• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Amy On The Radio

Started by JesusJuice, April 20, 2016, 11:38:15 PM

Dr. MD MD

The Man Who Would Be King is a great underrated movie.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2017, 08:24:52 PM
This guy got a lot of work playing scumbags in the 70s. Didn't Clint shoot him in the face once?  ???
I think? It mighta been Bronson, but, yeah, he got a lot of work playing scumbags. I think in movies and tv.

Zenman

Quote from: PrairieGhost on June 28, 2017, 07:57:52 PM
It is refreshing. I love those topics if they are talking about something new but most of the time it's rehashed topics.

Yes, nice to have some un-rehashed ideas to ponder. This is kinda like anti-Mystery-Theater-3000. Looking for the deeper meaning rather than making fun of it.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2017, 08:27:03 PM
The Man Who Would Be King is a great underrated movie.
I don't think it is underrated though. A great movie from a great story. I never considered that "Stargate" was a remake of it though. I guess though almost everything is a "remake" of sorts. I saw something once about there only being 7 basic plots for everything but he like Campbell was a Jungian sort of guy. But it seems to sort of make sense.

CozyRozie

Just tuned 10 minutes ago, but not digging. The guest is very chaotic..

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on June 28, 2017, 08:31:41 PM
I don't think it is underrated though. A great movie from a great story. I never considered that "Stargate" was a remake of it though. I guess though almost everything is a "remake" of sorts. I saw something once about there only being 7 basic plots for everything but he like Campbell was a Jungian sort of guy. But it seems to sort of make sense.

Perhaps not critically underrated but it's a movie that surprisingly many have not seen or heard of, in my experience.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2017, 08:24:52 PM
This guy got a lot of work playing scumbags in the 70s. Didn't Clint shoot him in the face once?  ???
I dunno,  there were alot of slimy looking dudes in the 70s that played whack jobs that kinda looked the same.

Dirty Harry bad guy

Smile Jenny You're Dead bad guy

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 28, 2017, 08:34:53 PM
I dunno,  there were alot of slimy looking dudes in the 70s that played whack jobs that kinda looked the same.

Dirty Harry bad guy

Smile Jenny You're Dead bad guy

OK, I thought he was also the Dirty Harry bad guy but I guess not.

mikuthing01

I never really liked Fullmetal Alchemist Winry was kewl tho...

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰01 on June 28, 2017, 08:46:07 PM
I never really liked Fullmetal Alchemist Winry was kewl tho...

Take your word for it bud,  I got off that train with Kimba and Speed Racer

PrairieGhost

Coming up after Amy is a Brainwaves replay of the flat earth debate. Just heads up if interested in hearing it.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 28, 2017, 08:56:32 PM
Nice show tonight Amy

Glad you're enjoying, thanks for listening.

Zenman

Cool guest. Great show. Weird 9/11 stuff.

Dr. MD MD

I don't think the idea of a genetic memory is all that outrageous. The akashic records are forcing their way into the movies. They want their 15 minutes too.  ;)

Good show, Amy.  :)

albrecht

Always liked this subject. Good show. Stream worked fine.

ItsOver

Quote from: akwilly on June 28, 2017, 07:42:13 PM
...Freakin craziness at a while new level!
I don't know why you'd say that. ;) ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2017, 09:02:20 PM
I don't think the idea of a genetic memory is all that outrageous. The akashic records are forcing their way into the movies. They want their 15 minutes too.  ;)

Good show, Amy.  :)
It seems to be present in animals of various species and types. I guess, arguably, in plants though wouldn't, by most, be called memory.

WOTR

Really?  I just got home.  What is there- 10 minutes left before retirement?  :P

Lilith

I'm sorry I didn't tune in.  I enjoy listening to Robert, it's just that I've listened to him SO many times already.  Good to see people having some fun listening together.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 29, 2017, 05:03:47 AM
I'm sorry I didn't tune in.  I enjoy listening to Robert, it's just that I've listened to him SO many times already.  Good to see people having some fun listening together.

Hello brig, I hope you're doing well?

Lilith

Quote from: PrairieGhost on June 29, 2017, 06:11:32 PM
Hello brig, I hope you're doing well?

Thanks PrairieGhost....You TOO!!!  :-*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PrairieGhost on June 28, 2017, 07:48:52 PM
Iron Maiden's amazing. Their first album is actually my favorite even though it's not Bruce Dickinson.

The kids know.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiYpDdsK4BU

CozyRozie

"Due to strange event (continuing curse by that Chinese bitch-witch Heather Wong/Wade) there will be no show this Wednesday 05.July.2017"
..this is my prediction for Amy's show.. :P
if I lose I will not post during her show on 05.July.2017

CozyRozie

*** :o  ::) ***

I like to speculate on the next excuse why Amy will cancel her ""radio"" show.
Reason given will be that she is.. pregnant !!
yep yup

Dr. MD MD

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 12, 2017, 07:06:06 PM
Who's the guest? Where do I find it?!  :o

No guest tonight. Open lines later.