• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

damon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVtG79Ln_0
Here is Dreamland from 1995. I bet that Heather will call me a few bad words. In this show, Art interviews George Knapp.

weeberwubber

Quote from: Lola2001 on April 25, 2018, 11:55:56 PM
You're right! I don't know what Art was thinking. Maybe he was getting senile in his old age. I must go look for Taylor's post... ;D ;D

I actually saw something play out like this. Similar questions, different industry. Situation even shared a cuckshed. Reasoning was the guy was stchooping the cuckshed chick and unless you looked at reasonable reasons for everything else without using that primary reason as a filter nothing made any sense. In this case, he let the cuckshed woman get intertwined just enough in his dealings that she ended up bankrupting the actual family after his death as a final fuck-you.

Faustina

Quote from: Dateline on April 26, 2018, 01:55:01 PM
I am comforted by the Bellgab insanity. :o

I agree.  Almost forgetting this is all due to Art dying. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Faustina on April 26, 2018, 02:50:08 PM

WTF??? No spoiler alert or trigger warning???

Ohbdamn

Faustina

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 26, 2018, 11:38:24 AM
I heard the cat died, too.

The cat, Ghost, died?!  Wow, double whammy for Heather.  Despite how horribly she's behaving, I feel sorry for her.  People with Personality Disorders can't help themselves. 

aldousburbank

Quote from: Faustina on April 26, 2018, 02:50:08 PM

No no no no
He's outside
Looking in

https://youtu.be/r_TbovyVOzs

Theadora

Art did mention, at least a couple of times, that someone whom he wouldn't name, had given him a time machine, but that he was too, afraid to use it.  However, he did speculate that perhaps someday, he might manage to find the courage.

If Art didn't use that machine to disappear, then maybe we ought to use it to go and bring him back.  Probably, though, he'd just end up quitting again, anyway.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 26, 2018, 02:53:51 PM
No no no no
He's outside
Looking in

Desperately trying to log in and join the fun, but you can't get password resetting e-mails on the other side. :'(

aldousburbank

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 26, 2018, 02:55:54 PM
Desperately trying to log in and join the fun, but you can't get password resetting e-mails on the other side. :'(

For 75 US MV do it!

I live near Art Bell and I am a fan. It is painful hearing the chatter in town claiming Mr. Bell's death was an intentional overdose. I have heard 2 credible sources say there was a note. Where is the autopsy result? Why is this information being kept from the public? The sherriff knows. If you are reading this, you will also soon know. God bless that poor family.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1-800-273-8255

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Laurakinch on April 26, 2018, 02:57:40 PM
What the hell happened to her voice? She sounds like Kermit the frog!

Marry me..  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Nye_County_Resident on April 26, 2018, 02:58:26 PM
I live near Art Bell and I am a fan. It is painful hearing the chatter in town claiming Mr. Bell's death was an intentional overdose. I have heard 2 credible sources say there was a note. Where is the autopsy result? Why is this information being kept from the public? The sherriff knows. If you are reading this, you will also soon know. God bless that poor family.

1-800-273-8255

Thanks. Welcome to BellGab. Wish it was under better circumstances

Corona Kitty

1-800-273-8255

Jesus.

Kolchak

1-800-273-8255

Yorkshire pud

1-800-273-8255

Maybe because it isn't the public's business..Yeah, that's a good reason.

BobGrau

I hope I would've picked April 1st rather than Friday 13th.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 03:03:58 PM
Maybe because it isn't the public's business..Yeah, that's a good reason.

I just figured it was because there was no real hurry.

Kolchak

Wayne is now leading the pack for best comment on Heather's Facebook.

IcicleTrepan

so how much do we need to crowdfund to get an emergency gabcast?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 03:07:23 PM
I just figured it was because there was no real hurry.

That too. No doubt it'll come out when his widow is ready to let the details be known. Or maybe she won't?

El Chorro

And I thought today the forum was a bit adrift...

GravitySucks

Quote from: Theadora on April 26, 2018, 02:55:01 PM
Art did mention, at least a couple of times, that someone whom he wouldn't name, had given him a time machine, but that he was too, afraid to use it.  However, he did speculate that perhaps someday, he might manage to find the courage.

If Art didn't use that machine to disappear, then maybe we ought to use it to go and bring him back.  Probably, though, he'd just end up quitting again, anyway.

He mentioned the guy’s name a lot. Even interviewed him on air. Check the archives.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 03:02:35 PM
Marry me..  ;D

A man so desperate that he has to create an alt on here to make it seem like he's married. ::)