• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

a is jump

Loving the tags they put on the file of last night's show.
[attachment=1,msg1217108]

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 10:34:33 AM
Correct..It is.

Wrong.

aluminum (ə-lo͞oˈmə-nəm)►
n.   A silvery-white, ductile metallic element, the most abundant in the earth's crust but found only in combination, chiefly in bauxite. Having good conductive and thermal properties, it is used to form many hard, light, corrosion-resistant alloys. Atomic number 13; atomic weight 26.98; melting point 660.2°C; boiling point 2,467°C; specific gravity 2.69; valence 3. See Table at element.
More at Wordnik   from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition

Quote from: yoursongs on May 15, 2018, 10:39:08 AM
If or when Keith files suit, does he file against HW, the network (LNM), or both?  If KR has to file against Vara and network, I wonder if that is what Vara wanted all along, as a revenge for what Keith and the gang "did to him".  It seems like Vara was a little TOO anxious to get her on his network.  He certainly didn't want her for the quality of the show.  Just a thought....now back to work

You could be right. I don't see Heather on LNM's show schedule. Diabolical Michael Vara plays both of them!

GravitySucks

Quote from: yoursongs on May 15, 2018, 10:39:08 AM
If or when Keith files suit, does he file against HW, the network (LNM), or both?  If KR has to file against Vara and network, I wonder if that is what Vara wanted all along, as a revenge for what Keith and the gang "did to him".  It seems like Vara was a little TOO anxious to get her on his network.  He certainly didn't want her for the quality of the show.  Just a thought....now back to work

Vera didn’t violate any contract. 

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 15, 2018, 10:47:39 AM
Vera didn’t violate any contract.

No, but he is helping HW violate hers. There may well be facilitation charges. But I don't know for sure.

Last night did we find out how she's coming along on the tombstone?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 15, 2018, 10:45:26 AM
Wrong.

aluminum (ə-lo͞oˈmə-nəm)►
n.   A silvery-white, ductile metallic element, the most abundant in the earth's crust but found only in combination, chiefly in bauxite. Having good conductive and thermal properties, it is used to form many hard, light, corrosion-resistant alloys. Atomic number 13; atomic weight 26.98; melting point 660.2°C; boiling point 2,467°C; specific gravity 2.69; valence 3. See Table at element.
More at Wordnik   from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition

Sigh.. ::)

http://www.worldwidewords.org/articles/aluminium.htm

Following up a Topical Words piece on the international spelling of what British English writes as sulphur, many American subscribers wrote in to ask about another element with two spellings: aluminium.

The metal was named by the English chemist Sir Humphry Davy (who, you may recall, “abominated gravy, and lived in the odium of having discovered sodium”), even though he was unable to isolate it: that took another two decades’ work by others. He derived the name from the mineral called alumina, which itself had only been named in English by the chemist Joseph Black in 1790. Black took it from the French, who had based it on alum, a white mineral that had been used since ancient times for dyeing and tanning, among other things. Chemically, this is potassium aluminium sulphate (a name which gives me two further opportunities to parade my British spellings of chemical names).

Sir Humphry made a bit of a mess of naming this new element, at first spelling it alumium (this was in 1807) then changing it to aluminum, and finally settling on aluminium in 1812. His classically educated scientific colleagues preferred aluminium right from the start, because it had more of a classical ring, and chimed harmoniously with many other elements whose names ended in â€"ium, like potassium, sodium, and magnesium, all of which had been named by Davy.

The spelling in â€"um continued in occasional use in Britain for a while, though that in â€"ium soon predominated. In the USA, the position was more complicated. Noah Webster’s Dictionary of 1828 has only aluminum, though the standard spelling among US chemists throughout most of the nineteenth century was aluminium; it was the preferred version in The Century Dictionary of 1889 and is the only spelling given in the Webster Unabridged Dictionary of 1913. Searches in an archive of American newspapers show a most interesting shift. Up to the 1890s, both spellings appear in rough parity, though with the â€"ium version slightly the more common, but after about 1895 that reverses quite substantially, with the decade starting in 1900 having the â€"um spelling about twice as common as the alternative; in the following decade the â€"ium spelling crashes to a few hundred compared to half a million examples of â€"um.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Christ on a Bike on May 15, 2018, 10:54:09 AM
No, but he is helping HW violate hers. There may well be facilitation charges. But I don't know for sure.

Have your lawyer explain to you the difference between civil and criminal law.

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 15, 2018, 10:56:47 AM

Who’s?

Doomed

Quote from: Bluejay on May 15, 2018, 08:53:48 AM
Perhaps HLW can relocate.  I hear there’s some newly-available bargain properties on the big island...

I think she (Wade), somehow, envisions those kids as hers, (in a weird 'I'm Arts spirit-wife' sort of thing). The whole
mentoring little Alex statement is pretty telling. Art died so she beads in on his children. Mental transference?

Bluejay

Quote from: feerles1 on May 15, 2018, 10:16:46 AM
She is one creepy bitch with that fake ass voice and her obsessive behavior over Art just WOW.

HumanBeing

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 15, 2018, 11:01:13 AM
Have your lawyer explain to you the difference between civil and criminal law.
:D

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 15, 2018, 10:56:47 AM

Unless it came up during the stream drop offs, then No.

dsz

Quote from: a is jump on May 15, 2018, 10:45:23 AM
Loving the tags they put on the file of last night's show.
[attachment=1,msg1217108]

Keith just fixed that for them... Here you go...

"Rem'bering'"

weeberwubber

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 09:40:42 AM

Saucy Rossy in the Discord chat last night was seriously fucked off when Wad admitted she'd been at Bell Towers from day one. He'd been shipping studio equipment to 'her' in California.. As too had Curtiss. What a fucked up pair of assholes Bell and Wade were/are.

That's Griftie2013 level shenanigans right there!

dsz

Quote from: Catsmile on May 15, 2018, 10:19:23 AM
How do I know? I don't really know, nor do you know. I was simply speculating, the same way you're speculating above. Lets break down your speculations and expound, shall we. More mundane jobs, plus lots of kids generally equals little money to save. Investments mmmkay maybe he did... and now feels the need to slum around on a low traffic digital internet stream. Sure I'll buy that for a dollar. All things are possible, just not probable.

Then I have to ask myself why all the schmoozing & salesmanship, even in the middle of an interview? Not just during breaks mind you. Kind of disrespectful to his current guest, and I said so. Almost like hes reading off a list of questions prepared by his guest. Waiting until a pause or silence to read the next question. Meanwhile between the silences Dave is on the internet fluffing the base. If that's how both parties agree upon doing an "interview", so be it. When Norrie done the exact same thing and was posting here mid-interview, years ago. He got shit on endlessly by most people, including me. Seems good Dave can do no wrong in the eyes of team Tide pod.     

Backtracking to the maybe he inherited a lot of money statement. Then others helped keep his family financially afloat. Hence support coming from another estate, or the generalized use of the base word STATE. Therefore part of the state is helping support his family, generally speaking. More power to him.

Just because you don't like my attitude over your imagined one way relationship with a man you've never met. Doesn't mean I've said anything nasty about/to him. At best I was speculating about him. Which you've no outward problems with when others are speculating about the nastiest notions when it's Keith, Heather, Lasha, or Aryin.

If you can't grasp what the world "state" means beyond what the TV and radio teaches you, it isn't my fault. Especially when I expound upon my meaning trying to make blind eyes see.

Iiiiiit's Crossfire! With Catsmile and 21st Century Man.

#BetterThanCnnEverWuz

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Bluejay on May 15, 2018, 11:05:44 AM

That reminds me, I really need to get good with layers in PS.

littlechris

Quote from: Bluejay on May 15, 2018, 11:05:44 AM

OMG!! Can we get Falkie in there as well for a threesome?

Lilith

Saucy Rossy in the Discord chat last night was seriously fucked off when Wad admitted she'd been at Bell Towers from day one. He'd been shipping studio equipment to 'her' in California.. As too had Curtiss. What a fucked up pair of assholes Bell and Wade were/are.

Now that I think about it, I'm sad that all that isn't in the bellgab threads for "historical purposes".

MV/Liberace!

Whaa?

Catsmile

Maybe you left out one person who was part of the show/network. Who though, hummm...

chefist

Quote from: brig on May 15, 2018, 11:20:10 AM
Now that I think about it, I'm sad that all that isn't in the bellgab threads for "historical purposes".

Hey, Brig...It's on the Discord chat log...it doesn't get erased.