• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Stephen Hawking is finally DEAD

Started by Goldfinger, March 14, 2018, 01:46:57 AM

Goldfinger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAhJWMN3w8A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOzkeU1diEU

Everybody's favorite Commodore Amiga speech synthesis user Stephen Hawking was finally taken by the reaper. The genius scientist who brought us such insights as "Aliens are evil and are out to kill us all" and "God doesn't exist or I wouldn't have Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis" also wont be going to Heaven or Hell or visit us as a ghost, because he figured those things just fairy story for people afraid of the dark. Funny tho that his entire shtick is based on a theory that once there was nothing and then there was a huge explosion from which came everything, which totally isn't a fairy story of course. I'm sure if he had only lived a few months longer he could have shown us how to make something out of nothing, but alas now his remains will rot and his final contribution to the Universe is being food for maggots.

Up All Night

Even the Vicar of Christ on earth, His Holiness, The Pope, couldn't heal him.

I think he was kept alive and controlled by others for profit. Or perhaps he knew. Reports like this makes me think he was brainwashed with a steady diet of fear, doom and gloom by those closest to him. Hawking's stamp of approval on global warming climate change research was worth big bucks. That cash stream just dried up but the greed prevails. The drama isn't over yet. I predict more to come.

Goldfinger

Hawking was a frequent guest in sex clubs, had his helpers get him out of his chair so that a hooker could sit on his face. The guy was a degenerate disgusting freakshow and should have been euthanized years ago. He was also a globalist tool who was rolled out to promote liberal garbage occasionally, because if the "science man" says it, it must be true.

Quote from: Goldfinger on March 14, 2018, 08:23:46 PM
Hawking was a frequent guest in sex clubs, had his helpers get him out of his chair so that a hooker could sit on his face. The guy was a degenerate disgusting freakshow and should have been euthanized years ago. He was also a globalist tool who was rolled out to promote some liberal garbage occasionally, because if the "science man" says it, it must be true.

He would have fit right in at Bellgab. First swishy and now Hawking. Coinshidensh?

Hawking was a frequent guest in sex clubs, had his helpers get him out of his chair so that a hooker could sit on his face. The guy was a degenerate disgusting freakshow and should have been euthanized years ago. He was also a globalist tool who was rolled out to promote liberal garbage occasionally, because if the "science man" says it, it must be true.

Sounds like a lot of fun.  I bet he wasn't too hot in the cunnilingus department though!

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 14, 2018, 11:22:00 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun.  I bet he wasn't too hot in the cunnilingus department though!

“Ghhhet offfffft, ghhhet offffffft”.

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 14, 2018, 11:23:57 PM
“Ghhhet offfffft, ghhhet offffffft”.

ROTF!!!!   ;D ;D ;D

I do think he did well in the tongue-sticking-out department but the hooker would have had to do all the work!  LOL

Asuka Langley

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 14, 2018, 11:22:00 PM

Sounds like a great way to contract Hepatitis A or E Coli

Gd5150

The Amiga was an awesome computer. A decade ahead of PC’s and Macs.

Up All Night