're a very bad influence on me...... I like that.

Quote from: username on December 31, 2016, 11:26:21 PM

You're a very bad influence on me...... I like that.

They call me, "Boss".

comaphobe

I think I lost a YouTube channel once for uploading a trailer for that movie. Probably flagged/reported by a bunch of self-righteous white suburban douchebags who lean so far to the left that they piss at 90 degrees. I can't be sure though. This was back when RCH was seeing orbz at O-hole's inauguration. Not sure if that is related or not. Probably not. But maybe. Or maybe not. Possible. But not likely.

Quote from: comaphobe on January 01, 2017, 01:43:13 AM
I think I lost a YouTube channel once for uploading a trailer for that movie. Probably flagged/reported by a bunch of self-righteous white suburban douchebags who lean so far to the left that they piss at 90 degrees. I can't be sure though. This was back when RCH was seeing orbz at O-hole's inauguration. Not sure if that is related or not. Probably not. But maybe. Or maybe not. Possible. But not likely.

You're the real MVP.

Quote from: Epaphroditus on December 30, 2016, 12:59:28 PM
I needed a good laugh .
Me too. Art is so good, he would be able to do open lines every night with very little show prep. Bottom line is that I think that Art may have lost his interest in the paranormal. After over 25 years of paranormal, how much more can a person do?

scottydawg

Okies boys and girls in Artie land, here it is from the Bob & Tom Show, "Man Boobs" Enjoy! ::) :o 8) ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZG4ElvyMvM

BattyBrooke

Quote from: Penis mv on December 30, 2016, 11:11:46 AM

PS.  Not only are you dog fuckers, you are BOTTOMS for the dogs.

I concur!

Welcome, 2017.

Morgus

News from Art Bell just now at his facebook page:

QuoteArt Bell
We have another new member of the Family and here he is! The story is a little more than strange. Airyn and Asia went to pick a new Cat at the shelter and Asia picked this one. In every way you can imagine he is Yetti and we have so named him. To list how much the same would require too much typing.

Jackstar

can confirm
source: took one glimpse and instantly thought "why haven't I seen this picture of Yetti before?"

ItsOver

More pussy for Art.  The man is insatiable.  And stacked.

First he decided to change his wife's name to Erin, then I'm pretty sure it wasn't Irene's idea to name their daughter 'Asia Rayne'.  Now Art has picked the name for Asia's cat.  Lol

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 01, 2017, 07:16:48 PM
First he decided to change his wife's name to Erin, then I'm pretty sure it wasn't Irene's idea to name their daughter 'Asia'.  Now Art has picked the name for Asia's cat.  Lol

He also told his kids he was running to the store for smokes. That was 25 years ago.

Quote from: Morgus on January 01, 2017, 05:57:39 PM
News from Art Bell just now at his facebook page:

Huh.  It should have been named  Orangey Cat. 

mikuthing01

Quote from: rekcuf on January 01, 2017, 07:18:41 PM
He also told his kids he was running to the store for smokes. That was 25 years ago.

Art should have been the Marlboro Man

Quote from: rekcuf on January 01, 2017, 07:18:41 PM

When do you think Art will be back posting with us - his posts were always so interesting?

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 01, 2017, 07:23:19 PM
Art should have been the Marlboro Man

Yes, however, I can see past the fact he has a large pair of breasts. America's secret shame.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 01, 2017, 07:27:47 PM
When do you think Art will be back posting with us - his posts were always so interesting?

When the stalker is finally brought to juctice.

lol

mikuthing01

Quote from: rekcuf on January 01, 2017, 07:29:24 PM
Yes, however, I can see past the fact he has a large pair of breasts. America's secret shame.

The ADL needs to stop the defamation and secure justice and fair treatment of has been radio personality's with large breasts. #StopTitShaming #MenHaveJuggsToo

Uncle Duke

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 01, 2017, 07:27:47 PM

When he wants something.

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on January 01, 2017, 07:31:05 PM
When the stalker is finally brought to juctice.

lol
That's one patient stalker, in the middle of nowhere.

Jackstar

Easy to be patient when you're a robot Bigfoot.