• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on January 31, 2016, 05:14:29 AM
Does it make me a bad person that my first thought was "I wonder if he ran around work with a flashlight to show his co-workers the burn on the inside of his mouth?"

Not at all. It would make you a bad person if you hid the batteries.

Imconfused

Quote from: WOTR on January 31, 2016, 05:14:29 AM
Does it make me a bad person that my first thought was "I wonder if he ran around work with a flashlight to show his co-workers the burn on the inside of his mouth?"

Now,  that's just mean.  I don't know how you can live with yourself.

analog kid

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on January 31, 2016, 12:45:57 AM
Ok guys, I feel bad for chasing off Art.
I know that he means a lot to you all.
"I will leave now", so he can come
back and ignore me some more.

/trudge, trudge, trudge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFodLYztFgY

Quote from: Art Bell on January 29, 2016, 02:24:34 PMI can see myself doing a day or two a Week IF we feel secure about it.
We could do one big mind-focus experiment or prayer during the Thursday Bellgab show,
you know the think you've been doing sometimes with listeners to influence things.
We could either voodoo doll the stalker and make him fall down a cliff, or do a prayer for your security.

Geez. Can't wait until you go back behind a frikkin microphone again, at least 1-2 shows a week.
I'd love to give guest suggestions again here for you, once you need them.
Noory already pilfered some of the guest I suggested for your show for his show (eg. the guy who made "Ancient Aliens Debunked" videos).

Element 115

Quote from: Black Lives Matter on January 31, 2016, 07:21:01 AM
We could do one big mind-focus experiment or prayer during the Thursday Bellgab show,
you know the think you've been doing sometimes with listeners to influence things.
We could either voodoo doll the stalker and make him fall down a cliff, or do a prayer for your security.

Geez. Can't wait until you go back behind a frikkin microphone again, at least 1-2 shows a week.
I'd love to give guest suggestions again here for you, once you need them.
Noory already pilfered some of the guest I suggested for your show for his show (eg. the guy who made "Ancient Aliens Debunked" videos).

lol @ voodoo doll the stalker and make him fall down a cliff. I wish it were that easy.

CornyCrow

Quote from: Element 115 on January 31, 2016, 09:27:12 AM
lol @ voodoo doll the stalker and make him fall down a cliff. I wish it were that easy.
But what would happen, then, if the stalker only existed in Art's mind?  Are we willing to take that chance?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 30, 2016, 07:35:49 AM
He said in his thread http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,1643.0.html ages ago he doesn't want to make anymore fidgets. From what I can gather, 20 years ago after taking peoples money (25k at $5 a pop) and not sending them what they ordered (fidgets) Art refused to talk to him. In doing this Mr. Fidget believes Art sent out a curse over the airwaves everywhere resulting in everything bad that has ever happened to him. He wants Art to lift the curse so that good things will start happening to him again.

I think that is it in a nutshell.

Wow, I had no idea it was that much money.

If he'd had a fight app up for sale everything would have worked out swimmingly.
Someone ought to make one.

I'd probably get it, to go alongside my special meditation.

http://youtu.be/92i5m3tV5XY

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 30, 2016, 09:48:21 PM
Why don't you just say you'll be "toddling off to the loo to dunk a crumpet" like you normally would?  Is it because you believe the rest of us are incapable of understanding your twee colloquialisms, you condescending bloater?

You want the truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!

Nods to Dr 'Guns' Greer.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Paper*Boy on January 30, 2016, 10:43:05 PM
Including the slick shiny toilet paper?

Which upmarket joint was that? Cut down newspaper stuck on a nail in the door is still the norm in 99% of the UK.

analog kid

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 31, 2016, 11:30:26 AM

Which upmarket joint was that? Cut down newspaper stuck on a nail in the door is still the norm in 99% of the UK.

The Burgundy Loaf?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: VictoriaPandora on January 31, 2016, 10:45:42 AM
Wow, I had no idea it was that much money.

I was mistaken, he corrected me saying it was $5000. It was too late to modify my post.

onan

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 31, 2016, 12:44:46 PM
I was mistaken, he corrected me saying it was $5000. It was too late to modify my post.

You say that like 5k isn't a lot of money.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: onan on January 31, 2016, 12:48:11 PM
You say that like 5k isn't a lot of money.

Come to think of it, it doesn't make sense. Why would he purchase business development services (whatever that is) for 23k when he only had 5k worth of business.

Never mind, forget I brought it up.

coaster

Quote from: Black Lives Matter on January 31, 2016, 07:21:01 AM

Thats some Richard Hoagland shit right there. I hear it works. Ask old Jimmy Carter.

onan

Quote from: coaster on January 31, 2016, 01:04:24 PM
Thats some Richard Hoagland shit right there. I hear it works. Ask old Jimmy Carter.

Yeah, I wonder how many are lying when they say they pray for world peace every night?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on January 31, 2016, 01:06:07 PM
Yeah, I wonder how many are lying when they say they pray for world peace every night?

Perhaps not lying; more wishful thinking. God has a sick sense of humour and pisses him/herself at their naivety.

onan

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 31, 2016, 01:10:10 PM

Perhaps not lying; more wishful thinking. God has a sick sense of humour and pisses him/herself at their naivety.

I am glad to hear that something beneficial comes out of all that time.

elbee

did anyone manage to validate the police reports to this supposed shooting at Art's place? Seems a bit odd, that no one even questions it... Almost like a cult

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: El Bee on January 31, 2016, 01:26:58 PM
did anyone manage to validate the police reports to this supposed shooting at Art's place? Seems a bit odd, that no one even questions it... Almost like a cult

No-one? Oh, you need to rewind a few hundred pages....when you have, re-evaluate your terms of reference for 'no-one'.

coaster

Beating a dead horse there, chief.

analog kid

It's been picked apart here and elsewhere in meticulous and nauseating detail. As far as validating it, I'm not sure. But I can assure you there's plenty of people here who are incredibly salty with Art and his story. Which I'm not one of them.

3OctaveFart

There's no point taking on a fairy tale.

Bell could ask some of these folks to shoot hemlock and they'd ask for a double.

ItsOver

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 31, 2016, 11:30:26 AM

I wouldn't mind wiping my ass with The New York Times.  I could settle for The Washington Compost.

Nope, not one person at any time.  We believe it without question. 

Quote from: ItsOver on January 31, 2016, 02:09:15 PM
I wouldn't mind wiping my ass with The New York Times.  I could settle for The Washington Compost.

"I'd let a whore piss on it."

Imconfused

Quote from: coaster on January 31, 2016, 01:39:03 PM
Beating a dead horse there, chief.

that gif was soooo funny.  Anybody knows what page it is on?  It always makes me laugh.