• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election night 2016

Started by bateman, November 08, 2016, 11:02:51 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 03:10:46 AM
The things you're quoting from me weren't even addressed to you.  You really are a sore winner.  What's your problem?

You are! You're a ginormous dork who is arrogant, condescending and I'm sure a pain in the ass to almost everyone here.  >:(

theONE

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 09, 2016, 03:08:57 AM
That is an extremely interesting thought... you may be onto something.

There seems to be a wide gulf between the Obamas and the Clintons as it's well known Barack does not like Hillary. The guy was suppressing laughing for fuck sake while talking her up at the DNC. However it is extremely interesting that all of the elite Democratic politicians practically went into hiding in the last week or so of her campaign. For instance the Obamas cancelled all of their Hillnasty rally appearances inexplicably.

but Obm's husband M was on the stage togheter with Hillry few weeks ago

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2016, 03:13:02 AM
You are! You're a ginormous dork who is arrogant, condescending and I'm sure a pain in the ass to almost everyone here.  >:(

Such a shame.

zeebo

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 09, 2016, 03:12:34 AM
Chris Chan is on Twitter asking for people to shoot Trump in the head.

As of about an hour ago that's probably a federal crime now.

theONE

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 09, 2016, 03:12:34 AM
Chris Chan is on Twitter asking for people to shoot Trump in the head.

WOW !!!
who is Chris chan ?

theONE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2016, 03:13:02 AM

very correct observations , very!!

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2016, 03:18:23 AM
You too, sunshine. Try this.  ;)

Classy.  Are you having buyers' remorse already?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: theONE on November 09, 2016, 03:17:18 AM
very correct observations , very!!

He's just a stupid Canadian, anyway.  ;)

boxman

Quote from: theONE on November 09, 2016, 03:15:43 AM
WOW !!!
who is Chris chan ?
You really do not want to know...
And in this case I am 100% serious...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 03:19:13 AM
Classy.  Are you having buyers' remorse already?

No, I can't wait until we invade your country, loser!  ;D

Instead of 136 or 142 you should change it to 0 or 0.  ;)

Honestly, I'm just tired of hard working men and women across the country being looked down upon and metaphorically spat on by the colluding media, entertainment industry, pseudo intellectuals in academia, Washington, etc as we have seen anti-Hillary people vilified over the past months, saying that today Hillary would be coronated and we just needed to shut up, take it, and that we were "being ridiculous" by daring to oppose her.  My support for Donald was a vote against Hillary, what remains now is for him to keep his promises about ethics reform, the Supreme Court, remain pro-manufacturing/jobs & against globalism, and push for congressional term limits.  Wiki leaks' Twitter said it best: Hillary's pied piper strategy has backfired spectacularly, and I am glad she has been defeated.  The fact that creepy Podesta spoke in place of her leads me to believe that she isn't taking the news well.

theONE

IS THIS is that slime ??

[attachment deleted by admin]

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: mikuthing01 on November 09, 2016, 01:59:52 AM
Barron Trump looks bored like he would rather be on /pol/ making memes

heh heh

theONE

Quote from: boxman on November 09, 2016, 03:19:41 AM
You really do not want to know...
And in this case I am 100% serious...

Thanks , lol , but I think it's too late -and yes I do regret it now /I blame google/ ,lol

136 or 142

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on November 09, 2016, 03:20:56 AM
Honestly, I'm just tired of hard working men and women across the country being looked down upon and metaphorically spat on by the colluding media, entertainment industry, pseudo intellectuals in academia, Washington, etc as we have seen anti-Hillary people vilified over the past months, saying that today Hillary would be coronated and we just needed to shut up, take it, and that we were "being ridiculous" by daring to oppose her.  My support for Donald was a vote against Hillary, what remains now is for him to keep his promises about ethics reform, the Supreme Court, remain pro-manufacturing/jobs & against globalism, and push for congressional term limits.  Wiki leaks' Twitter said it best: Hillary's pied piper strategy has backfired spectacularly, and I am glad she has been defeated.  The fact that creepy Podesta spoke in place of her leads me to believe that she isn't taking the news well.

So, you want the right to speak out and not face criticism in return?. Free speech for me but not for you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 03:26:46 AM
So, you want the right to speak out and not face criticism in return?. Free speech for me but not for you.

I'm all for freedom of speech for everyone BUT you.  :)

theONE

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 09, 2016, 03:23:20 AM

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Chris-chan

I hope they will charge his ass for posting that, and put in jail, and there he will get it all the way he likes it ,stupid ass

paladin1991

Alright.  Show of hands fm all the Clintonistas.  Come on  don't be shy.  I want to take a group photo

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 03:26:46 AM

You aren't going to harsh my mellow tonight no matter what you say, so criticize as much as you want.  I platonically love you northern neighbor :-* :-* :-*

theONE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2016, 03:28:31 AM

you know he is like a slimy leach ,will seek someone to exchange posts with and will follow you like a stinking flea infested dog

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2016, 03:28:31 AM

Fair enough.

ge30542

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on November 09, 2016, 03:20:56 AM
THIS^^^

They detest the average working class man/woman.
That is exactly why I voted for the winner for the first time in 8 years.
#TermLimits!

ge30542

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 09, 2016, 03:29:14 AM
Alright.  Show of hands fm all the Clintonistas.  Come on  don't be shy.  I want to take a group photo
not me