A Vulcan
97 (39.6%)
Hank's Japanese half-brother, "Junichero," in King of the Hill eps. 6ABE20-21  
57 (23.3%)
A stoner sufer named "Tracker," who mentored Sean Penn & Keanu Reeves
47 (19.2%)
Frankenstein's Monster
102 (41.6%)
One of those faces on the Sgt. Pepper album (2nd row from the top. Face #5)
66 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 245

expat

Quote from: awake on February 12, 2014, 09:53:39 AM
Thanks expat (loved you on stu's podcast). 

Cheers mate. Hope Stuart does the Reality Remix gig. Slow progress setting up the Robbins/Bara C2C debate, I gather.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 12, 2014, 12:37:05 PM
Just so I know; Where do you stand on chem trails
I am in Seattle. The weather here seems nice. I can see the house of the richest man in the world from my bubble--how is it outside?

Quoteand imminent incarceration in FEMA camps?
Semi Truck Accident January 4, 2014

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on February 12, 2014, 01:09:05 PM
I am in Seattle. The weather here seems nice. I can see the house of the richest man in the world from my bubble--how is it outside?

Oh well, ask a straight question.  :-\

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: expat on February 12, 2014, 01:04:18 PM
Cheers mate. Hope Stuart does the Reality Remix gig. Slow progress setting up the Robbins/Bara C2C debate, I gather.

Now, why is that no surprise? Far be it to say that Turkish Mike might be frit.

awake

Quote from: expat on February 12, 2014, 01:04:18 PM
Indeed, remix would be very cool.  Funny how they talk a good game but fail to deliver. :)  I think Stu is continuing to request a debate

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on February 12, 2014, 12:12:27 PM
5) Anti-conspiratorial. They almost always have disdain for 'conspiracy theorists' and, usually, for those who in any way believe JFK was not killed by LHO. Ask yourself why, if they hold such disdain for conspiracy theorists, do they focus on defending a single topic discussed in a NG focusing on conspiracies? One might think they would either be trying to make fools of everyone on every topic, or simply ignore the group they hold in such disdain.Or, one might more rightly conclude they have  an ulterior motive for their actions in going out of their way to focus as they do.

...and number 6 includes this:

This likely stems from intelligence community training that, no matter how condemning the evidence, deny everything, and never become emotionally involved or reactive.

The premise being that anyone who takes a CT to task is employed by one of the alphabet agencies. A great place to see this 'logic' in all it's glory is the David Icke forum. There are certifiable nutjobs, I mean 'researchers' doing valuable 'work', who will claim a duck is really an eagle and tell anyone who says otherwise they're employed by the government. That's it. Thus a) absolving them of presenting any evidence to support their bollox b) encouraging like minded nutjobs to pile in and scream 'schill', c) Respond by putting their fingers in their ears and chant 'la la la la can't hear you'.

If we extrapolate this premise, roughly 7/8ths of the internet is used by or indirectly by employees of the various governments. 

albrecht

I grabbed a copy of the 2nd episode from YouTube but the quality is awful. Caravan to Midnight sounds like it is being broadcast from an empty basement with the echoing voices. And there is also what sounds like an old off-the-hook telephone ringing in the background. There also is a bell that dings everyso often- it sounds like the kind of bell at a motel front office or gasoline service station. Is he broadcasting from a motel 6? Certainly JBW can do better than this! I like JBW but I can't imagine anyone paying for a show of this quality, or lack thereof.

46blitz

Quote from: RedMichael on February 12, 2014, 10:45:44 AM
I can't answer that with out my political party's talking points checklist card. I am afraid I will give out my own opinion instead of that of my party's.
I was afraid of that :)

bateman

... Ty Bollinger was on the other day. Yes, the C-A-R-I-V-O-R-A guy...  ???

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on February 12, 2014, 07:57:52 PM
... Ty Bollinger was on the other day. Yes, the C-A-R-I-V-O-R-A guy...  ???

I haven't dared listen to that episode yet or "step outside the box" for cancer cures. I hope it was also not recorded in an echo-chamber in a motel 6 lobby. Btw, any new Dark Weekend up on Soundcloud? Great show but I can't catch it live. Last show I see up is still Dr.Jacobs.

bateman

Quote from: albrecht on February 12, 2014, 08:36:04 PM
I haven't dared listen to that episode yet or "step outside the box" for cancer cures. I hope it was also not recorded in an echo-chamber in a motel 6 lobby.

"A health theme, all week!" ... This is different from C2C how?

http://youtu.be/dLIBYPlDW68

Quote from: albrecht on February 12, 2014, 08:36:04 PM
Btw, any new Dark Weekend up on Soundcloud? Great show but I can't catch it live. Last show I see up is still Dr.Jacobs.

And it's been a busy couple of weeks, I have a few hours in the can I'll post pretty soon.

eddie dean

Quote from: albrecht on February 12, 2014, 06:27:01 PM
I grabbed a copy of the 2nd episode from YouTube but the quality is awful. Caravan to Midnight sounds like it is being broadcast from an empty basement with the echoing voices. And there is also what sounds like an old off-the-hook telephone ringing in the background. There also is a bell that dings everyso often- it sounds like the kind of bell at a motel front office or gasoline service station. Is he broadcasting from a motel 6? Certainly JBW can do better than this! I like JBW but I can't imagine anyone paying for a show of this quality, or lack thereof.

I agree. The quality is terrible and horribly distracting. He needs to fire his audio 'team'.

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on February 12, 2014, 08:49:32 PM
"A health theme, all week!" ... This is different from C2C how?

http://youtu.be/dLIBYPlDW68

And it's been a busy couple of weeks, I have a few hours in the can I'll post pretty soon.
No worries. Keep up the good work and good luck with the show I really enjoy it.

bateman

Quote from: albrecht on February 12, 2014, 09:21:26 PM
No worries. Keep up the good work and good luck with the show I really enjoy it.

Thank you!

Quote from: albrecht on February 12, 2014, 09:21:26 PM

albrecht, you need an interesting avatar  :)

Dateline

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on February 12, 2014, 09:51:48 PM

That's referred to the alternative avatar medium.

albrecht

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on February 12, 2014, 09:51:48 PM

Alas, though a very interesting religion as I'm not a Hindoo- I use the old spellings (the Moslem especially always seems to set people off but still is recognized in the Oxford dictionary so I'll use it), so I don't have an avatar (that I'm aware of at least!) But I imagine some C2C guest could analyze my aura and get me an avatar, especially if I drank a concoction of HGH and Tumeric.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on February 11, 2014, 09:22:57 PM

Had anyone even heard of Obama in 2001? He might as well still have been in the cloning vat.
/quote]
Who told you?  That info is for level 33 clearance only.

awake

Quote from: albrecht on February 12, 2014, 06:27:01 PM
I agree, it sounded like he was recording in a gas station.  I was thinking the I-40 corridor in north Texas.

albrecht

Quote from: awake on February 13, 2014, 09:31:21 AM
I agree, it sounded like he was recording in a gas station.  I was thinking the I-40 corridor in north Texas.
Could be. Just now there was a creaking door in the back ground in addition to the constant phone off-the-hook noise in the background. Maybe JBW is just playing around with a sound-board when he does his show? Or he really is broadcasting from some run-down motel on the I-40 corridor.

Jackstar

I'm zeroth degree. No, don't bother kneeling to kiss my ring--I already hocked it.

Jackstar

A man travels to Spain for the fulfillment of his lifelong dream--a solo backpacking journey, from one coast to the other.

Early in his journey, he finds himself traveling through a villa, or a plaza, or a town, or whatever the fuck they call places where people live and hang out in Spain, you dig? Anyway, he's passing through on a day when the entire settlement is celebrating an upcoming bullfight.

The man is horrified. He decides to take a seat at an outdoor table, at a cafe (or a teepee, see above, re: whatever) across the street from the bullfighting arena, in order to stare at the people filing into the stadium to attend the spectacle, for whatever reason.

Maybe he wants to people watch, maybe he's thinking about staging a protest to save the bull--it doesn't matter. Point is, the man notices another man, speaking excitedly in Spanish, ordering something from the waiter, at a nearby table.

Not without some lack of success, it seemed, as the waiter ends up throwing his hands up in disgust and striding away from the now disappointed man.

The waiter walks past the man's table, the man whose dream it was to travel across Spain, and asks, in absolutely terrible Spanish, "What was that all about?"

The man's dream was to walk across Spain, not to learn Spanish, you see. I know, weird, right? Anyway, the waiter explains to the man that the other man had wanted to order "the special," and had not been willing to pay the price, and so had been refused.

"What is 'the special'?" asks the man, sensing something exiciting and touristy.

The waiter immediately quotes a price that sounds extremely reasonable to the man, who at this point, it must be observed, doesn't have a whole lot of common sense. So he instantly says, "I'll have that!!" and starts hurriedly reaching for his wallet, in order to throw down the payment, in case the waiter would change his mind.

The waiter takes the mans money wordlessly, and then is not seen for another 90 minutes. Time passes. The crowd outside sporadically goes wild, but since it is Spain, there is no 4G, so the man cannot watch it with his own eyes.

By this time the man is actually hungry, so he is pleased that the waiter has brought back, not merely an explanation for his rather lengthy absence, but also a huge, steaming, magnificently plated dish of spaghetti, atop which two huge meatballs atop a mound of pasta, sprinkled with shreds of what must truly have come from a cornucopia of cheeses.

It is enough for, like, five people. So the man eats as much as he can, but is surprised to learn that he is not allowed to take his uneaten food with him when he is ready to leave.

"When in Rome," he thinks, and leaves half the meal behind, vowing to himself to ask more questions next time.

The man leaves town, having been thoroughly disillusioned with village festivals in general. Days later, the man comes to another town.

They are also having a festival, including a scheduled bullfight. The man thinks to himself, "haha! Another opportunity to score a special!" He comes up with the cleverest of plans: he will find a similar establishment, and order their special, then look for someone to share it with while waiting.

While speaking with the waiter at this latest establishment, the man is disrupted from his reverie of daydreams when the quoted price is nearly ten times as much as before.

"Why so much more expensive this time?" the man demands to know.

"But, Senor--the bull is not always scheduled to lose."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on February 13, 2014, 12:01:27 PM
A man travels to Spain for the fulfillment of his lifelong dream--a solo backpacking journey, from one coast to the other.

By this time the man is actually hungry, so he is pleased that the waiter has brought back, not merely an explanation for his rather lengthy absence, but also a huge, steaming, magnificently plated dish of spaghetti, atop which two huge meatballs atop a mound of pasta, sprinkled with shreds of what must truly have come from a cornucopia of cheeses.

"When in Rome," he thinks, and leaves half the meal behind, vowing to himself to ask more questions next time.

He's also incredibly crap at travelling; Rome and pasta (with meatballs) are Italian. Small point but worth mentioning.

expat

Quote from: expat on February 12, 2014, 09:13:34 AM
JBW will be interviewed (interminably) by "Doctor" Robin Falkov on freedomslips today, 5-8 EST. Studio B. Phone-in and live netchat available.

I listened in to about an hour of that amateurish mess. JBW projected himself as a real goody-goody. Disapproving of female semi-nudity, urging his audience to have faith in God and spread the word. It had no appeal for me, perso.

"Doctor" Falkov spent about 20 minutes spouting alarmist poppycock about Hepatitis B vaccine. That woman is dangerous.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: expat on February 13, 2014, 12:30:29 PM
I listened in to about an hour of that amateurish mess. JBW projected himself as a real goody-goody. Disapproving of female semi-nudity, urging his audience to have faith in God and spread the word. It had no appeal for me, perso.

"Doctor" Falkov spent about 20 minutes spouting alarmist poppycock about Hepatitis B vaccine. That woman is dangerous.

I'm always suspicious about evangelicals who tell anyone who'll listen how much something is 'wrong' and how much everyone believing in a deity will make it all right.  Later down the road, they almost always come a cropper over some indiscretion.

bateman

Quote from: expat on February 13, 2014, 12:30:29 PM

???

awake

OK, if you all knew this the whole time and it just clicked for me then well, crap.... 

So JBW is really into his faux brit stuff correct?  I watch the U.K. version of Top Gear and on that show, they destroy motorhomes but they refer to them as caravans.  The new JBW podcast, Caravan to Midnight, has sounded sorta like it was recorded near a truck stop (when I first heard #2 I commented on it and another poster has as well).

Could it be........ that JBW is truly afraid of "they" and is driving around in and motorhome and recording his pods at maybe various locations.  Do they place motorhome parks anywhere near truckstops?  I god I hope that is actually what he is doing, that would be hilarious. please please please please be true!

b_dubb

John B Wells and the Caravan to Mudd Butt

What does the B stand for? Beauregard?