• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

pate

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 27, 2018, 12:10:42 PM
...Goatse-sized hole...

... personal lubricant ...

...The lot of you here on Bellgab, you're like a wrinkled old testicle slapping against the ass of rationality.........

Hello, Mr./Mz. Rationality.  Project much?

Since we don't have "seek-rut" threads har-hear in FreedomGabistan, I reckoming you fynd your online assignation partners via PMs.  Just sayin'.  A small donation to the site should unlock "TurboMode" to allow you to attach your coqpics to your private communiques to those that tickle your fancy, sir/ma'am.

Anyhow, I thought this was the effen-thread?  Why you on de-rail bandwagon, Tina?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 27, 2018, 12:10:42 PM
Pardon me while I wet my pants...

No problem. I figure you probably sit around in wet adult diapers all the time while you’re 24/7 shitposting on the internet. :D

Quote from: Jackstar on November 27, 2018, 01:51:58 PM
It is quite clear that you misunderstand my purpose here.

SICKof...YOUR...SHIT...JACKSTER...YOU...BUMBling...SHIT...HEAD...

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 27, 2018, 05:01:37 PM
No problem. I figure you probably sit around in wet adult diapers all the time while you’re 24/7 shitposting on the internet. :D

[/img]

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 28, 2018, 12:59:53 AM

SICKof...YOUR...SHIT...JACKSTER...YOU...BUMBling...SHIT...HEAD...

Estimate of IQ = 80

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 28, 2018, 04:54:57 PM
Estimate of IQ = 80

This is how I like you to do it.  Don't neglect the balls and shaft while you are down there.

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 28, 2018, 04:54:57 PM
Estimate of IQ = 80

Flower out of Zen, naught badge!

#Thoughts'n'Prayers

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on November 29, 2018, 12:42:43 AM
Flower out of Zen, naught badge!

#Thoughts'n'Prayers

That’s why you only give Barney one bullet with his gun and hope he doesn’t get into trouble with that. ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 29, 2018, 12:45:38 AM
That’s why you only give Barney one bullet with his gun and hope he doesn’t get into trouble with that. ;)

Heh...troofer humour....

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 29, 2018, 02:08:42 AM
Heh...troofer humour....

People who mock the very idea of truth are the lowest form of scum. Congrats on hitting bottom.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 29, 2018, 04:20:25 AM
People who mock the very idea of truth are the lowest form of scum. Congrats on hitting bottom.

Listen…I realize that your life is such a total failure in every conceivable way that you have to make up some fantasy that there are people who MADE you such a failure. That you were chosen at birth to be a failure while others were randomly chosen to be successes.. But realize that that is one of the many reasons why you ARE such a failure.

That went right over your head, didn't it?  And you, deep in thought about which Barney Fife photo would make the PERFECT response, just let it go.  Which is why this is become a waste of my time, if not yours.  So feel free to take the last word, I know your truth boner demands it, and not the fact that you need to prove -- again -- that you are a tiny, insignificant, wormlike little prick. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 29, 2018, 06:21:15 PM
Listen…I realize that your life is such a total failure in every conceivable way that you have to make up some fantasy that there are people who MADE you such a failure. That you were chosen at birth to be a failure while others were randomly chosen to be successes.. But realize that that is one of the many reasons why you ARE such a failure.

That went right over your head, didn't it?  And you, deep in thought about which Barney Fife photo would make the PERFECT response, just let it go.  Which is why this is become a waste of my time, if not yours.  So feel free to take the last word, I know your truth boner demands it, and not the fact that you need to prove -- again -- that you are a tiny, insignificant, wormlike little prick.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The speech he says to himself in the mirror every morning. ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 29, 2018, 06:21:15 PM

Oh you are so PWND!

LOL!

That is ridiculous. I have never met a conspiracy theorist that gave a shit about the truth.
Every single one of them just look for validation and confirmation. If they hear anything theat does not fall in line with their preconceived notion of what they think then they write it off, then post a stupid video or a meme.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 01, 2018, 05:36:32 AM
That is ridiculous. I have never met a conspiracy theorist that gave a shit about the truth.
Every single one of them just look for validation and confirmation. If they hear anything theat does not fall in line with their preconceived notion of what they think then they write it off, then post a stupid video or a meme.

Where in my statement did you read ANYTHING about conspiracy theorists?! Focus! ::)

(Though there are certainly some great ones.  ;))

They are grandmasters of hypocrisy when it comes to truth.  All of the usual suspects here have touched upon the idea that I am a government disinformation agent of some kind.  None of them have a shred of evidence to support this, other than the observation that I disagree with their beliefs and consider them intellectually disabled.  It's obvious to anyone who isn't a troofer that there are other explanations for that besides being some spooky man in black, thrilling -- even arousing -- as that notion might be.  The truth, it seems, is lenient when the retard's security systems signal an intruder alert.

Another howler is the constant reference to a "playbook" (handed out to all agents to assist in their persecution, one supposes).  Then, in the next breath, they quote something like this:

5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule.  This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger'  ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs',  'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics',  'sexual deviates', and so forth. This makes others  shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

A number 5, is it?  From a list to guide you on understanding how to respond to The Enemy.  Would that be a playbook?  Somewhere in that playbook must be instructions to threaten their opponents with injury or death, a regular practice by these Dedicated Seekers of the Truth and not to be found among the Traitorous Disinformation Agents they despise.

A longitudinal study of the conspiracy retard phenomenon makes it clear that they are irrelevant.  They're fuckin irritating, though.  Like poison ivy.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 01, 2018, 08:44:03 PM
They are grandmasters of hypocrisy when it comes to truth.  All of the usual suspects here have touched upon the idea that I am a government disinformation agent of some kind.  None of them have a shred of evidence to support this, other than the observation that I disagree with their beliefs and consider them intellectually disabled.  It's obvious to anyone who isn't a troofer that there are other explanations for that besides being some spooky man in black, thrilling -- even arousing -- as that notion might be.  The truth, it seems, is lenient when the retard's security systems signal an intruder alert.

Another howler is the constant reference to a "playbook" (handed out to all agents to assist in their persecution, one supposes).  Then, in the next breath, they quote something like this:

5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule.  This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger'  ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs',  'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics',  'sexual deviates', and so forth. This makes others  shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

A number 5, is it?  From a list to guide you on understanding how to respond to The Enemy.  Would that be a playbook?  Somewhere in that playbook must be instructions to threaten their opponents with injury or death, a regular practice by these Dedicated Seekers of the Truth and not to be found among the Traitorous Disinformation Agents they despise.

A longitudinal study of the conspiracy retard phenomenon makes it clear that they are irrelevant.  They're fuckin irritating, though.  Like poison ivy.

my personal favorite..
Quote16. Vanish evidence and witnesses.  If it does not exist, it is not fact, and you won't have to address the issue.
http://www.whale.to/m/disin.html#Twenty-Five_Rules_of_Disinformation__

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on December 02, 2018, 12:26:04 AM
my personal favorite..

Sweeney is such a goddamn tool.  A work history like Senda's, until he found that there was money to be made telling paranoid retards on Usenet how to think and behave.  He's been scratching out a living by fleecing them ever since.  Stupid people deserve to lose their money, that's his motto.

Metron2267

Of course there couldn't possibly be a personal bias evidenced in your own class indictment, now could there?

Belief-based thinking be it religious, health-related, political, sporting, or any number of subject pools where facts are restricted to the general public, tends toward the encouragement of individual investigative rigor and (more often than not) the mockery of those who accept the partial narrative the herd has labeled as "reality" or "status quo".

In essence your curt denouement and dismissal of conspiracy theorists is little more than a mild temper tantrum from an apparently closed mind.

Do you so quickly dismiss the commonalities between say Biblical creation theology and the almost analog representation of incidents such as the great flood or inundation described in the tale of Noah's Ark and the nearly identical but culturally separate narrative contained within the Hopi creation "myth"?

If so why?

QuoteEvery single one of them just look for validation and confirmation. If they hear anything theat does not fall in line with their preconceived notion of what they think then they write it off, then post a stupid video or a meme.

And this makes them different from say classic and our now dangerously fascist liberals in what manner? Is "climate change" not a belief inveigled by junk science, outright and calculated errors embedded into the narrative, and political manipulation to rival the best of Nino Machiavelli?

Qui s'excuse, s'accuse.

Think about it.

WeinerInHand

Hey Doc, I still like ya'!

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 01, 2018, 08:44:03 PM
They are grandmasters of hypocrisy when it comes to truth.

Whose "truth"?

The herd's?

The disinformation peddlers who provide said narrative to the herd?

Sounds a lot like you're just another peevish disciple of fake news. Very Orwellian of you.

QuoteAll of the usual suspects here have touched upon the idea that I am a government disinformation agent of some kind.  None of them have a shred of evidence to support this, other than the observation that I disagree with their beliefs and consider them intellectually disabled.

Of course they have a "shred of evidence", the problem is that barring a full on outing here it remains a belief-based conclusion, ergo not immediately provable. But then we know that "not provable" is, in the political realm, the coin of the empire. Just look at the survival rate for grifters like the Clintons. Truth and fact barley impede their media-enabled hypnosis of the electorate and too the money-changers.

QuoteIt's obvious to anyone who isn't a troofer that there are other explanations for that besides being some spooky man in black, thrilling -- even arousing -- as that notion might be.  The truth, it seems, is lenient when the retard's security systems signal an intruder alert.

Oh lookie at the paranoia soaked and simultaneously dismissive little strawman you constructed to firewall your own partisan activities here.

QuoteAnother howler is the constant reference to a "playbook" (handed out to all agents to assist in their persecution, one supposes).

Does this mean you are unfamiliar with(unlikely) Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals"?

QuoteThen, in the next breath, they quote something like this:

Given this is established and documented and practiced every day in the political and infotainment world how is it that you feel stamping your widdle clay feet and denying basic Machiavellian human herding is somehow to be taken as a credible refutation of established social control tactics? Fail.

QuoteA number 5, is it?  From a list to guide you on understanding how to respond to The Enemy.  Would that be a playbook?  Somewhere in that playbook must be instructions to threaten their opponents with injury or death, a regular practice by these Dedicated Seekers of the Truth and not to be found among the Traitorous Disinformation Agents they despise.

Oh you mean like the "push back on them" public shaming, incitement to violence, and in larger form riot call that Aunty Maxine has multiple times publicly called for?

Yeah, like that never happens. >:(

QuoteA longitudinal study of the conspiracy retard phenomenon makes it clear that they are irrelevant.  They're fuckin irritating, though.  Like poison ivy.

This is emblematic of the very regular tendency of liberals to invoke academic rigormortis as some sort of ultimate scholarly kickout on the opposition. You lot seem to feel that by deploying a power word catch phrase you can simply erase the credibility of those who refuse to accept the narrative you have chosen for them.

I'll let a far less terse examination of "longitudinal" vs. "cross-sectional" scientific method expose the sham you just tried to perpetrate in your own hypocritical dismissal of those who refuse to be controlled by rhetoric and intellectual arrogance:

https://www.iwh.on.ca/what-researchers-mean-by/cross-sectional-vs-longitudinal-studies

Study design depends greatly on the nature of the research question. In other words, knowing what kind of information the study should collect is a first step in determining how the study will be carried out (also known as the methodology).

Both the cross-sectional and the longitudinal studies are observational studies. This means that researchers record information about their subjects without manipulating the study environment.

The defining feature of a cross-sectional study is that it can compare different population groups at a single point in time. Think of it in terms of taking a snapshot. Findings are drawn from whatever fits into the frame...The benefit of a cross-sectional study design is that it allows researchers to compare many different variables at the same time...However, cross-sectional studies may not provide definite information about cause-and-effect relationships. This is because such studies offer a snapshot of a single moment in time; they do not consider what happens before or after the snapshot is taken.

A longitudinal study, like a cross-sectional one, is observational. So, once again, researchers do not interfere with their subjects. However, in a longitudinal study, researchers conduct several observations of the same subjects over a period of time, sometimes lasting many years.The benefit of a longitudinal study is that researchers are able to detect developments or changes in the characteristics of the target population at both the group and the individual level. The key here is that longitudinal studies extend beyond a single moment in time. As a result, they can establish sequences of events.

In general, the research should drive the design. But sometimes, the progression of the research helps determine which design is most appropriate. Cross-sectional studies can be done more quickly than longitudinal studies. That’s why researchers might start with a cross-sectional study to first establish whether there are links or associations between certain variables. Then they would set up a longitudinal study to study cause and effect.

Now there we go, so really your initial use of the longitudinal study as a pejorative reveals only that your overriding intolerance of the classic conspiracy theorist isn't that they have eschewed or ignored the cross-sectional analysis, it's that they have dared to go a step farther, to examine macro level cause and effect, and in doing so have delineated new (to you) data points that lead to a far different conclusion that you have reached whilst mired in the weeds of the cross-sectional and largely authoritarian model so favored by the left.

Congratulations, I've never been more pleased to assist in story-lining the classic "hoist by petard" liberal arrogance in many a moon!

;D

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 02, 2018, 10:32:40 AM
Hey Doc, I still like ya'!

I'l take his muscular, and at times abrasive honesty, any day over the intellectual and dismissive arrogance of the classic libitard!

;D

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 02, 2018, 10:38:52 AM
I'l take his muscular, and at times abrasive honesty, any day over the intellectual and dismissive arrogance of the classic libitard!

;D

I just saw that he was getting hit from all sides and figured that it would be a good time to chime in.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 02, 2018, 10:45:39 AM
You're a straight shooter, Doc.

Thanks, mang. I like your posts too. Sometimes they almost make me wanna be a long-haul trucker. Almost.  ;)

Anyway, here’s another shot: The fact that these losers think they can humiliate people into unquestioningly accepting their bullshit by writing truth as troof just shows how desperate they truly are.

ZaZa

"What evidence is there that DrMD is worth even half a shit?"
/
shit is worthless,..so is the shitty DrMD.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 10:55:04 AM
"What evidence is there that DrMD is worth even half a shit?"
/
shit is worthless,..so is the shitty DrMD.

Hurrdurr!