• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: pyewacket on January 14, 2019, 12:43:30 PM
Who knows if there is any truth to this story or not.

I do not know Cindy's views on feminism or politics in general, and I have nothing against her, but these stories make me laugh. Feminists pushed for all this gender equality and did not seem to consider those pesky, unintended consequences.

There is that old saying, "you are what you eat"- in this case, it appears that you become what you promote- at least on the surface.

https://www.gossipcop.com/cindy-crawford-caitlyn-jenner-british-fashion-awards-mistaken/

I can see the likenes only Jenner is a little prettier. 

pyewacket

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 14, 2019, 01:28:02 PM
I can see the likenes only Jenner is a little prettier.

Yeah- but 'he's' had a lot more work done- that human bondo really makes a difference.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 13, 2019, 10:45:50 PM
I'm starting to ponder, is the Doc a Clintonian divide and conquer asset?  I have Kid's goat in deep pwnrship true...but...consider that this guy gave 26 years of his life to keep our democracy secure so we could come to places like this and vigorously exercise our 1st amendment rights. Regardless of the smack talk that actually matters or should to any of us who have an appreciation of how many our our rights are under active assault by the Demotards.

I'll leave it there - don't want to do any more "triggering"...

:-X

Says the guy who keeps trying to curtail free speech here. ::)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 13, 2019, 10:07:51 PM
Yeah and I have no issues with you, Gd, et al. As was observed, did anyone want to vote for a Goreon or Skerry War Criminal?

Uh huh. ::)

Maybe we should press the "reset" button. I'm not referring to Hillary and Medvedev, by the way.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 13, 2019, 10:45:50 PM
I'm starting to ponder, is the Doc a Clintonian divide and conquer asset?  I have Kid's goat in deep pwnrship true...but...consider that this guy gave 26 years of his life to keep our democracy secure so we could come to places like this and vigorously exercise our 1st amendment rights. Regardless of the smack talk that actually matters or should to any of us who have an appreciation of how many our our rights are under active assault by the Demotards.

I'll leave it there - don't want to do any more "triggering"...

:-X

I think that Kid is a patriotic old-school conservative who just posts what he thinks. As for that other guy, I just think that he's mad at the world, and he takes it out on us.

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 14, 2019, 06:37:36 PM
Maybe we should press the "reset" button. I'm not referring to Hillary and Medvedev, by the way.

8)

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 14, 2019, 06:42:44 PM
I think that Kid is a patriotic old-school conservative who just posts what he thinks. As for that other guy, I just think that he's mad at the world, and he takes it out on us.

He certainly has a general pissed-off-edness to him yeah. :o

Like I said I thought the debates were better when he had PB the deplorable to foil off.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 14, 2019, 06:47:09 PM
He certainly has a general pissed-off-edness to him yeah. :o

Like I said I thought the debates were better when he had PB the deplorable to foil off.

You don't think that MD is really PB, do you?  ;) As for debate, MD thinks that's what you put on de' fishing pole.

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 14, 2019, 07:02:27 PM
You don't think that MD is really PB, do you?  ;) As for debate, MD thinks that's what you put on de' fishing pole.

Gah!!! ;D ;D ;D

Now we has us a conspiracy theory!

Gd5150

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 14, 2019, 06:37:36 PM

No need for a reset button. You debate the topic, say your piece and move. The problem occurs when leghumpers follow people from thread to thread continueing the endless name calling and childish snowflake bullshit. That crap just derails the whole joint. So just don’t do it and all is well.

If ace of schlubs can change, everybody can change.

https://youtu.be/MsJnxlXepsY

pyewacket

Have you guys seen this latest corporate virtue signaling from Gillette? I am sick to death of this crap. What are the stats of boys being raised by feminists and single moms, or other non traditional households? What are the percentages of female/feminist/leftist teachers K through 12 and college?

Are they going to give equal time to the vicious, hate filled women who destroy other people's lives and abuse their positions of power? Are they trying to claim that women never bully anyone? HAH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0&t=1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGRlepl7QfY

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 14, 2019, 07:09:19 PM
Gah!!! ;D ;D ;D

Now we has us a conspiracy theory!

I kid PB. I miss his long lists of why George Noory sucks.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 14, 2019, 07:36:07 PM
No need for a reset button. You debate the topic, say your piece and move. The problem occurs when leghumpers follow people from thread to thread continueing the endless name calling and childish snowflake bullshit. That crap just derails the whole joint. So just don’t do it and all is well.

I don't mind being flamed. I just want there to be an ounce of thoughtful heat behind the flames, and MD's comments are as intellectually hot as Frostbite Falls in January.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: pyewacket on January 14, 2019, 08:08:31 PM
Have you guys seen this latest corporate virtue signaling from Gillette? I am sick to death of this crap. What are the stats of boys being raised by feminists and single moms, or other non traditional households? What are the percentages of female/feminist/leftist teachers K through 12 and college?

Are they going to give equal time to the vicious, hate filled women who destroy other people's lives and abuse their positions of power? Are they trying to claim that women never bully anyone? HAH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0&t=1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGRlepl7QfY

I don't get the fad and trend of attacking masculinity, as well as boys and men, in general. It often seems orchestrated as a part of a larger campaign of social engineering designed to remove gender norms that have been a main part of our world since the first married straight couple in ancient Ur. It's not wrong just because they want us to accept their cucked new world, and it's not wrong just because they employ rancid hypocrisy in their anti-male propaganda. It's also wrong, maybe most importantly, because girls surpass boys in most categories now, and the constant shaming of males can only make things worse for the millions of young males who have no encouragement whatsoever.

pyewacket

How about companies marketing female hygiene products making ads encouraging women to stop being bitchy, irrational, conniving, gossipy, and manipulative?

WOTR

It's not a solution- but stop buying Gillette.  If a company that makes the majority of their cash from men wants to openly declare war, fire the first shot.

I have been noticing this more and more everywhere.  The most recent was a government ad encouraging me to "prevent friends from driving high... Because if I don't, somebody else will."

Surprise... The driver was white, male and middle aged (fine- nothing wrong with that.)  The cop was young, small, black and female.

Part of me does not care- but part of me knows how engineered that entire ad was from my government.  I get that they no longer want to portray minorities as "bad" and as somebody breaking the law.  So put a white guy in the role.  But there was a very distinct message being sent by putting a 5' nothing minority woman as the enforcer and the white guy as the criminal who might be killing your family when he crashes into them.

In general, it is getting fucking old.  I think I may write Gillette (not that they care.)  I already don't buy their products.  It is shave soap, a brush, and either a straight or a single edge for me.  But fuck them anyways.

Metron2267

So true! I don't have the video for it yet but AT&T ran a cell phone spot featuring 2 daddy's going out on a date and their somewhat clueless older female sitter asking absurd questions about their child.  :-\

We do NOT need this rot - you corporatist shills!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: WOTR on January 14, 2019, 09:30:49 PM
It's not a solution- but stop buying Gillette.  If a company that makes the majority of their cash from men wants to openly declare war, fire the first shot.

I have been noticing this more and more everywhere.  The most recent was a government ad encouraging me to "prevent friends from driving high... Because if I don't, somebody else will."

Surprise... The driver was white, male and middle aged (fine- nothing wrong with that.)  The cop was young, small, black and female.

Part of me does not care- but part of me knows how engineered that entire ad was from my ogovernment.  I get that they no longer want to portray minorities as "bad" and as somebody breaking the law.  So put a white guy in the role.  But there was a very distinct message being sent by putting a 5' nothing minority woman as the enforcer and the white guy as the criminal who might be killing your family when he crashes into them.

In general, it is getting fucking old.  I think I may write Gillette (not that they care.)  I already don't buy their products.  It is shave soap, a brush, and either a straight or a single edge for me.  But fuck them anyways.

Well put.  Madison Avenue has used sex to sell products from day one and has consistently depicted men as the pursuers and women as the attractors.  Why?  Because it conforms with the natural order of things and appeals to our basic instincts.  Ads have gotten more graphic and suggestive in keeping with the zeitgeist or the day and what works.  Now, under pressure from whack job feminists and the LBGT community those who have promoted the image of a virile aggressive male for the past hundred years or so are reversing field.  They now are saying in so many words that the male psychology and persona that is inborn in most males is bad and males have to become more like women, even to the point that the population becomes adrogenous, docile and to a large degree impotent.  This is a recipe for disaster and is analogous to the libertine mores and accepted perversions operative in the Greek and Roman cultures in the days leading to their demise.

Metron2267

100% pure sociopathic sewage from T:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BgPYLmXLLU

Note how damned hard they tried to make sure we knew the gay couple are serious parents!

:'(

Juan

The woman sitting behind Barr at his confirmation hearing is wearing a large, round pin that looks a lot like an OK sign. How long until some accuse him of white supremacy? She’s obviously signaling it.

Jackstar

Is this all there is to this story? I saw that video weeks ago. Totally nothingburger.

Jackstar

I'm not sitting through that video again. Post jpgs if you're so convinced.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 14, 2019, 07:36:07 PM

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Jackstar on January 15, 2019, 12:38:08 PM
Is this all there is to this story? I saw that video weeks ago. Totally nothingburger.

Rubbing a little girls tits is a nothingburger?

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on January 15, 2019, 12:42:27 PM
I'm not sitting through that video again. Post jpgs if you're so convinced.

SquallyScribbler
5 days ago
No, this is wrong. You dont fondle your kids like that. My god. Why are people defending this? The girls clearly look uncomfortable. Why is no one considering what the kids are feeling, they are a whole lot more important than the fathers.
The kids were harmed, he is guilty.

Jackstar

I saw a guy surrounded by strangers, placing his hands on the centerline of body mass as an instinctive protection stance. If there's shots of him grazing nipples, I didn't see it in the video, and I don't see jpgs of that spammed all over the web--instead, I see the same grainy video spammed everywhere, accompanied by histrionic rhetoric.

Obvious nothingburger is obvious. Prove me wrong, take some snaps. Pro tip: no one is doing that, because nothing substantive is there.

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 15, 2019, 12:46:00 PM
Rubbing a little girls tits is a nothingburger?

His own daughters... :'( :'( :'(