• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Jackstar

Please share with me all these original broadcasts that are interviewing the likes of Teichrib and Vrain. Let's see some promotion.

Misty says

somewhere of late, I heard BJ say, the program is in 160 countries.  Is that up 10 from a month ago?  Do they all pay the equivalent of 10.00$ per month?  I don't think so.  So, Brig is at the highest buy in rate. Also, didn't he just say he replaced the whole crew?  Yeah, pretty sure he did.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on September 11, 2016, 11:02:31 AM
Please share with me all these original broadcasts that are interviewing the likes of Teichrib and Vrain. Let's see some promotion.

Is YouTube OK?

From 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cYoYo2-S6w

From 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQkQXyiynYs

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on September 11, 2016, 11:20:55 AM
No.

I'm trying to watch the Bills win a football game, but I'll try to do better.

EndTimeMinistries:
From 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnpdLB9z4lk

Winnipeg Alternative Media
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70u6TvXGhx4

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on September 11, 2016, 11:38:56 AM
I'm trying to watch the Bills win a football game, but I'll try to do better.

EndTimeMinistries:
From 2011

Winnipeg Alternative Media

I don't think we're talking about the same thing here.

Let's summarize: I think Wells' content is worth five dollars a month. You think Wells' content is matched and exceeded by YouTube's kitchen sink.

Who am I to argue? If I wanted to sit around and watch YouTube, I'd be right there with you.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on September 11, 2016, 11:47:27 AM

Let's summarize: I think Wells' content is worth five dollars a month. You think Wells' content is matched and exceeded by YouTube's kitchen sink.

Who am I to argue? If I wanted to sit around and watch YouTube, I'd be right there with you.

The point I was trying to make is that Wells is not doing any "groundbreaking".  He SO wants to be one of "The Watched Ones" it seems, but ...  He is walking in the footprints of those who have gone before him.  He has not done anything "risky",  that would bring him under the scrutiny of "the radar" so to speak.  If he wants to be "watched by the men in black" he has to get out there and startle us with secrets we have never heard before.  I think you would agree with me about that.  I have said that being able to see the guests on skype is what makes CTM of interest to me, so I think we agree there.  However, once he starts having repeat guests, even that aspect looses its draw for me.

The only thing that makes Wells worth subscribing to right now, for me, is this thread.  If these people in this thread leave, or bellgab goes, so does my subscription...

If Wells maintains his current status quo, that's where I'm at.

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on September 11, 2016, 11:54:42 AM
He is walking in the footprints of those who have gone before him.

He, in fact, looks and acts so much like Art Bell that he may well have been grown in a vat.

That said... so? Do you really think he should be giving it away for free?

Quote from: brig on September 11, 2016, 11:54:42 AM
he has to get out there and startle us with secrets we have never heard before.

I don't agree here. There are lots of "secrets" that have been wide open for years, if not decades, and the teeming hoi polloi still doesn't get it. Why continue to cast pearls before swine?

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on September 11, 2016, 12:06:44 PM
He, in fact, looks and acts so much like Art Bell that he may well have been grown in a vat.

That said... so? Do you really think he should be giving it away for free?

I don't agree here. There are lots of "secrets" that have been wide open for years, if not decades, and the teeming hoi polloi still doesn't get it. Why continue to cast pearls before swine?

I think he should have a donate button. 

The subscription thing might work for Heather Wade ...

... but then she's a witch.

Jackstar

Agree to disagree. Can I have your stuff? No, I won't pay for it!

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on September 11, 2016, 12:18:40 PM
Agree to disagree. Can I have your stuff? No, I won't pay for it!

I've never heard Wells "say" he was in it for the money.  He declares he's in it to "BRING THE TRUTH TO THE WORLD". 

Amen and Allelujah, and all that.  so yeah, a donate button should suffice IMO.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on September 11, 2016, 11:47:27 AM

vimeo/YouTube ?

eh

Jackstar

I accept your surrender. Now go--go forth, and rend the fields.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on September 11, 2016, 01:45:41 PM
I accept your surrender. Now go--go forth, and rend the fields.

The Bills lost.  :'(

weedeater

Ark Midnight #14 for those who missed the show last night.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZweU_cp_Hd8

Elane237

Quote from: brig on September 11, 2016, 06:49:52 AM

This video has an interesting theory about Hilary,  involving Obama toward the end, if you haven't see it yet.

The Medical School Professor who wrote this analysis below the YouTube video is nothing less than courageous.  At the end, she writes: "Why is she running for president if she is going to die soon?
Does it have to do with Obama's Third Term?"...

I am anxious to find out what TPTB real agenda is for running this career criminal!  Looks like Hillary and Bill are both in the throes of death.  So Chelsea better be careful, because someone is truly wanting to gain complete control of that "Foundation" .....

"Published on Sep 7, 2016

I am a professor at a medical school. I have taught at three institutions (currently in my third). I will not provide my exact credentials because several people who have tried to speak out against Hillary Clinton have been killed (look up "Clinton Body Count"). The Clintons have also ruined the lives of others who have spoken out, including Drew Pinsky. Drew Pinsky had his show canceled and received death threats, and Huffington Post writer David Seaman was terminated and is living in hiding for his columns about Hillary's health. Thanks for understanding the reason why I do not disclose my exact credentials.

Hillary Clinton might actually have 1 year to live based on medical records that were leaked indicating she has a disease called Subcortical Vascular Dementia. While many videos have been made about her health, all of them have missed the severity of her illness. She could die very soon, since Vascular Dementia is progressive and has a 3-5 year life expectancy. Clinton actually has a severe form of the disease that impacts the subcortex region of the brain, which includes the brainstem. This might explain why Clinton is dry-coughing so much. The brainstem controls primitive functions of the body like breathing, heart rate, and blood pressure. When there is ischemia to this region, B/P, HR, and breathing won't function correctly. Hillary's cough is so noticeable because she can't seem to get over it. Most people only need a couple of coughs and they are able to overcome what is in their throat. But not Hillary. Hillary has tried to explain that she has an "allergic cough." This is completely false and a lie. Based on her medical records, it is related to her Vascular Dementia, which she is dying of. She could rapidly decline if circulation is weak to the brainstem. I am very concerned about Hillary, and if her VaD diagnosis is true, she would likely face increasing difficulties over the next few months.

Hillary's health record also states that she has "complex partial seizures." I have witnessed many people who have had seizures, and I believe Hillary is definitely showing signs of seizing activity. With complex partial seizures, one can show signs such as head nodding or lip smacking. Hillary, has had several instances where she appears to have had a seizure, the most well-known is when she was in front of a group of reporters. External, noxious stimuli can trigger seizing in certain individuals. Hillary had a seizure in front of the reporters. Not unsurprisingly, they are trying to control her seizures using a Diazepam autoinjector. Autoinjectors are used with urgent drugs such as Diazepam and Epinephrine in order to stop an life-threatening event from happening. If Hillary has seizures, they could cause an oxygen deficiency in the brain, resulting in damage and further progression of her VaD. An autoinjector is needed to control the seizure.

Many doctors are not speaking out about Hillary's health, but trust me, they are thinking about it and talking amongst themselves. If you specialize in neurosurgery, neurology, or neurovascular specialities as a doctor, no doubt it is quite obvious that Hillary has a big problem. She can barely walk up stairs and can't stand very long, has to hold on to side rails, etc. This makes sense, because she has VaD of the subcortex which involves the cerebellum (involved in controlling gross motor movements). Hillary, for the most part, can still deliver scripted speeches on green screens, so she still has some function. However, VaD will result in a rapid decline in function of the patient. VaD has a average life expectancy of 3-5 years (about 4 years according to the NHS).

Hillary is entering into her final year of life since she was diagnosed with VaD in 2013.
Why is she running for president if she is going to die soon?
Does it have to do with Obama's Third Term?

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Comment about Ark Midnight #14…

Excellent program, a must listen to interview…

……

If Johnny B. wanted to be noticed; well I think he now is a blip on their radar...

With Ep. 588 (part 2) and Ark Midnight #14, he is definitely a large blip on the display screen...

I guess it is time to start taking bets...

Choose Johnny B's future reward for his effort in this endeavour...

Suicide...

Hitman...

Car bomb...

Drone...

Visiting robot with a present...

Or…

A handshake and certificate from President Obama, for exposing the corruption in the military...

……

Be sure to submit your bets before the DEADline...

Bomar

Elane237

Quote from: Bomar on September 12, 2016, 07:27:49 AM

Choose Johnny B's future reward for his effort in this endeavour...

Suicide...

Hitman...

Car bomb...

Drone...

Visiting robot with a present...

Or…

A handshake and certificate from President Obama, for exposing the corruption in the military...

Be sure to submit your bets before the DEADline...

Bomar

ROFL!

I would say all of the above are likely choices except:  "A handshake and certificate from President Obama, for exposing the corruption in the military..."

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

About Democan’ts are the bigots and Republicraps, being the party of Lincoln, are actually the minorities friends…

This was true until President Johnson signed the “Civil Rights Amendment” in 1964…

After 1964,…

The Dixiecrats and the other bigoted Democan’ts became Republicraps and “Wallace independents” in protest to President Johnson…

And the Bluedog Republicraps became Democan’ts in support of President Johnson and Civil Rights in general…

Johnny B. seems to forget this point of fact…

Look at the change of party facts, in the 1968 election…

Link: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/05/25/how-did-the-1968-election-change-u-s-politics-so-dramatically-this-new-book-explains/

Bomar

Elane237

Quote from: Bomar on September 12, 2016, 10:03:16 AM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

About Democan’ts are the bigots and Republicraps, being the party of Lincoln, are actually the minorities friends…

This was true until President Johnson signed the “Civil Rights Amendment” in 1964…

After 1964,…

The Dixiecrats and the other bigoted Democan’ts became Republicraps and “Wallace independents” in protest to President Johnson…

And the Bluedog Republicraps became Democan’ts in support of President Johnson and Civil Rights in general…

Johnny B. seems to forget this point of fact…

Look at the change of party facts, in the 1968 election…

Link: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/05/25/how-did-the-1968-election-change-u-s-politics-so-dramatically-this-new-book-explains/

Bomar
Everything you have said is documented history for those who really want to learn facts and truth!

Wells supports any and all information and anyone  who supports his "WHITE SUPREMACY " world view!
It's the core of his religious beliefs!

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Another Song of the 1960's Americana Myth...

Link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAsV5-Hv-7U

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes...

Good Webster G. Tarpley this week...

He discusses last week's "-gates"...

Link: http://tarpley.net/audio/WCR-20160910.mp3 ...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on September 13, 2016, 06:18:27 AM
Dudes and Dudettes...

Good Webster G. Tarpley this week...

He discusses last week's "-gates"...

Link: http://tarpley.net/audio/WCR-20160910.mp3 ...

Bomar

Thanks Bomar!

I'll listen with my morning coffee.  :-*

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

A thought I had...

I do not think the “Alien Overlords” want to interfere with our lives…

I believe the “Elite” are interfering with our lives, and just taking advantage of our naivety; filling a void “we”, the lowly humans”, have created for ourselves…

I assume the “Alien Overlords” view “us”, humans, as a Wyoming Rancher views his cattle…

Leave the cows in a far pasture, check on them every few months…

Remember they will be hamburger, when the rancher is ready…

You need to watch “Jupiter Ascending” to understand what I mean…

Link: http://123movies.to/film/jupiter-ascending-3255/ (free movie)

(Chick the “Red Box in the upper right corner” to cancel any offers; you probably have any driver needed already installed)…

Enjoy…

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 606 â€" Mike Kerr, Jeannie Moore & Pastor David Manning

Tuesday September 13th 2016

In this edition we welcome Mike Kerr and Jeannie Moore to discuss their Hear the Watchmen and Deception in the Desert conferences, standing up for your beliefs, and the current state of the USA... Then we welcome Pastor David Manning to discuss the various influences destabilizing our country, what is wrong with Black Lives Matter, and more...

Religion and Religion and religion...

You might watch the movie in my previous post...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on September 13, 2016, 08:08:15 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

Tuesday September 13th 2016

In this edition we welcome Mike Kerr and Jeannie Moore to discuss their Hear the Watchmen and Deception in the Desert conferences, standing up for your beliefs, and the current state of the USA... Then we welcome Pastor David Manning to discuss the various influences destabilizing our country, what is wrong with Black Lives Matter, and more...

You might watch the movie in my previous post...

Bomar

I WILL watch the movie in your previous Post Bomar.  Thank You!

Deplorable Lives Matter!!

So Say We ALL!

Praise MV!

Elane237

Quote from: Bomar on September 13, 2016, 08:08:15 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

Then we welcome Pastor David Manning to discuss the various influences destabilizing our country, what is wrong with Black Lives Matter, and more...

As I said in a previous post, Wells supports any one who will support and agree with his white supremacy world view.  The self-hating Black pastor Manning is one such person; he hates Black People with a passion like none other!  I believe he gained his notoriety when Bill Clinton (who had offices around the corner from Manning in Harlem) began paying him to bash Obama back in 2008 - and he's been bashing "the long legged mack daddy" ever since.

Clip: That fundraiser was launched after a New York judge ordered the ATLAH World Missionary Church to be sold at a public foreclosure auction, according to court records cited by DNAinfo New York. The church, which has been known to display messages like “Jesus would stone homos“ and “Obama has released the homo demons on the black man“ on its billboard, has reportedly amassed debts and tax liens totaling more than $1.02 million.  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/james-david-manning-rebuttal_us_56b105c4e4b0fbfdd615804a

Here’s a humorous segment from Daily Show featuring correspondent Jessica Williams, who checks in with extremely homophobic pastor James David Manning from the ATLAH World Missionary Church in Harlem. In addition to revisiting past interview topics with Manning like semen Starbucks lattes and butt babies, Williams learns that the church has not been paying its water bills and is set to be foreclosed…but the story gets even better once Williams learns who plans to take over the building once the bigoted pastor is kicked out.
http://splitsider.com/2016/02/jessica-williams-catches-up-with-homophobic-harlem-pastor-james-david-manning/