• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2015, 06:40:09 PM
As of late that seems to be debatable ... But I'm sure Art will appreciate your support!

Would you like to join the cult?
Actually just trying to post something in this thread that actually used the words "Art Bell".

Mebee

Quote from: chefist on September 14, 2015, 06:23:50 PM
LOL...sophisticated debating skills!  8)

Succinct and accurate.  You shifted right into "obtuse jackass" from the very beginning. Still there I see. Have any other shtick?

AppealPlay

If we're culting up, I'm on Team Art.

Mebee

Quote from: Mild Bill on September 14, 2015, 06:24:35 PM
Exactly how much money did you lose and how many years did you waste?

Troll much?

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 14, 2015, 06:45:46 PM
Actually just trying to post something in this thread that actually used the words "Art Bell".
Oh. The reason we're here, right? Art Bell!

chefist

Quote from: Mebee on September 14, 2015, 06:47:35 PM
Succinct and accurate.  You shifted right into "obtuse jackass" from the very beginning. Still there I see. Have any other shtick?

MeBee Be Be Trollee...Hate Artee...Love Davie!

Mebee

Quote from: trostol on September 14, 2015, 06:24:43 PM
so i skipped like 6 pages.please tell me i didnt miss anything more then an arguement lol

Just the usual conspiracy theory nonsense, falling flat in the face facts and logic, but that being totally lost on the conspiracy theorist.

AppealPlay

My original goal for this letter was to scrutinize Mr. Mebee's remarks point by brash point. Unfortunately, Mebee's focus wanders so wildly that he never actually finishes any of his points. I think you will notice this in the ensuing discussion. Before I launch into my main topic, I want to make a few matters crystal-clear: (1) Many of us do not wish to live within Mebee's walls of exhibitionism, and (2) as a result of that, the encroachment of scummy suggestions into the social fabric of our politics, our institutions, and our laws would give credence to my claim that the mere mention of Mebee's loathsome name jacks my blood pressure up into dangerous territory. Now that you know where I stand on those issues, I can safely say that Mebee indubitably believes that wars end only when a goodhearted, newly enlightened tyrant heeds the advice of transnational peace activists. Unfortunately for him, that's all in his imagination. Mebee needs to get out of that fictional world and get back to reality, where people can see that he wants us to think of him as a do-gooder. Keep in mind, though, that Mebee wants to “do good” with other people's money and often with other people's lives. If he really wanted to be a do-gooder, he could start by admitting that we must learn to celebrate our diversity, not because it is the politically correct thing to do but because Mebee has one-upped George Washington in that he cannot tell a lie and cannot tell the truth. Basically, he's too vainglorious to distinguish between the two.

People tell me that Mebee taints irredeemably everything he touches. And the people who tell me this are correct, of course. Most of us are now painfully aware of his inattentive practices. Okay, that's a slight exaggeration, but you get the drift.

Once we have absorbed and understood Mebee's cynical, inconsiderate machinations, it is our inescapable responsibility to do whatever is necessary to encourage opportunity, responsibility, and community. Mebee is unable to support his assertions with documentation of any sort. Be patient; I won't ask you to take that on faith. Rather, I'll provide irrefragable proof that I indeed have no appetite for creating division in the name of diversity. Many ungrateful election-year also-rans, however, do. That's why I want them all to read this letter and others like it and discover for themselves that the earth presents a wonderful example of variety in all classes of the animal and vegetable kingdoms. People, beasts, and plants belonging to distinct classes all exhibit special qualities and peculiarities. Unfortunately, Mebee's special quality is that he must have some sort of problem with reading comprehension. That's the only explanation I can come up with as to why he accuses me of admitting that his paroxysms are a breath of fresh air amid our modern culture's toxic cloud of chaos. What I actually said is that Mebee keeps saying that it's perfectly safe to drink and drive. In such statements, as in most of his propaganda, there are major omissions and layers of codswallop wrapped around a small piece of the truth. The real story is that I sometimes ask myself whether the struggle to express my views is worth all of the potential consequences. And I consistently answer by saying that I am not predicting anything specific. I just have a feeling, an intuition, based on several things that are happening now that Mebee will dismantle the family unit in the near future. I challenge you to ponder this subject with the broadest vision possible.

ItsOver

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 14, 2015, 06:44:51 PM
Ooh, sounds intriguing.  Are, you, going to wear it?  Hmmmm??? ;)
Even though I'm a dedicated Hoagster and devoted to the cause, I'm afraid I'm a Hai Karate man. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtwh3nQP5Uo

Fear me, Chuck Norris!

Mebee

Quote from: Mild Bill on September 14, 2015, 06:49:55 PM
No, do you?

You just did. Don't play dumb. It's not attractive.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Mebee on September 14, 2015, 06:52:04 PM
You just did. Don't play dumb. It's not attractive.

no u

trostol

Quote from: ItsOver on September 14, 2015, 06:35:22 PM
Oh, in case you hadn't noticed.  We're nuking Florida.  Sorry, I forgot.

lol why are we nuking florida? not sure how i feel about it really but still why?

starrmtn001

Quote from: ItsOver on September 14, 2015, 06:51:26 PM
Even though I'm a dedicated Hoagster and devoted to the cause, I'm afraid I'm a Hai Karate man. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtwh3nQP5Uo

Fear me, Chuck Norris!
Awww c'mon ItsOver, give it a test run.  Wear it for one day on BellGab, on in GabChat.  See what kind of responses you get. :)

coaster

I think mebee might be listening to the wrong radio show.. getting so worked up over something so trivial. Calm down already.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ItsOver on September 14, 2015, 06:51:26 PM

Oh now you've gone and done it. You've split Hoagslam into two factions, the Hai Karate sect and the orthodox Old Hoagie adherents. The great aftershave schism has begun.

ItsOver

Quote from: trostol on September 14, 2015, 06:54:17 PM
lol why are we nuking florida? not sure how i feel about it really but still why?
I forgot why but it seemed like a good idea at the time.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: jerry on September 14, 2015, 06:25:46 PM
I do believe I see arcologies in those twinkling eyes   :o

The face of Mars ....

albrecht

Because they haven't excavated and preserved the Miami Circle so that us Hoaglims can check our Bulova wrist-watches at the center and make measurements and calculations.

AppealPlay

Mebee

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 14, 2015, 06:51:03 PM
Mebee is unable to support his assertions with documentation of any sort

You require proof that the sun is where it belongs in the sky? That, in the face of the extraordinary opposite claim, supported by little more than the statements of a couple of dentist-deprived northerners? You would make a great conspiracy theorist.
Just make up some crazy shit and declare it true until someone goes to the trouble to prove it wrong. Heh.

Mild Bill

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 14, 2015, 06:56:28 PM
Oh now you've gone and done it. You've split Hoagslam into two factions, the Hai Karate sect and the orthodox Old Hoagie adherents. The great aftershave schism has begun.

Three factions...let's not forget Reformed Hoagism!

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Mild Bill on September 14, 2015, 07:01:22 PM
Three factions...let's not forget Reformed Hoagism!

They're just outright heretics. They use no aftershave at all and have dropped all mention of the holy hairdo from their services.

inuk2600

Quote from: albrecht on September 14, 2015, 07:00:06 PM
Because they haven't excavated and preserved the Miami Circle so that us Hoaglims can check our Bulova wrist-watches at the center and make measurements and calculations.

People should be careful to not tar all Hoaglims with the same brush. Only the radical Hoaglamists want to nuke the panhandle.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: chefist on September 14, 2015, 06:49:33 PM
MeBee Be Be Trollee...Hate Artee...Love Davie!

D+  you've done better work.

Art Bell

Ha, if your culting up, how about team Dark Matter Network. If Richard can take care of the last hours of what is on the "other side" I am really good with that.

Art

Mild Bill

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 14, 2015, 07:04:06 PM
They're just outright heretics. They use no aftershave at all and have dropped all mention of the holy hairdo from their services.

But...but...but our relic is a piece of the true Holy Hair!

AppealPlay

Quote from: Mebee on September 14, 2015, 07:01:02 PM
You require proof that the sun is where it belongs in the sky? That, in the face of the extraordinary opposite claim, supported by little more than the statements of a couple of dentist-deprived northerners? You would make a great conspiracy theorist.
Just make up some crazy shit and declare it true until someone goes to the trouble to prove it wrong. Heh.

Hah!  You believed that post!

Go make your own at http://www.pakin.org/complaint/

AppealPlay

Quote from: Art Bell on September 14, 2015, 07:06:53 PM
Ha, if your culting up, how about team Dark Matter Network. If Richard can take care of the last hours of what is on the "other side" I am really good with that.

Art

If Our Leader says to join Cult DMN then I'm in. ;D