• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Multiple fatalities at Pittsburgh synagogue

Started by Gd5150, October 27, 2018, 10:43:57 AM

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 29, 2018, 04:51:15 PM
That's it - we're looking at a blue wave of mid term illegals lunacy and YOUR chief concern is over infant's penises.

Wow.

Just wow. :-\
So, there can only be one important topic? 

the concern is not that the penis is an infant's; it's that mutilation affects sexual satisfaction for the bulk of the rest of the person's lifespan.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 09:48:32 AM
[attachment=1,msg1271965]

When I research and especially when I discuss this subject, I get nauseous, literally shaking, elevated respiration--the whole bit. That PTS is no joke--which makes people who lie about that shit all the more horrific, but I digress--and although it's tempting to mention this as a compelling fact, it's not really all that hard to push through it. Be a man. Do the right thing.

Have fun raking the yard! Gonna wear some tight pants? Maybe later, go out for a jog in blue jeans, that'll help you focus.
Unless it's gone, I started a circumcision thread here.  The topic is terribly traumatic.  I don't even have a penis, and the research makes me shake and feel sick.  Did you know it your penis has a bow in it, the bow usually reduces orgasm satisfaction and is the result of incorrect circumcision.  Did you know that if you need a lot of shaft stimulation (cervix abuse), it is because the skin on your penis is no longer a mucous membrane.  Did you know that when the Bible says "The two shall become one flesh", it was because mucous membranes are permeable, and the penis used to be a mucous membrane entering the vagina as also a mucous membrane, so they actually did become one flesh.  But with circumcision, tongue kissing is actually more intimate (as far as sharing permeable flesh) than intercourse.  You know how some misguided men bang their pelvic bone on the woman's clitoris to try to help (hurt) the woman with each thrust?  Well, a whole lot more than that lands on the clitoris with each thrust, and is much better and painless, if the man has engorged (albeit retracted) foreskin.

Male genital mutilation is a serious issue.  Even doctors don't want to recommend it, but parents insist.  The mutilation is not.performed by doctors, but by interns!  There is no excuse for not applying local analgesic, or ice, or both, prior to the torture.  The interns need to just start reducing the amount of flesh they remove.  It is way too much anyway.  When the Bible says Jews should be circumcised, it did not say how much flesh should be cut off. 

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 29, 2018, 10:27:36 AM
https://www.theguardian.com/theobserver/2012/jul/29/the-big-issue-male-circumcision

Male circumcision: the practice is very different from female genital mutilation
FGM is unlawful, carries huge risks and causes suffering.

In "Circumcision is an affront to decent human behaviour", (Comment), Catherine Bennett put male circumcision on a par with female genital mutilation.

Female genital circumcision implies the removal of the clitoris, sometimes with the inner labia, sometimes infibulation. It is often practised with blunt razors or knives and without anaesthetics. The risks: fatal haemorrhaging, cysts, urinary and vaginal infections, chronic pain, obstetrical complications.

Male circumcision, in the Jewish community, is done on a baby aged only a few days. In the case of my baby son, it was performed in a hospital and he was brought back to me after less than 10 minutes, fast asleep. Circumcision reduces female to male HIV transmission and is recommended by the World Health Organisation in countries with high endemic HIV rates. There is no evidence whatsoever to support the notion that  it affects function, sensation or satisfaction.
Of course if affects function!  Every time the man penetrates the woman, the foreskin is a fucking french tickler you moron.

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 28, 2018, 10:00:54 AM
Nope.

You're not sliding away by linking to non-subject related dismissals.

Your manifest and overwhelming intolerance for anyone and anything that questions your personal narratives is petty, tiresome, and close-minded.

Do I need to quote where we find that in your obfuscatory, self-incriminating link?

Button?

Aw shucks, I do it manually...

Pot and kettle, Metron.  Sound familiar?

Jackstar

Quote from: 14 on October 30, 2018, 01:13:57 AMthe foreskin is a fucking french tickler you moron.

I was going to make this argument, but I felt like it lacked authenticity coming from me.

Metron2267

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 29, 2018, 10:59:59 PM
How many of those cultures are directly responsible for the mass ritual mutilation of 120 million American children?

Whose lamestream media has drugged, stupefied, and enslaved the minds of almost all Americans including children?

Which is the greater sin, a quick snip, or brain death?

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on October 30, 2018, 12:37:06 AM
So, there can only be one important topic?

So you rank dick snips as equal in importance to the looming FAILURE of America at the mid terms?

Moot question, of course a leftard like you would fixate on the most absurdly irrelevant micro-aggression in order to camouflage their ongoing war on our republic.

Quotethe concern is not that the penis is an infant's; it's that mutilation affects sexual satisfaction for the bulk of the rest of the person's lifespan.

It does?

Huh...better tell this guy:

And:

etc...

::)

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on October 30, 2018, 01:00:25 AM
Did you know that when the Bible says "The two shall become one flesh", it was because mucous membranes are permeable, and the penis used to be a mucous membrane entering the vagina as also a mucous membrane, so they actually did become one flesh.

Oh I must request the scriptural citations and concordance on this one!

Hey 14, you're kookoo!

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on October 30, 2018, 01:13:57 AM
Of course if affects function!  Every time the man penetrates the woman, the foreskin is a fucking french tickler you moron.
Wow, your preferred humpers must have some horse cawk sized turtlenecks on 14!

:D

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 30, 2018, 04:08:32 AM
I was going to make this argument, but I felt like it lacked authenticity coming from me.

I feel that as you peniphiles are both in Cascadia that you must inevitably....GET A ROOM!

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on October 30, 2018, 01:19:42 AM
Pot and kettle, Metron.  Sound familiar?

No your porridge is 9 days old...

Gimme fresh over tinned...

Metron2267

Dunno, maybe 14 has uncut junk confused with:

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 30, 2018, 10:35:58 AM
Not sure how someone can conclude thats like a French tickler.

C'est parce que vous êtes terriblement ignorant. Vous ne pouvez même pas comprendre les apostrophes. Cou toi-même pédé.

Metron2267

Jeez Jacky, this foreskin frenzy of your'n is making us dig hard for prosthetic solutions:

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 30, 2018, 01:56:14 PM

Jeez Jacky, this foreskin frenzy of your'n is making us dig hard for prosthetic solutions:

If God wanted women to enjoy the pleasures of foreskin he’d have put forskin on dildos.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 30, 2018, 02:53:42 PM
If God wanted

Jesus, you fuckin' mutt--we have a thread for this kind of thing. What are you, a rebel?

Gd5150

Breaking News! The answer to how foreskins and French ticklers were confused is finally revealed.

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 30, 2018, 10:10:10 AM
enslaved the minds

a quick snip, or brain death?

As though the quick snip isn't a symptom of brain death, it's just a little ideological slave branding, that's all lol. Did you know the study that they use to suggest it reduces risk of HIV, they actually gave condoms to the circumcised control group?  The cancer studies are even more laughable. So why are they so insistent on maiming your children?

Are you male or female?
Do you have any sons?
Did you give them the "quick snip"?
Are you Jewish or a Shabbos Goy?

I'm trying to understand your complete retardation on the matter.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 30, 2018, 04:58:45 PM
Breaking News! The answer to how foreskins and French ticklers were confused is finally revealed.

Tentacles?! Honto oishii soshite kimochi!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcfWCIi1vMg

Dr. MD MD

Hasn’t this thread become a support group for uncircumcised men to not feel so out of place with their gnarly monster dicks? Be honest! :D

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2018, 05:46:18 PM
Hasn’t this thread become a support group for uncircumcised men to not feel so out of place with their gnarly monster dicks? Be honest! :D

I'm going to GnooryGab where i wont feel ashamed about my uncut monster cock, later dicklets!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2018, 05:46:18 PM

That projection, lol.

We're the normal ones right guys, ladies don't like monster cocks right?

Jackstar

[attachment=1,msg1272718]

[attachment=3,msg1272718]

[attachment=2,msg1272718]