A Vulcan
97 (39.6%)
Hank's Japanese half-brother, "Junichero," in King of the Hill eps. 6ABE20-21  
57 (23.3%)
A stoner sufer named "Tracker," who mentored Sean Penn & Keanu Reeves
47 (19.2%)
Frankenstein's Monster
102 (41.6%)
One of those faces on the Sgt. Pepper album (2nd row from the top. Face #5)
66 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 245

Quote from: Morgus on February 05, 2014, 01:40:32 AM
Noory just promoted his videocast show "Beyond Bullief" and said "always only go for shows you can try out free first"
Was that a hidden dig at John B Wells pay venture without a free trial period?

Is it even hidden?

Any listeners who knows about the situation will figure it out. But noory only makes jackass comments when 99% of the audience has no idea what he's talking about.

eeieeyeoh

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 05, 2014, 01:46:14 AM
...he's talking about.

Exactly what this forum seems to be created for.

Quote from: ziznak on February 05, 2014, 12:19:03 AM
give it some time my friend and you too shall be shown the light

glad to see "threaten the hoover" here! great avy and sn man.

Hey, thanks, not sure how many people even on here would get the reference:)

awake

Quote from: eeieeyeoh on February 04, 2014, 10:40:39 PM

I guess your specialty isn't historical facts. The equation of civilizations can't be reduced to one inch. There are too many people and families to consider. IOW, Moses was very intelligent and driven from rejection of being Pharaoh by birth.
Historical facts??
Moses was a fictional character.  No mention of "him" or the plagues or a random group of a total of approximately 1,000,000 jews (men, wives and kids) roaming about the desert is noted ANYWHERE in the collected writings of the Egyptians.  Not a one, zero, zilch, zip. 

Fictional character, fictional story, told around fires in the bronze age to make a scared tribe feel just a little bit better.

awake

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 05, 2014, 02:02:26 AM
Yeah him too.
I knew I liked Stu for a reason.  I had no idea!  Love that guy.

awake

Quote from: eeieeyeoh on February 05, 2014, 01:31:49 AM
Great man, would you mind telling me what an avy and sn man is?

guessing:  avatar  and screen name

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: awake on February 05, 2014, 01:18:39 PM

Fictional character, fictional story, told around fires in the bronze age to make a scared tribe feel just a little bit better.

Sorry, I couldn't resist:

Rimmer: So, Kryten, you've heard of this "Inquisitor"?
Kryten: Only as a myth; a dark fable; a horror tale, told across the flickering embers of a midnight fire, wherever hardened space dogs gather to drink fermented vegetable products and compete in tales of blood-chilling terror!
Rimmer: A simple "yes" would have sufficed.
:)

albrecht

Going to be an uphill climb charging for an internet radio show during the "prime time" of AM radio and when most people are at work. Not only he is competing on talk radio with the corporate big guys (Rush, Hannity, etc) but competing with the "conspiracy crowd", or the "doom and gloomers" as some on this board say, with Alex Jones. I'm guessing this venture will fail, or will change into a free show with sponsors, but I wish JBW the best in his efforts.

FallenSeraph

People on the CTM FB page are pleading with him to just forget about video and run an audio podcast. Others are suggesting he just pre-record the damn thing and post it. Others are wailing about PayPal not working. It's chaos over there!

Good to see he has added other subscription options, as in $15 for 3 months, $30 for 6 and $60 for 12. Is he gonna do all his shows in that weird "white face sticking out of the darkness" style of his video about the servers going down? If so, I don't know whether to chortle or weep.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Seraphim27 on February 05, 2014, 03:57:21 PM
People on the CTM FB page are pleading with him to just forget about video and run an audio podcast. Others are suggesting he just pre-record the damn thing and post it. Others are wailing about PayPal not working. It's chaos over there!

Good to see he has added other subscription options, as in $15 for 3 months, $30 for 6 and $60 for 12. Is he gonna do all his shows in that weird "white face sticking out of the darkness" style of his video about the servers going down? If so, I don't know whether to chortle or weep.

You're not entirely struck by the ambiance it gives then? I dunno; There's no pleasing some.  ;D

Quote from: Seraphim27 on February 05, 2014, 03:57:21 PM
I think you are right Seraphim, he should have had the first month free so he could make sure all the technical aspects of the show ran smoothly. That way customers or potential customers do not get frustrated the first month.

Morgus

Are Wells' servers upgraded yet or does he have a target date for that?

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Morgus on February 05, 2014, 04:15:56 PM
Are Wells' servers upgraded yet or does he have a target date for that?

I think the target date is tomorrow. At this point they should just shoot for Monday.

Still loving the comments of concerned fans on FB:

[attachimg=1]

albrecht

Quote from: Seraphim27 on February 05, 2014, 05:16:32 PM
Still loving the comments of concerned fans on FB:

Those comments are classic. I wish I was on Facebook though I could watch but it is a NSA/CIA and corporate marketing dream so I haven't joined. Always interesting how many JWB and Alex Jones fans use smartphones and things like Facebook!

FallenSeraph

John? JOHN?!

People are acting panicked and paranoid on your Facebook page, John! Is this a surprise to you?

Take the plight of poor fan Dorothy "Run-On Sentence" Faust, who's so freaked-out she's making the very rare grammatical error of abusing the word "it's" and forgetting how to use commas, periods, the word "have" and the letter K.

[attachimg=1]

Get your assistant on the task of communicating with the people or hire a good PR consultant to do it!  ;) ;)

wr250

Quote from: Seraphim27 on February 05, 2014, 05:54:23 PM
John? JOHN?!

People are acting panicked and paranoid on your Facebook page, John! Is this a surprise to you?

Take the plight of poor fan Dorothy "Run-On Sentence" Faust, who's so freaked-out she's making the very rare grammatical error of abusing the word "it's" and forgetting how to use commas, periods, the word "have" and the letter K.

[attachimg=1]

Get your assistant on the task of communicating with the people or hire a good PR consultant to do it!  ;) ;)
iz thiz betterz?:

john haz teh xspreshun haz been sez NO CAN HAZ news iz gud newz ... howeber i hearz nuthin in 2 dayz iz not gud cause it leds oen 2 beleve iz not gud orz sumting wuld of ben postz by noaw willz sumone pease putt up updatez of wut 2 xpect. thns, Ceiling Cat

Morgus

Looks like John B Wells has a new video update he put up at his facebook page today:
A Message from Caravan To Midnight 02.05.14

Morgus

Looks like John B Wells has a new video update he put up at his facebook page today:

eddie dean

Quote from: wr250 on February 05, 2014, 07:31:27 PM
iz thiz betterz?:

john haz teh xspreshun haz been sez NO CAN HAZ news iz gud newz ... howeber i hearz nuthin in 2 dayz iz not gud cause it leds oen 2 beleve iz not gud orz sumting wuld of ben postz by noaw willz sumone pease putt up updatez of wut 2 xpect. thns, Ceiling Cat

NOT BETTER! :)
Do you want seraphim27's head to explode? :o :D

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Morgus on February 05, 2014, 08:02:13 PM

I'm so embarrassed for him. The beginning is just embarrassing. It's like watching my dad try to be cool.  :-[

DON'T MAKE THAT HAND GESTURE AGAIN, JOHN!! SHEEZUS!

He's hopped up on something, too.

Quote from: wr250 on February 05, 2014, 07:31:27 PM
iz thiz betterz?:

LOL

onan

I just listened to Wells... I had never listened to him for that amount of time before.

He sounds exactly like one of my clients. Same rhythm and dramatized adjectives, suggesting a more intimate knowledge of a subject. Not saying Wells is ill, he just happens to have the same rhythm, rate, tone, and volume. kind of scary.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Seraphim27 on February 05, 2014, 08:56:24 PM
I'm so embarrassed for him. The beginning is just embarrassing. It's like watching my dad try to be cool.  :-[

DON'T MAKE THAT HAND GESTURE AGAIN, JOHN!! SHEEZUS!

He's hopped up on something, too.

LOL

What do you think he's hopped up on?  I vote nicotine, coffee, xanax, and a beer chaser.  You don't think he got into Nooron's tumeric stash, do you?  Or Alex Jones' iodine?   ;D

FallenSeraph

Quote from: (Redacted) on February 05, 2014, 09:08:47 PM
I vote nicotine, coffee, xanax, and a beer chaser. 

Haha this sounds like my breakfast, actually.  ;D

Strange Story

What do you think he's hopped up on?  I vote nicotine, coffee, xanax, and a beer chaser.  You don't think he got into Nooron's tumeric stash, do you?  Or Alex Jones' iodine?   ;D

It's probably the Beyond Tangy Tangerine.  :o

wr250

he has been huffing kittens

laserjock

If Wells thinks he's gonna make money hand over fist, his big head is trying to think too much again.  With usenet and torrents, why would anyone bother?  It seems more obvious now that Wells precipitated his own demise on C2CAM, I imagine him making demands, I made a similar mistake many years ago at a job, what an ass I was (I WAS good, but I should'a realized they weren't gonna pay).  This tells us something else, that Noory can be replaced, also.

I just wrote a paper about Alex Jones.  I have I get a good grade on it.  IF not I'll blame the Illuminati.

Bart Ell

That is some serious forward comb. I sense panties drying up nationwide tonight.

b_dubb

Quote from: Seraphim27 on February 05, 2014, 09:11:50 PM
Haha this sounds like my breakfast, actually.  ;D
I prefer bourbon and chewin tobacky for breakfast