• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DanTSX on April 26, 2018, 05:33:33 AM
No she was like 10 maybe 12

You're thinking of one of Muhammad's wives. Grab some coffee and sober up. ;)

DanTSX

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 03:50:35 AM
Bill Birnes is in discussions with Producer Michelle to coauthor a book.

That man needs to be kept away from any type of word processor.

He’s like a fountain of low quality garbage.  Even for his genre.

DanTSX

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 26, 2018, 05:39:55 AM
You're thinking of one of Muhammad's wives. Grab some coffee and sober up. ;)

I’ll grab some coffee but I’m not grabbing any underage wives

Art was a dirty old man

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DanTSX on April 26, 2018, 05:46:58 AM
I’ll grab some coffee but I’m not grabbing any underage wives

Art was a dirty old man

Jealous? :D

whoozit

Quote from: Kolchak on April 26, 2018, 04:45:55 AM
I, too, want my headstone designed by a someone who didn’t attend my funeral. Maybe even a transient who will be paid in PBR cans.
The headstone has to say “I speak RADIO, come talk it with me.”.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on April 26, 2018, 06:01:53 AM

This could really work if they built one of those spirit radios into Art's tombstone.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 26, 2018, 06:10:42 AM
This could really work if they built one of those spirit radios intop Art's tombstone.

We can all sit around it and ask questions.. see if he comes clean about the stalker.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 26, 2018, 06:11:54 AM
We can all sit around it and ask questions.. see if he comes clean about the stalker.

Who knows?! Maybe we'd even get a new show out of him. :D

grano salis

Quote from: whoozit on April 26, 2018, 06:01:53 AM

What a crock! There is actually very little consumer or artistic choice in grave monument design which is handled by only a few companies, (unless there is something in Art's Parts materials we don't know about) - Perhaps she can find an engraver who knows how to spell (see Ramona's memorial--"who's vs. whose") or might actually proof read the inscription. 

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 26, 2018, 06:16:01 AM
Who knows?! Maybe we'd even get a new show out of him. :D
I’d pay $5 a month for that.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: grano salis on April 26, 2018, 06:17:26 AM

What a crock! There is actually very little consumer or artistic choice in grave monument design which is handled by only a few companies, (unless there is something in Art's Parts materials we don't know about) - Perhaps she can find an engraver who knows how to spell (see Ramona's memorial--"who's vs. whose") or might actually proof read the inscription.

The more we find out about Heather, the more she sounds mentally sub-par. Her reaction after Art's death is infantile, and there were all kinds of stories of her ignorance of basic things on the show. I think designing the headstone is the sort of unimportant busy work you give to someone to keep them out of your hair. Like a child with a colouring book.

dan7800

I don't blame Heather for needing some time. We've all gone through deaths, they suck and we all grieve differently.

However, Heather getting upset with everyone is not called for.

To me, it just shows that Art was the only thing in her life. Not healthy. Additionally, she only knew Art personally for what, 2-3 years?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 26, 2018, 03:53:32 AM
Will do, PB.  Mums the word until your lunch break.  Have a good return to work.  I've got it easy, there aren't any new (or old, for that matter) hosts out there that are as good as Art was.  I'll just be listening to his old shows on occasion, until I shuffle off this mortal coil.
I love his old shows and listened to several while I was off of work. Probably hit a few more today while I work. So I see no one but you adhered to my request for less posting. I blame Heather for stirring up more speculation here with her latest antics. BTW I have a few screen caps of things she has deleted as well. The internet is forever Heather.

Just my two cents, not that any of you care. No way in hell she is designing Art's headstone. Yeah cuz I'm gonna let some chick who lived next door and was "mentored" by my husband design his headstone. (I mean that's the "official" story at this point right? Just her mentor...)So much bullshit we all need boots for sure if not a full body suit at this point. Btw when I get a minute at lunch I will post the screen cap I have of her saying she was coming back next week and that Whitley was her first guest but Keith blew it. Stay tuned. Pretty sure she took that one down too.

I see through of all this and don't buy any of it for a second.

Word of advice for Keith when you replace her, for the love of God man pick someone sane. Like have a psych screening as part of your contractual agreement.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 26, 2018, 06:41:48 AM
Advice for Keith when you replace her, for the love of God man pick someone sane. Like have a psych screening as part of your contractual agreement.

Whitley as her first guest, but Keith blew it. Suuuure he did.  ::).
Keith, unless there’s something I don’t know about between the two of them, would probably love to have Whitley on, because 1) he was good friends with Art, thus we might actually listen; 2) it means having an actual live show. Which we all know Heather is refusing to do.

I’m starting to think Heather is a narcissist. You long-time listeners may have figured that out by now, but it’s all starting to make sense. My mom is one, and I only realized it in college. (Before that, she was just a bitch).

grano salis

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 26, 2018, 06:35:34 AM
The more we find out about Heather, the more she sounds mentally sub-par. Her reaction after Art's death is infantile, and there were all kinds of stories of her ignorance of basic things on the show. I think designing the headstone is the sort of unimportant busy work you give to someone to keep them out of your hair. Like a child with a colouring book.

I would imagine that those who interact with an individual like this in a real life work or domestic environment have to be looking for a bloodless coup exit strategy.  I'm kind of afraid it may come down to employing a lawyer and court order.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 26, 2018, 06:52:59 AM
Keith, unless there’s something I don’t know about between the two of them, would probably love to have Whitley on, because 1) he was good friends with Art, thus we might actually listen; 2) it means having an actual live show. Which we all know Heather is refusing to do.

I’m starting to think Heather is a narcissist. You long-time listeners may have figured that out by now, but it’s all starting to make sense. My mom is one, and I only realized it in college. (Before that, she was just a bitch).
Welcome to the club! Several of us have posted about it. I believe the other night bateman asked if he needed to post cluster B personality disorder symptoms. It was apparent to me when they had their on air debate. She gas lit him. It was very obvious. The sad thing is she probably won't get help. She'll continue to blame shift, send in her flying monkeys (that's actually a psychological term) anything so it's not her fault and we're all crazy. But having a Mom who is one you know their tricks.

HumanBeing

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 26, 2018, 05:31:53 AM
Love it! LOL

That should really tweak Heather's nipples to a burn.

You... you made me imagine Heather's nipples.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 26, 2018, 07:14:13 AM
You... you made me imagine Heather's nipples.

She used to charge .99 a minute to let guys do that.

trust_no_one

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 26, 2018, 06:41:48 AM
I love his old shows and listened to several while I was off of work. Probably hit a few more today while I work. So I see no one but you adhered to my request for less posting. I blame Heather for stirring up more speculation here with her latest antics. BTW I have a few screen caps of things she has deleted as well. The internet is forever Heather.

Just my two cents, not that any of you care. No way in hell she is designing Art's headstone. Yeah cuz I'm gonna let some chick who lived next door and was "mentored" by my husband design his headstone. (I mean that's the "official" story at this point right? Just her mentor...)So much bullshit we all need boots for sure if not a full body suit at this point. Btw when I get a minute at lunch I will post the screen cap I have of her saying she was coming back next week and that Whitley was her first guest but Keith blew it. Stay tuned. Pretty sure she took that one down too.

I see through of all this and don't buy any of it for a second.

Word of advice for Keith when you replace her, for the love of God man pick someone sane. Like have a psych screening as part of your contractual agreement.

God, this is pathetic.

grano salis

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 26, 2018, 06:52:59 AM

Yes-- as much as I think Whitley craves a certain amount of limelight and on going  media exposure--I'm pretty sure that he (and Brinkley) realize that this "situation" is radioactive.  On the other hand, dealing with folks like HW vicariously professionally--I think I see a pattern emerging--attaching oneself to a minor celebrity for self advancement--Whitley being a kind of target on the horizon.  One might think of HW as a kind of opportunistic "Cling-On" so to speak. 

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 26, 2018, 07:15:46 AM
Hey - Oh!
That made me laugh hard! As did the original comment.
Quote from: Kolchak on April 26, 2018, 04:45:55 AM
I, too, want my headstone designed by a someone who didn’t attend my funeral. Maybe even a transient who will be paid in PBR cans.
This one was hilarious too! The wit of bellgabbers never ceases to amaze me.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 26, 2018, 07:13:57 AM
Welcome to the club! Several of us have posted about it. I believe the other night bateman asked if he needed to post cluster B personality disorder symptoms. It was apparent to me when they had their on air debate. She gas lit him. It was very obvious. The sad thing is she probably won't get help. She'll continue to blame shift, send in her flying monkeys (that's actually a psychological term) anything so it's not her fault and we're all crazy. But having a Mom who is one you know their tricks.

Oh yes, most definitely.  (The Hoopla- free video/books - app has a great read on there, called "Will I Ever Be Good Enough?", by Karyl McBride. I highly suggest anyone who even suspects they're living with a narcissist (or that their parent is one), to read this. Granted, it may be a trigger for you, but WOW is it ever on point. I shared it with my sister, but unfortunately, she has one of those warped symbiotic relationships with our mother.  I'm not local, and have never had a good relationship with my mom. My mom is also shitty to her, but my sister actually needs her- they need each other. I just shake my head whenever she dumps some drama on me over the phone). Gaslighting is something I'm sadly very familiar with.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 26, 2018, 07:30:16 AM
Oh yes, most definitely.  (The Hoopla- free video/books - app has a great read on there, called "Will I Ever Be Good Enough?", by Karyl McBride. I highly suggest anyone who even suspects they're living with a narcissist (or that their parent is one), to read this. Granted, it may be a trigger for you, but WOW is it ever on point. I shared it with my sister, but unfortunately, she has one of those warped symbiotic relationships with our mother.  I'm not local, and have never had a good relationship with my mom. My mom is also shitty to her, but my sister actually needs her- they need each other. I just shake my head whenever she dumps some drama on me over the phone). Gaslighting is something I'm sadly very familiar with.
Yup I am familiar. Sadly there are a lot of them out there. For me the worst part is they take advantage of good meaning people, people who are loving and caring. That is what pisses me off the most.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 26, 2018, 07:15:46 AM

That’s a rip-off.

ponyboysunset

And I meant to include this is in a post earlier. She was acting crazy long before Art died. Several examples of meltdowns have been given, not to mention the 'why do you hate me' open lines or whatever such nonsense that was. Stay classy.  ;)

AZZERAE

I'm up against some pretty hefty deadlines, so I haven't been able to keep up with this thread...and that makes me sad. Fuck!

bellNwhistle

Love those headstones, LG!

PBS- how they take advantage of good people, but also how they bullshit their way through life to make themselves look good. My mom spread some rumors about me when I was a teen, involving me and some guy she had a thing for.  Numerous people thought I was either molested or did the guy willingly.  I've only just recently discovered that she had multiple stories about this told to different people.    I was pretty much emotionally and physically abused as a kid.  I could never figure out why the fuck she would do something like that to me..  but when you learn that someone like this is a narcissist, while you still find them a despicable person, it helps you to realize that the behaviors are not about you. it's all them.  I didn't do anything to deserve what she was doing.

grano salis

Re:  Grave memorials:
Dallas has some Confederate general statues potentially up for auction--recycle.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: grano salis on April 26, 2018, 07:44:42 AM
  Re:  Grave memorials:
Dallas has some Confederate general statues potentially up for auction--recycle.

FIELD MARSHALL ART BELL, SUPREME COMMANDER OF THE SCORPION ARMY