• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Juan

Airyn had to be notified? Where was she?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 26, 2018, 03:50:05 PM
Not the first I've heard of it, or written about it either.  Although, like Tom Petty, more likely it was an accidental overdose (if he died that way).

Gut feeling that, because suicide is a big-time Catholic sin, Airyn would have hidden any note...

Having a rabid groupie/bastard daughter/mistress living a .22 caliber shot away can push anyone to seek the protection of death.

It's invalid to put it there now, but that's top right material.

paladin1991

Quote from: anon on April 25, 2018, 06:09:10 PM
i think it's safe to say Heather will not return to MITD. i don't see how she'd be able to salvage this situation and move forward. she can't exactly fall back on her superior radio talent...

Can she hang out with Amy in your basement?

yoursongs

Quote from: Father Jack on April 26, 2018, 02:25:57 PM
Evidently no one in Heather's life except Art, and he goes and carcs it. I imagine Heather as a black widow spider who devours the male after mating. Am I wrong?

Yeah that's it....and that would be forgivable except for all the other stuff!  cheers

aldousburbank

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 26, 2018, 03:50:05 PM
Not the first I've heard of it, or written about it either.  Although, like Tom Petty, more likely it was an accidental overdose (if he died that way).

Gut feeling that, because suicide is a big-time Catholic sin, Airyn would have hidden any note...

Having a rabid groupie/bastard daughter/mistress living a .22 caliber shot away can push anyone to seek the protection of death.

Where did you hear about it?

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 26, 2018, 03:53:32 PM

Can she hang out with Amy in your basement?

do not want Art's sloppy seconds.

trust_no_one

Quote from: Faustina on April 26, 2018, 03:36:30 PM
Who else thinks it's time for another Gabcast?  Maybe Friday or Saturday night?

Sign me up.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: trust_no_one on April 26, 2018, 03:55:58 PM
Sign me up.

We'll need another bottle of gin and several bottles of tonic water, so can we have enough notice please?

Sean92008

Listening to KNYE on TuneIn

Karen isn't impressing me so far.  Kool Aid drinker.  Pronounced texts as textes...

http://tun.in/ser26

damn! the sheriff ruined everything for Heather, and to a much lesser degree the family.

Dr. MD MD

So, it's not just Heather who was upset about the Sheriff's office announcing it. She is and she's saying the family is.

DanTSX

Quote from: anon on April 26, 2018, 11:03:35 AM
Phil is hilarious but he's also an extreme shitlib. one day, he was calling people russian bots on twitter.  smh

That seems to be about the best thing libs can come up with when asked very basic questions about what grounds upon which trump should be impeached or charged.

It’s absolutly ridiculous since they claim to possess a superior intellect.

Juan

How was Karen “there” and not Airyn.

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 26, 2018, 03:57:46 PM
Listening to KNYE on TuneIn

Karen isn't impressing me so far.  Kool Aid drinker.  Pronounced texts as textes...

http://tun.in/ser26

"im still waiting for someone to call in" - Karen

shootouts to the crabfest and chili cook off. nice.

"i promised Art id protect his family" - Karen

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on April 26, 2018, 04:00:33 PM

That seems to be about the best thing libs can come up with when asked very basic questions about what grounds upon which trump should be impeached or charged.

It’s absolutly ridiculous since they claim to possess a superior intellect.

Compared with Trump, plankton have a superior intellect. He pretty much threw Cohen (and himself) under the bus this morning on Fox and Friends.  ;D

yoursongs

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 26, 2018, 03:59:01 PM
George Knapp will be our word of authority.

Sorry I've been working all day/still am, but what is the deal about Art and suicide???

dan7800

ONE person posted that they heard a rumor about suicide, and now there are dozens of posts on it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Faustina on April 26, 2018, 03:27:44 PM
Recall how she posted that she no longer believes in magic.  Coz her last spell, to keep Art alive, didn't work?

Exactly

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 04:06:10 PM
Compared with Trump, plankton have a superior intellect. He pretty much threw Cohen (and himself) under the bus this morning on Fox and Friends.  ;D

How's that communist revolution going? :D

Sean92008

Karen & Heather...  I think Art had an attraction to stupid dumbfucks for his circle of friends...

I want to call but have a group around me...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 26, 2018, 04:07:57 PM
How's that communist revolution going? :D

You'd better ask the "honourable" Kim Jong Un.  ;)