• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 12:06:09 PM
Look up Tribal Baroque.. They're based (now) in SF...Their story is one of woe... They make Senda look self aware.

Great...thanks a lot, man. Now I have that asinine image in my brain... :-\ WTAF? There's a reason their only stage is the local bus station.

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 26, 2018, 12:07:07 PM
You wound me to my very core.

That's okay.  It's a pretty rotten core.  8)

Damn. I guess now I know how Bugs felt.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 12:08:41 PM
At least he didn't mention the implanted horns in your forehead.

He was being polite. I tried to gouge them out years ago, with a dull spoon.  I'm scarred for life.  :-\

paladin1991

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 25, 2018, 03:11:02 PM
The following message brought to you by the dude who plays the dude who plays Aldous:

Shit, bro.  I haven't got the words, man.   

albrecht

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 26, 2018, 11:55:18 AM
that could be me someday..  a widow, my kids off doing their own thing.. me, trying to hold it together for my Hoarders-worthy cat infested home.
Another radio guy who is litigious I think. He also seems to hate that his fans archived his shows and made websites, shared on torrents, etc even though back then he didn't have a website or archive and they kept some of the material alive.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Faustina on April 26, 2018, 12:19:36 PM
I'd be very surprised if this was actually true.
I agree. I will say this she has not publicly agreed to Keith's deal. Somehow though, I don't think Leo is going to be the one to break the story.  ;D

probably not, still funny though.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: anon on April 26, 2018, 12:21:30 PM
probably not, still funny though.
Maybe Leo did it for the lulz?
#iamdoingthisright

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 26, 2018, 12:23:04 PM
Maybe Leo did it for the lulz?
#iamdoingthisright

#yougotthis

Could you imagine him reporting on this, and MV airing it on GabCast? #formorelulz

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 12:04:16 PM
I can see that...like most egotistical artist types, "no one understands my sacrifice for my art, no one appreciates it."...blah, blah, blah...

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 26, 2018, 12:25:53 PM
#yougotthis

Could you imagine him reporting on this, and MV airing it on GabCast? #formorelulz
Yes and yes. LOL. I'm off to listen to the lovely audio that was just posted. Thank yew!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 26, 2018, 12:26:58 PM

LMFAO!!! Was the music originally in there or did you add it? And what is up with the cadence of her voice? She is pausing in weird spaces.  :o

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 26, 2018, 12:37:55 PM
LMFAO!!! Was the music originally in there or did you add it? And what is up with the cadence of her voice? She is pausing in weird spaces.  :o

Exhibit A: this is how Heather killed Art:

Sean92008

Maybe stalker Asshat hacked their emails...  Jus' sayin'...

ponyboysunset

I'm not begging for subscriptions but I'm begging for subscriptions. Must be the evil Keith again who only cares about money. How dare he? I keep thinking of this when I hear that read.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_SeVyzFxA8

chefist

Quote from: anon on April 26, 2018, 12:40:15 PM
Exhibit A: this is how Heather killed Art:

Why did I think that was, "Nooryisawesome" on top?

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 26, 2018, 12:43:14 PM
I'm not begging for subscriptions but I'm begging for subscriptions. Must be the evil Keith again who only cares about money. How dare he? I keep thinking of this when I hear that read.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_SeVyzFxA8

CALCULON! the greatest of all time (GOAT).

ItsOver

Quote from: grano salis on April 26, 2018, 11:41:17 AM

Eh--Who knows.  Anyway I came back to Bell Gab after a few years' absence and am having such a good time I just sent MV and his crew a donation of $75.00 so he can keep Mrs. MV from pulling the plug on the Gab Cast .
Wow.  Super turbo mode for you, plus free admission to the 2019 BellGab Sardine Expo.  Enjoy!

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 12:43:28 PM

Norryisawesome has a THICC ass. wew lad!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 12:10:36 PM
Great...thanks a lot, man. Now I have that asinine image in my brain... :-\ WTAF? There's a reason their only stage is the local bus station.

They went to Lisbon and were genuinely upset and surprised that a security guard asked (at first) them to leave a shopping mall entrance at 10pm at night after the daughter of an old woman who lived in an apartment very close by asked then to go away because her mother couldn't sleep.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: grano salis on April 26, 2018, 11:41:17 AM

Eh--Who knows.  Anyway I came back to Bell Gab after a few years' absence and am having such a good time I just sent MV and his crew a donation of $75.00 so he can keep Mrs. MV from pulling the plug on the Gab Cast .

your generosity is appreciated.  thanks!

Quote from: mv on April 26, 2018, 12:50:07 PM
your generosity is appreciated.  thanks!

um, why did you write me out of your will, mv? i was loyal. i was true. i was a real ass nibba. what gives?

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 12:43:28 PM
For Art's sake, I'm hoping it was Susan Oliver in her prime.

Meow!