• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150803 - Stephen Bassett/Merrill Cook - Disclosure - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 03, 2015, 09:51:56 PM

trostol

Quote from: ItsOver on August 03, 2015, 10:32:47 PM
I though the aliens were saying "George Noory sucks."

i heard there was more to it..something along the lines of Get Rid of Noory or we arent coming

Coz

Man I can do without Mancow Muller hawking his wacko movie... jesus....

That's scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 03, 2015, 10:23:55 PM
The most vivid ghost experience I've ever had was a seven foot tall shadow person grim reaper looking thing stalking us through an abandoned insane asylum. One of the most awesome experiences of my life. Too bad I was with a bunch of teenage girls as they forced us to leave as things were getting interesting.

I saw a ghost in an old inn we were staying at in Savannah, Georgia.  It was a woman from the early 1800's who apparently threw herself out from the window in the room across from us. Floated down the hall right next to me.  She was in a flowing gown and you could see through her.  I could feel the chill across my skin from when she floated right by me.  The hall was well lit so it didn't freak me out too much.  Our tv turned on and off in the middle of the night.  That freaked me out more than anything.  Just a bunch of static and white noise. The remote was sitting on the cabinet next to the tv so we had nothing to do with the incident. We unplugged the tv and told the owners in the morning.  The owners say that happens all of the time especially on the second floor which was where we were at.  The name of the inn is The 17hundred90 Inn.  Ask for room 204 if you want to spend the night in the most haunted room.

Bellathor

Quote from: AppealPlay on August 03, 2015, 10:32:40 PM
I hate it when a guest flakes out before the show.  Very dishonorable unless he's trapped in a cave or abducted by Yeti or some such bullshit.

Yeah, not showing up for a scheduled interview is a lame move, especially considering the guy didn't even let Art know beforehand.

Spinner

Quote from: whiptrackercracker on August 03, 2015, 10:27:07 PM
some guy rocking a Tesla Coil in his garage, not that I would know anything about the later.
Ooooooh, I'd love to see it. Can you post a picture?

Holy shit! What kind of prick would hurt Hitchbot. I followed its journey last year through Canada. Of course in the US it would suffer. RIP HITCHBOT.

ShayP

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 03, 2015, 10:31:38 PM
On netflix, book is great too. I would love to hear Art interview the author.

I had that movie in my Netflix queue for a very long time.  (This was a few years ago)  >:(
Then after I quit Netflix it's available.  Life hates me.  ;)

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on August 03, 2015, 10:32:47 PM
I though the aliens were saying "George Noory sucks."

So maybe they already received his message?

trostol

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 03, 2015, 10:34:22 PM
Holy shit! What kind of prick would hurt Hitchbot. I followed its journey last year through Canada. Of course in the US it would suffer. RIP HITCHBOT.

some asshat here in Philly

AppealPlay

Quote from: Coz on August 03, 2015, 10:34:00 PM
Man I can do without Mancow Muller hawking his wacko movie... jesus....

That's scraping the bottom of the barrel.

If you have signs warning drivers to watch out for cattle YER IN MANCOW COUNTRY!!!

ChandlersDad

This robot traveled 3700 miles in Canada without being vandalized. The robot traveled through the Netherlands and other European countries with no vandalism.

The robot is released in the USA and is destroyed after 2 weeks. This country is full of psychotic violent jerks.

When asked, the NRA said the robot would have remained unharmed if it had been armed with a gun.

HumanBeing

Quote from: AppealPlay on August 03, 2015, 10:28:01 PM
PLEASE JC CALL IN!!!

I've seen that movie.  It was a Canadian made film.  Georgina Reilly is a total babe and it's worth watching the movie just for her.

Imdb link please?  :P

Why aren't these DMRN stories out there on mainstream news? They're awesome!

Hitchbot must have gone to Baltimore.

nbirnes

Quote from: ChandlersDad on August 03, 2015, 10:35:00 PM
This robot traveled 3700 miles in Canada without being vandalized. The robot traveled through the Netherlands and other European countries with no vandalism.

The robot is released in the USA and is destroyed after 2 weeks. This country is full of psychotic violent jerks.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. You know the rest.

ItsOver

Quote from: trostol on August 03, 2015, 10:33:55 PM
i heard there was more to it..something along the lines of Get Rid of Noory or we arent coming
I heard that, too.  I heard it was "Get rid of Noory or we're coming to destroy your planet."

ShayP

Philadelphians.

nbirnes

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 03, 2015, 10:35:16 PM
Why aren't these DMRN stories out there on mainstream news? They're awesome!

Hitchbot must have gone to Baltimore.

I heard it was Philly, city of Brotherly Love and cheesesteaks and hoagies.

maren

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 03, 2015, 10:33:29 PM
WHY ISN'T THIS BIN LADEN PLANE CRASH STORY ON THE MAINSTREAM NEWS???

Third plane crash in the Bin Laden family under mysterious circumstances. Hmmmmmm....

It is -- and some are making sure to mention there were near perfect conditions for landing.

Coz

Quote from: AppealPlay on August 03, 2015, 10:34:59 PM
If you have signs warning drivers to watch out for cattle YER IN MANCOW COUNTRY!!!

I think he's still failing sideways in Chicago.

steelbot

TOked, Stoked, headphones on in - bed - just wanted to say hey to all you vaguely loveables! :))

Robert

It bothers me that this news service read a story verbatim w/o attribution.  I & probably many others of you read that Hitchbot story, so the words were familiar.

CoherentBlast

Some smart ass dropped it off in Detroit.

Bellathor

Quote from: ChandlersDad on August 03, 2015, 10:35:00 PM

Pretty much.  Our crime rate speaks for itself.

Spinner

Quote from: CoherentBlast on August 03, 2015, 10:17:50 PM

Same here... DIY'd a transmitter last week, thought it dumped on me ;D
Wow! You built your own transmitter? Awesome!
Do you have a picture you can post?

AppealPlay

Quote from: Coz on August 03, 2015, 10:36:26 PM
I think he's still failing sideways in Chicago.

Probably.  It was an old Opie & Anthony bit they came up with when they discovered most of his affiliates were in the middle of nowhere.