• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

whoozit

Please don’t use the word orgy in here!  The horrible images it conjures!

Quote from: whoozit on January 04, 2019, 08:34:18 PM
Please don’t use the word orgy in here!  The horrible sights it conjures!

Oh.

Orgy Veritable Cornucopia of Unnecessary Consumption

Better?

Lilith

I think this is the info George is looking for.  He said he can't get into his Firefox browser, and he thinks it's because his computer is broke, but, well, it could be this, if somebody wants to pass the link along to him,  and I could be wrong.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-run-firefox-when-profile-missing-inaccessible

LadyFish

This comment was posted on Falkie's "ON THE WAY TO COCOS IN SACRAMENTO, CA. 2:' video.

I haven't watched the video yet. If  Falkie is having to write a comment that he isn't being rude or mean in yelling at Kathy in the video, it is bound to be interesting.

George Senda
8 hours ago

For the record, when I am recording outside of the car, Kathy either sits there with the windows closed up or she plays Pokemon on here Nintendo 3DSXL and is OBLIVIOUS to the world. So my yelling to her for help is NOT out of rudeness but because she cannot HEAR me.
Furthermore, Kathy has a lazy streak and sits when I need her physical assistance like needing her to hold the Ipad or getting her to move something.
It has NOTHING to do with being mean to her.
Kathy hates doing work or moving things and expects ME to do ALL the work and I am physically unable to do so.
So don't post comments that I am mean to her.
They get deleted and you get blocked.

LadyFish

Quote from: LadyFish on January 09, 2019, 10:48:29 PM
This comment was posted on Falkie's "ON THE WAY TO COCOS IN SACRAMENTO, CA. 2:' video.

I haven't watched the video yet. If  Falkie is having to write a comment that he isn't being rude or mean in yelling at Kathy in the video, it is bound to be interesting.

George Senda
8 hours ago

For the record, when I am recording outside of the car, Kathy either sits there with the windows closed up or she plays Pokemon on here Nintendo 3DSXL and is OBLIVIOUS to the world. So my yelling to her for help is NOT out of rudeness but because she cannot HEAR me.
Furthermore, Kathy has a lazy streak and sits when I need her physical assistance like needing her to hold the Ipad or getting her to move something.
It has NOTHING to do with being mean to her.
Kathy hates doing work or moving things and expects ME to do ALL the work and I am physically unable to do so.
So don't post comments that I am mean to her.
They get deleted and you get blocked.

I watched the video. Falkie's comment is false advertising. They don't even get out of the car. Kathy is just driving and Falkie is rambling. He must have yelled at her from outside the car in a different video.

The only good part is the very beginning when Falkie yells at Kathy for swearing while he is recording. Both are broke for the month.

Quote from: LadyFish on January 09, 2019, 11:20:24 PM
I watched the video. Falkie's comment is false advertising. They don't even get out of the car. Kathy is just driving and Falkie is rambling. He must have yelled at her from outside the car in a different video.

The only good part is the very beginning when Falkie yells at Kathy for swearing while he is recording. Both are broke for the month.

In one of the videos he yells at her to help him lock up the unit because he needs to film it. And picking up the locks was hard.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf4iMXJXrKI

George lays out what he needs to properly do podcasts we can depend on.

George plans to come up with a plan to get his $1000.00 or more in silver out of the shop, and much much more.  This is getting exciting folks!

Quote from: brig on January 11, 2019, 05:48:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf4iMXJXrKI

George lays out what he needs to properly do podcasts we can depend on.

George plans to come up with a plan to get his $1000.00 or more in silver out of the shop, and much much more.  This is getting exciting folks!

George bought a prepackaged egg salad sandwich, 2 prepackaged Asian chicken salads and a prepackaged box of berries.
But he has no money and really needs $5 so he can be a professional pod-caster.
It will be all your fault if he misses out on this opportunity.

LadyFish

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 11, 2019, 09:56:30 AM
George bought a prepackaged egg salad sandwich, 2 prepackaged Asian chicken salads and a prepackaged box of berries.
But he has no money and really needs $5 so he can be a professional pod-caster.
It will be all your fault if he misses out on this opportunity.

Falkie also bought 2 peach Snapples and a $5 s’mores coffee cake pastry  (that he wonders how it will taste) in his haul.

I am guessing that his pawn dealer on the $1000 worth of silver Falkie pawned 2 years ago will extend the loan - to keep getting money coming in. I wonder how much money Falkie has paid over the years. Falkie didn’t mention the Go-pro, wonder what’s up with that.

Falkie did say that he needed to pawn the silver 2 years ago because Kathy had needed to move in a hurry. If true, Why isn’t Kathy paying to get the silver out of hock?

I've been away for about a week.   It would seem that I missed some pretty awesome stuff.  We've seen Valhalla aka The Storage Unit

The iMAC has been retrieved.  I didn't seen any mention on the Thinkpad though.   :'(

damon

Quote from: brig on January 12, 2019, 03:13:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lkzX_0S3Do

George really gives those Trolls what for!    8)
He still blames me for trolling him. I have not been trolling him. George is boring for me.

Jackstar

Element 115

What exactly is the deal on Falkie's left and right maxillary lateral incisors?  Are they infected?  It's hard to see whether they actually exist or if they fell out when you see videos.

Quote from: brig on January 20, 2019, 11:25:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEpZ_FhGbaw

George gives investment advice in the current economic environment.

MUST WATCH!

When George Senda talks people listen.
After all he made hundreds of dollars in the seventies.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xip46YgKyeU

George admits he's broke because he spent too much money on devices and gadgets and cables.   :o

note:  He always seems to buy the wrong gadgets and cables for the wrong devices.

It's funny to hear him blaming his streaming buffering and crashing issues on his internet service, when the real problem is his outdated equipment.

JENX

Dr. MD MD

I think metron should be the new Falkie. Checkout his posts if you don’t beliver me.  ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 05:01:44 PM
I think metron should be the new Falkie. Checkout his posts if you don’t beliver me.  ;)
Kind of a weapons grade obsession you have on me Doc Shill... :o

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 05:29:11 PM
Kind of a weapons grade obsession you have on me Doc Shill... :o

You started this and now you wanna cry about it? :D

I get it.