• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

popple

Quote from: albrecht on April 26, 2018, 12:05:05 AM
Good point! You remind me of Ali G talking to animal rights gals and talking football with hedgehogs?  :) :'(

me gotz dis fren name dave n he teach iz pet tuh lyk go whikked wen he slapzit!

Pizzapunch

So she's claiming that she's also designing the tombstone and needs more time off

Dateline

Could Heather be homeless? Kicked to the curb by the boss wife?  Perhaps she is couch surfing in Pahrump.

Heather needs another gentleman to take her under his wings, and her specific qualification "he must talk radio."

The answer to her call has been made and she is on a red eye out of Vegas to Martinez.  Soon she will be in the Falkie nest.  He will take her  under his toolage and make a YOUTube Princess out of her.  And, he does talk radio and cats and dirt and filth and creditors.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 26, 2018, 12:29:51 AM
So she's claiming that she's also designing the tombstone and needs more time off

Who’s?

popple

I thought they would sprinkle Art out in the desert at midnight.

1 - I
2 - I
3 - I
4 - Me
5 - I'm

In two sentences.

It seems to me like Heather isn't concerned that Art died. Or that Airyn, Asia, and Alex lost Art. It's all about Heather losing Art.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 26, 2018, 12:37:47 AM
WHOSE! :P

She's on 3rd!!!  Its on second and I don't know is on first.

A&C gender fluidity. :P

Kolchak

Whaaaaa?

Kolchak

Aaaaand we’re back to regularly scheduled shitposting.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kolchak on April 26, 2018, 01:47:05 AM
Aaaaand we’re back to regularly scheduled shitposting.

Did anyone else quit?

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 01:48:12 AM
Did anyone else quit?

The network itself gained sentience and told Heather and Keith to go fuck themselves.

GravitySucks

MV must have tried to turn AdSense back on

Zenman

Can't we talk about Kanye West for a while?

zeebo

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 01:48:12 AM
Did anyone else quit?

I'm really friggin close to quitting this whole friggin scene! ......  Wait, never mind, I'm good.

Zenman

This thread has caused me to take up vaping. The jasmine kiwano is actually pretty good.

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on April 26, 2018, 01:56:41 AM
I'm really friggin close to quitting this whole friggin scene! ......  Wait, never mind, I'm good.

Keith is waiting for the other squirrel

https://twitter.com/keithrowland/status/989396334611345408

zeebo

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 02:01:44 AM
Keith is waiting for the other squirrel

He should consider me instead.  I'm available and I actually like goat milk soap.

Zenman

That sounds good. I wonder if VapeBeast has goat milk soap flavor?

dsz

Quote from: Dateline on April 26, 2018, 12:38:35 AM
The whole family plot?

:D :D :D

Reading everything here the past few days has been the funniest thing I have ever experienced on the internet ever, and that's from someone who grew to like Heather (until a few days ago).

I must say I am proud of Heather for learning a new word / catchphrase in "agony". Will tomorrow be "agonized mourning" or "mournful agony"? Do they allow witches on Sesame Street?

And back to that tombstone thing... This could be the perfect chance for Keith to recruit a national pizza brand or Pahrump burial monument company to advertise. No one knows tombstones like witches know tombstones.

GravitySucks

Quote from: dsz on April 26, 2018, 02:25:18 AM
:D :D :D

Reading everything here the past few days has been the funniest thing I have ever experienced on the internet ever, and that's from someone who grew to like Heather (until a few days ago).

I must say I am proud of Heather for learning a new word / catchphrase in "agony". Will tomorrow be "agonized mourning" or "mournful agony"? Do they allow witches on Sesame Street?

And back to that tombstone thing... This could be the perfect chance for Keith to recruit a national pizza brand or Pahrump burial monument company to advertise. No one knows tombstones like witches know tombstones.

We stand at the ready to bring humor to the masses at the drop of a talk show host.

Welcome to BellGab. Post often.

Viva la disclosure

p.s. I am going with a morning full of agonization.

Something tells me if Keith actually replaces Heather she will never come back.

DarKPenguiN

I feel sorry for Heather.

I imagine she was probably one of the closest people to Art in his latter years and regardless of the fact she may not have known him as long as most of Arts inner circle , I believe she knew the 'real' Art and was far closer to him on an intimate level (and I'm not meaning sexually , necessarily) and was probably much closer to him than everyone else around him.

I dont think Art was could have been close with his wife- What could a 70 something year old American man possibly have in common with a Filipino woman around the age of his grandchildren? I think when Ramona died Art knew finding another soul mate would be nearly impossible but finding a young, subservient piece of ass would be easy and help him get past Ramona while giving him companionship- I dont blame him, nor fault him because if my wife passed on and I were a rich man- I would probably do the same...It is what it is.

I think that once the honeymoon phase was over Art found himself to be lonely- The loneliness that comes from not having that intimate closeness with a member of the opposite sex (and I'm not speaking of sexually) of being able to experience and share and converse and really click at a higher level-  Reaching that point where you can finish one anthers sentences.

I believe Heather became his proxy "wife" on the emotional level- I think she became his confidant and his best friend in the way a husband and wife are to one another. She became the emotional and intellectual outlet that was lacking from his real wife-

I thought this from years back during the time she took over MITD and even said as much- I imagine those  two were extremely close.

As far as heather- I dont care for her as a host and think her lashing out is beyond ridiculous- However, I sympathies with her for  people not understanding why she is so emotionally wrecked when shes only known him a few years. As a host, she needs to do something quickly or lose what shes worked for and Kieth cannot be faulted for making a business decision if he has to continue on without her... But that doesnt nullify the fact that shes getting alot of shit from people that imho is unfair.

Catsmile

Quote from: Sammi on April 25, 2018, 11:47:04 PM
Can someone give me a Cliffs notes version of what's gone on today? lol.

# ShitHappenz
# MuchSpeculation
# EvenMoarSchadenfreude 
# LuLzWereHad
# HeatherDinDoNuffinâ,,¢
# HeatherWasCuckedByArt
# TheBuckStarts&StopsWithArtâ,,¢
# AllBigMeanSugarDaddyArtzFault
# ExploredDepthsOfFUBARArtverse
# CarTalk
# MitDStillReruns
# AwaitingTheNextChapterOf
# AzTheHAMShackBurnz
# NomzPopcorn

dsz

I swear this song was written about Heather.

Talyn

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on April 26, 2018, 02:41:21 AM
Something tells me if Keith actually replaces Heather she will never come back.
So you're saying it's a win-win situation for us all?