• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Amy On The Radio

Started by JesusJuice, April 20, 2016, 11:38:15 PM

chefist

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on September 06, 2017, 07:24:15 PM
I'd rather listen to a skeptical host than one who buys every line of shit a guest throws out.

Does she buy any line? Gotta be tough when you rule it all out from the start...

Zenman

Quote from: chefist on September 06, 2017, 07:37:31 PM
Does she buy any line? Gotta be tough when you rule it all out from the start...

I think Amy has a pretty healthy, "friendly skeptic" type attitude towards most topics like this. She generally doesn't scoff and she tends to give the guest the benefit of the doubt on some of the contentious issues and such, tho she's not afraid to ask questions that a skeptic would ask. Kinda like, what was the name of that radio guy who used to do that pretty well? Oh yeah, Art Bell.  :P

chefist

Quote from: Zenman on September 06, 2017, 08:27:52 PM
I think Amy has a pretty healthy, "friendly skeptic" type attitude towards most topics like this. She generally doesn't scoff and she tends to give the guest the benefit of the doubt on some of the contentious issues and such, tho she's not afraid to ask questions that a skeptic would ask. Kinda like, what was the name of that radio guy who used to do that pretty well? Oh yeah, Art Bell.  :P

That's good at least...

paladin1991

Quote from: PrairieGhost on September 06, 2017, 11:21:27 PM
https://twitter.com/DeepTalkRadio/status/905661829015154688

There was a show?  What the fucks wrong you ppl?  Every time I show up it's another fucking emergency and a 'no show.'  I don't show up and you have a shit show.
Lets pick the next excuse as a team, shall we?
Her Gold fish drowned.
She moved.
She is not feeling well.
Her cervix was repossessed.
Her car battery is dead.
Her dad is falkie.  (Okay, I'd give her a pass if that were true.)
She broke a nail.
There were zero fucks given if an audience was waiting for a show.
She got stuck looking in the mirror at some bitch who kept staring at her.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 13, 2017, 06:14:25 PM
Seems like there should a show this evening. 

https://twitter.com/amytalklive/status/908032663646285832

Everything's coming up Amy!  :D

Wait! Don't take that the wrong way now.  >:(

Dr. MD MD

Sounds like your top string is tuned a bit high.

albrecht

My Dog Has Fleas. You need to tune it (and watch out for flea infestation which might be a cause for a canceled show.)  ;)

It has been a weird week Amy.

Was doing the old King of the Hill alley rap session with some of the  guys in the neighborhood earlier this evening.
Pretty juicy  gossip - the family down the street has a rather attractive Au Pair, whom apparently is now preggers.   

Let's see if you top that...............

Dr. MD MD

Get with the times, Amy!  ::)

Dr. MD MD

I'm calling disinfo on this one Amy.

Live Show - Check out Direct Stream 1 if interested:
http://ch1.deeptalkradio.com:9266/stream

starrmtn001

Quote from: PrairieGhost on September 20, 2017, 07:27:02 PM
https://twitter.com/DeepTalkRadio/status/910669993641115648
Hi, PG.  Loved it when you called in on Myke's show last week.  I'm so glad you have Amy's back.  Good on ya man. ;)

PrairieGhost

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 20, 2017, 08:10:30 PM
Hi, PG.  Loved it when you called in on Myke's show last week.  I'm so glad you have Amy's back.  Good on ya man. ;)

I never called into the show. Someone called saying they were me?

starrmtn001

Quote from: PrairieGhost on September 20, 2017, 10:55:42 PM
I never called into the show. Someone called saying they were me?
I'm so sorry, PrairieGhost, I thought the caller was you.  My bad.  Please accept my apology. :-[

PrairieGhost

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 21, 2017, 02:20:20 PM
I'm so sorry, PrairieGhost, I thought the caller was you.  My bad.  Please accept my apology. :-[

Nothing to be sorry about.

The caller was someone that helps Amy out with the show  - Jim or James or Johnny.  Something along those lines.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 23, 2017, 06:46:33 PM
The caller was someone that helps Amy out with the show  - Jim or James or Johnny.  Something along those lines.

Yes, it was James. Good guy.

Zenman

Bellgab mention! Woo hoo!

I think she added "Well see.." Lol.