• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: El Chorro on April 26, 2018, 03:29:13 PM
Was Art really a Mason? Where did they have the meetings out there? Aren't Masons "joiners"? He seemed like such a loner. Complicated man.

99 degree mason.  Check your archives.

paladin1991

Quote from: damon on April 25, 2018, 06:22:25 PM
I hope the Heather knows that what she is doing is damaging MitD. I hope that she can do some damage control. If Art was her Teacher. I hope that you learn what to do and more important, What NOT TO DO. Her show is the flag ship show. Like it or not, The Network is on her now.  Its sink or swim time.

the problem might be that she does know this.

Theadora

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 26, 2018, 03:59:01 PM
George Knapp will be our word of authority.

I was thinking the same thing myself.  George Knapp is the only credible professional journalist in this genre, and he's in the hood.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 26, 2018, 04:07:59 PM
Karen & Heather...  I think Art had an attraction to stupid dumbfucks for his circle of friends...

I want to call but have a group around me...

Tell em it's a conference call.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 26, 2018, 04:07:59 PM
Karen & Heather...  I think Art had an attraction to stupid dumbfucks for his circle of friends...

I want to call but have a group around me...

So because she's contradicting your pet theory involving Heather she's dumb?

Juan

So (ha) which non family member has the biggest hurt? Karen or Heather?

Grifynne

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 04:05:38 PM
I can't connect to it...shoot

Try a couple times. For some reason it didn't work the first time for me but did the 3rd. lol

chefist

Quote from: Grifynne on April 26, 2018, 04:10:16 PM
Try a couple times. For some reason it didn't work the first time for me but did the 3rd. lol

Man...Can't even get it on my app on the phone...shoot...oh well.

AZZERAE

Just got off work, its midnight where I am.

What have I missed?

Grifynne

Current caller says that thousands of people could have heard what was going on because they monitor the radio. Karen claims that she knows the radio wasn't used and that the detective who showed up only used his cell phone.

My question is: how would she know that for sure? How would she know he didn't at some point use it? I thought first responders kinda did what they had to do (like, they didn't usually ask the people at the residence if it would be ok to use the radio or not?). But this isn't an area of expertise for me so maybe I'm way off base.

Also, why wouldn't they use the radio? Is that normal?

Juan

Karen says it was not unusual for Sheriffs to be dispatched to Art’s.

Sean92008

Courtesy repost... http://tun.in/ser26

She sounds like Heather's twin...  Insider info

Grifynne

And now caller Laura wants to be brought up to speed. STOP THE SHOW SHE DOESNT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON!  :P

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Juan on April 26, 2018, 04:13:33 PM
Karen says it was not unusual for Sheriffs to be dispatched to Art’s.

Paranoia?

chefist

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 26, 2018, 04:14:02 PM
Courtesy repost... http://tun.in/ser26

She sounds like Heather's twin...  Insider info

Man...I feel like the kid that wan't invited to the party... :'(

WildCard

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 04:11:57 PM
Man...Can't even get it on my app on the phone...shoot...oh well.

that must suck for you. i can't get discord on my "phone".

edit: fuck me, i can't get it either!

Juan

There were seven people there when the detective arrived.

Grifynne

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 04:15:57 PM
Man...I feel like the kid that wan't invited to the party... :'(

Most of what you're missing is that Karen claims Airyn said that the police had her phone number because of "papers she signed" and reports and whatnot. And that they were told not to release the death info but did anyway despite agreeing not to (and told the media that they never spoke to Airyn). Karen is pissed at the sheriff's office and won't be voting for the current sheriff in the next election.

Also the sheriff snubbed everyone at the chili cookoff.

That's pretty much the focus right now.

chefist

Quote from: WildCard on April 26, 2018, 04:16:35 PM
that must suck for you. i can't get discord on my "phone".

I know...it's not very good on the app side...

paladin1991

Quote from: DanTSX on April 25, 2018, 07:22:24 PM

Aware of what?

So lost.

If you have kinks, go out your dick on the kink  (as long as it’s consenting).  I won’t judge you

that's what I like about you.  Not the sharpest pencil in the box, but reliable as number a 2.

chefist

Quote from: Grifynne on April 26, 2018, 04:19:09 PM
Most of what you're missing is that Karen claims Airyn said that the police had her phone number because of "papers she signed" and reports and whatnot. And that they were told not to release the death info but did anyway despite agreeing not to (and told the media that they never spoke to Airyn). Karen is pissed at the sheriff's office and won't be voting for the current sheriff in the next election.

Ha...thanks  chili cookoff... ;D

Juan

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Grifynne on April 26, 2018, 04:19:09 PM

What did the family think was a reasonable amount of time not to report his death? A day? A week?  :o somebody would have figured that shit out.

Grifynne

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 04:20:25 PM
Ha...thanks  chili cookoff... ;D

Lol They are speculating that the motivation behind the Sheriff releasing the info first was to get her face out there and show that she is "in the know" - like a publicity thing.

Maybe HW is the sheriff!? Oh the intrigue...