• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Who killed Art Bell and how

Started by Sean92008, April 14, 2018, 01:54:03 PM

Sean92008

I could do a laundry list of potential suspects and systems that would have led to the demise of one Art Bell.

To get the show started, let me throw this out... Airyn was getting tired of that old man keeping her from her money and her Filipino honey so she did a little reverse cowgirl while screaming "Oh Daddy, don't fuck me in my ass! I will do anything to keep you from fucking me in my ass! I'll be a good girl!"

damon

Maybe he had a heart attack because he found out that Chefist was going to do a show about him

Sean92008

He went septic after Heather moved in...

bellNwhistle

If he was on hospice, whoever found him (if they were family) would have called the hospice, not 911. The likelihood of him having an autopsy, even if unattended at the time of death, would be relatively low.  Knowing what he had, I don't see why they would bother with an autopsy. 

Regardless, I hope if his heart gave out, it was a quick, painless death.

ItsTelly

He died in his sleep apparently. You fall asleep...and maybe (hopefully) wake up in a much better place.

They found him at 10:30 am in the morning...

Not a bad way to go all things considered.

Telly

Rix Gins

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 14, 2018, 03:44:02 PM
If he was on hospice, whoever found him (if they were family) would have called the hospice, not 911. The likelihood of him having an autopsy, even if unattended at the time of death, would be relatively low.  Knowing what he had, I don't see why they would bother with an autopsy. 

If it was a pulmonary embolism then yes, it would have been fast.  I had a co-worker that had one and he was found sitting in a chair,  still holding a cup of coffee.

DanTSX

Heather smothered Art with a pillow in the RV 100 miles from any cell phone reception.

Does this sound familiar?

Does this sound like a Coen brothers film.

It should

I can picture things getting tense, then frosty, when he moved Heather in, adding to the stress of a newborn.  Art was addicted to the CNN BS.  So add the spike in the Muller investigation of his BFF, then the Syrian airstrikes after a week of crazy doomsday fear mongering.. maybe it was all just too much

Juan

If he died in the morning, he didn’t get to see the air strikes.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Juan on April 14, 2018, 05:10:44 PM
If he died in the morning, he didn’t get to see the air strikes.

Unless he had a bird’s eye view...

Sean92008

He was just holding on until BellGab dropped its GoogleAds in favor of a donation system, taking $$$ out of MV's pockets.

Well played, Art Bell, sir.

brugvu

There's a seller selling ART BELL R.I.P. t-shirts on ebay.
it aint me.
i'm ordering 2 XXL's.

IM HIS BIGGEST FAN.

LONG LIVE ART BELL. THE REVOLUTION IS HERE. THE TIME IS NOW.

PS.  I FOUND ANOTHER ONE OF STEVE"S (TIME TRAVELER MIB AREA 51 WORKER) PHONE CALLS. 1998/09/30 hour 1  !!!
just 3 minutes of pure entertainment this time.

You prob dont have it. i haven't shared anything in years.

ART, you were the BEST radio show host ever.
I will miss the old days.
I dedicated all my free time preserving what you have done.  And will continue too, when i strike 19.5 gold.

Let's celebrate his LEGACY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TORTINO PIZZA ROLLS ARE ON ME!
EAT EM UP.

R I P, A.B.
B R U G V U

DanTSX

Quote from: brugvu on April 14, 2018, 07:18:24 PM
There's a seller selling ART BELL R.I.P. t-shirts on ebay.
it aint me.
i'm ordering 2 XXL's.

IM HIS BIGGEST FAN.

LONG LIVE ART BELL. THE REVOLUTION IS HERE. THE TIME IS NOW.

PS.  I FOUND ANOTHER ONE OF STEVE"S (TIME TRAVELER MIB AREA 51 WORKER) PHONE CALLS. 1998/09/30 hour 1  !!!
just 3 minutes of pure entertainment this time.

You prob dont have it. i haven't shared anything in years.

ART, you were the BEST radio show host ever.
I will miss the old days.
I dedicated all my free time preserving what you have done.  And will continue too, when i strike 19.5 gold.

Let's celebrate his LEGACY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TORTINO PIZZA ROLLS ARE ON ME!
EAT EM UP.

R I P, A.B.
B R U G V U

XXL?

Fucking put those pizza rolls down.  You’re going to end up like art in less time than it took him to die.

Holy Fuck man.  Pizza rolls are the last thing you should be celebrating

Let’s see a pic of your guy and man boobs

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 14, 2018, 05:33:02 PM
He was just holding on until BellGab dropped its GoogleAds in favor of a donation system, taking $$$ out of MV's pockets.

Well played, Art Bell, sir.

heh heh

CoolTen10

It's been rather mysterious about the cause of death. Foul play must of been involved.

Art Bell through an anonymous source uncovered a hidden alien base in Syria. Tonald Drumpf had Art assassinated to prevent him from going public with the information, then destroyed the alien base with tomahawk missiles.

Catsmile

Art Bell killed Art Bell.
Years before he died.
#Sad

anunnaki

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 14, 2018, 02:00:56 PM
He went septic after Heather moved in...

I haven't been here in a while so I missed info on Heather "Moving In". What's that all about?  When? Why?

MV/Liberace!

Chefist said a couple posts were removed from this thread.  I didn't remove them, just so you know.  I suspect it might have something to do with the downtime the forum apparently experienced today, but I can't be sure.  I'm the only person who has the ability to delete posts, so I know they weren't removed in that way. 

Just wanted to put that out there.

GravitySucks

Quote from: mv on April 15, 2018, 04:05:34 PM
Chefist said a couple posts were removed from this thread.  I didn't remove them, just so you know.  I suspect it might have something to do with the downtime the forum apparently experienced today, but I can't be sure.  I'm the only person who has the ability to delete posts, so I know they weren't removed in that way. 

chefist probably needs a nap

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mv on April 15, 2018, 04:05:34 PM

Yeah, weird. I just checked my post history and could still see it there but now that I'm actually on the page it's not here. ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on April 15, 2018, 04:05:32 PM
I suck...lol

There are too many Art Bell threads now. I just got confused because I checked the Who Killed Art Bell and How thread and thought it was this one.  ::)

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2018, 04:08:37 PM
There are too many Art Bell threads now. I just got confused because I checked the Who Killed Art Bell and How thread and thought it was this one.  ::)

I need a break... sorry folks