• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

chefist

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 15, 2018, 09:35:34 AM
Well from what all of you were saying from her interview on the same network the audio quality was less than desirable. It's funny there are so many talented people she could have recruited from here had she not burned her bridges. Several people do streaming, a bunch of us do websites with or without code. Just think had she not turned her back on bellgab she might actually have gotten somewhere. Look at the support Good Dave is getting and he already has a pretty big base. We are just icing on the cake IMO. But here he is daily mixing it up with us and in general engaging the board.

Oh, her ego is too far gone for these suggestions. The entitlement has grown to uncontrollable proportions.

Sean92008

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 15, 2018, 09:23:33 AM
The “official” story according the Heater. To answer many people who posted here, yes she considers last night the tribute show and then some other BS about a listener tribute tonight, and claiming unscreened calls. So for Heater and Lasha who read here do you mean everyone or just the pre-screened callers? So you'll take callers from bellgab too? I mean that would be truly unscreened, right? I didn't listen but trust bellgabbers when they say it was truly awful.
PBS...  Signs of derangement. 

My serious concern is when the "show" crashes and burns, what will she do?  I mean, from her trailer she will face her delusional reality clashing with reality.  This is a serious concern with innocent kids in the neighborhood.  While many just do themselves in, many others lash out at others...  Anyone who watches the news sees this shit happening way too frequently.  The sycophants do not help by ignoring the truth and blowing pot smoke up her ass.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2018, 09:37:37 AM
Oh, her ego is too far gone for these suggestions. The entitlement has grown to uncontrollable proportions.
I know. Besides most people here wouldn't work with her anyway. I mean who gets on the Titanic?  ::)
Quote from: Sean92008 on May 15, 2018, 09:38:17 AM
PBS...  Signs of derangement. 

My serious concern is when the "show" crashes and burns, what will she do?  I mean, from her trailer she will face her delusional reality clashing with reality.  This is a serious concern with innocent kids in the neighborhood.  While many just do themselves in, many others lash out at others...  Anyone who watches the news sees this shit happening way too frequently.  The sycophants do not help by ignoring the truth and blowing pot smoke up her ass.
I think you reaching out was the right thing to do. Me, personally I figure she already has her hooks in a few people because usually these types have a circle of admires for when they tire of someone or when someone tires of them.

Dyna-X

If Carl thinks monkeying with the css stylsheets is difficult with Wordpress, wait until he gets to the fun part of getting the paywall behaving well with paypal. It will take at least a week for him to get that working at all and then a month of glitches...

Yorkshire pud

Well from what all of you were saying from her interview on the same network the audio quality was less than desirable. It's funny there are so many talented people she could have recruited from here had she not burned her bridges. Several people do streaming, a bunch of us do websites with or without code. Just think had she not turned her back on bellgab she might actually have gotten somewhere. Look at the support Good Dave is getting and he already has a pretty big base. We are just icing on the cake IMO. But here he is daily mixing it up with us and in general engaging the board.

Saucy Rossy in the Discord chat last night was seriously fucked off when Wad admitted she'd been at Bell Towers from day one. He'd been shipping studio equipment to 'her' in California.. As too had Curtiss. What a fucked up pair of assholes Bell and Wade were/are.

Sean92008

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 15, 2018, 09:38:48 AM
I know. Besides most people here wouldn't work with her anyway. I mean who gets on the Titanic?

I don't know, how does it pay?

Nobody

Well from what all of you were saying from her interview on the same network the audio quality was less than desirable. It's funny there are so many talented people she could have recruited from here had she not burned her bridges.

I expect a lot of talented people are currently thanking their lucky stars they never had anything to do with her.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 09:40:42 AM

Saucy Rossy in the Discord chat last night was seriously fucked off when Wad admitted she'd been at Bell Towers from day one. He'd been shipping studio equipment to 'her' in California.. As too had Curtiss. What a fucked up pair of assholes Bell and Wade were/are.

As mentioned, being lied to about where you actually live by whom you perceive as a friend is unimaginable to me. She tried to justify it as a safety and privacy measure, but that excuse rang empty. What a load of horse shit.

bellNwhistle

Why lie about it? Did they think we’d assume they were doing the horizontal Tango? And if so, who cares (or should care) other than Airyn? What was such a big fucking deal?

Juan

This show has to be at least 10-hours long.

It seems to me that if I were raped by space aliens, I wouldn’t continue to go to the cabin and try to lure them in.

Robert

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 15, 2018, 01:04:40 AMGood night my children of the night!
I appreciate that last night you added to your close a sentence or so about what each of the makers did to make the show.  Little by little, we get the picture.

Even though I've been in studio at radio stations over many years, I still have little idea about how a talk show "works".  So I tend to form the idea the way I analyze a magician's tricks: How would I attempt to recreate that effect?

BTW, I think that'd be a good subject for a few shows: magicians & the paranormal.

weeberwubber

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 15, 2018, 01:30:09 AM
I have 8 children, my wife has 3. 11 total!

We are surrounded by lots of love

DS

Congrats on the big family! I have an Irish Catholic friend who has 10 siblings, they are a very huge and happy family. Some guy in a collar told his parents that every time they make love they have to have a baby.

If you're wondering if the people here really love you consider that there weren't any cuck jokes given the way you phrased your comment. Cuck is the 2nd favorite word on this site! It's just behind "cat." So that is damn amazing!

ponyboysunset

All of this used to surprise me but now really nothing does.

Sean92008

Listening to the train wreck known as HW's MitD.  Wowza.  Her phrasing and inflection...  I hear Hillary Clinton in one of those condescending speeches.  Did she say her voice was "way overused" in the last month???  SHE HASN'T FUCKING WORKED IN A MONTH.  I bet she was in a screaming match with someone.  That sounds like my voice after I...  Well, TMI.

Aw fuck, I'm sorry.  The shit is stinkier as it festers.

Sounds like different equipment.  Too many variables.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Nobody on May 15, 2018, 09:44:17 AM
I expect a lot of talented people are currently thanking their lucky stars they never had anything to do with her.
Oh I'm sure.
Regarding her lying about it there was/is some weird ass, super secret bullshit going on IMO. I can only speculate because I only have pieces of information to work with. I do know this, outside of this forum and a few other places on the internet like someone else said no one has a fucking clue who Heather Wade is.

weeberwubber

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 15, 2018, 09:49:28 AM
Listening to the train wreck known as HW's MitD.  Wowza.  Her phrasing and inflection...  I hear Hillary Clinton in one of those condescending speeches.  Did she say her voice was "way overused" in the last month???  SHE HASN'T FUCKING WORKED IN A MONTH.  I bet she was in a screaming match with someone.  That sounds like my voice after I...  Well, TMI.

Aw fuck, I'm sorry.  The shit is stinkier as it festers.

Sounds like different equipment.  Too many variables.

$1.99 per minute gets the streaming macbook out of hawk pretty fast. Now to replace the stolen iPad.

Robert

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 15, 2018, 09:38:17 AMPBS...  Signs of derangement. 

I wouldn't worry.  Lots of people who get into show biz get an inflated perspective of their own product.  Doesn't make them crazy -- although it does seem writers, comedians, musicians, athletes, etc. have a higher-than-avg. suicide rate.

But if you look around you can find plenty of examples of people who had careers in entertainment & then went on to other, usu. unrelated things.  Usu. we don't know about their former entertainment careers.  Sometimes they even get back into shows at a late age.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2018, 09:46:00 AM
As mentioned, being lied to about where you actually live by whom you perceive as a friend is unimaginable to me. She tried to justify it as a safety and privacy measure, but that excuse rang empty. What a load of horse shit.

It depended on the 'stalker' bullshit being credible. And in their arrogance they probably believed that everyone else was as fucked up as they were. And a great many did go along with the story, some even having elaborate and implausible scenarios mapped out as to how and why certain things happened although common sense said otherwise. No doubt some still believe there was a stalker.

The fact that Wad was at the Bell's from the start isn't really a surprise, but to invent a ludicrous stalker story to cover it up and then let those helping her in good faith be duped too is psychotic. If her and Bell weren't doing the dirty on Airyn, what other explanation do they have? Aliens?

Sean92008

Quote from: Robert on May 15, 2018, 09:53:51 AM
I wouldn't worry.  Lots of people who get into show biz get an inflated perspective of their own product.  Doesn't make them crazy -- although it does seem writers, comedians, musicians, athletes, etc. have a higher-than-avg. suicide rate.

But if you look around you can find plenty of examples of people who had careers in entertainment & then went on to other, usu. unrelated things.  Usu. we don't know about their former entertainment careers.  Sometimes they even get back into shows at a late age.

The context is key to analyze this.  There's way more than "normal" in her case.  She's acted out (lost her job in the process).  Critical thinking kicks in to raise the red flag, it's time to salute it.

weeberwubber

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 15, 2018, 02:35:25 AM
I give Whitley a pass when it comes to that as he did give the eulogy at Art's funeral and co-wrote a book with him.  However, during the last hour or two of the show, I got bored.  I blame Heather primarily but Whitley was rather pathetic too.

That's enough Whitley for a year or so. I got off the Whitley train when he tastelessly starting using his dead wife as content fodder. Last night's show doesn't make it seem like that gravy train has breaks.

Quote from: dsz on May 14, 2018, 11:34:19 PM
For the record... I can recall no other instance where a dead person's voice continued to be used in shows/ads after their death. The day after Alan Thicke died... boom... dropped from those radio commercials he was doing. Even when an announcer for local newscasts or something dies they record new ones. Now, yes, for excerpts of past appearances or best ofs they would be replayed, but this seems exceptional.

So Heather is using Art's voice announcements? Like the "to call the show dial" ones? I wonder if that's why she's holding on the MITD name. So she can keep that link to Art.

BTW, morning!

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 09:55:27 AM
It depended on the 'stalker' bullshit being credible. And in their arrogance they probably believed that everyone else was as fucked up as they were. And a great many did go along with the story, some even having elaborate and implausible scenarios mapped out as to how and why certain things happened although common sense said otherwise. No doubt some still believe there was a stalker.

The fact that Wad was at the Bell's from the start isn't really a surprise, but to invent a ludicrous stalker story to cover it up and then let those helping her in good faith be duped too is psychotic. If her and Bell weren't doing the dirty on Airyn, what other explanation do they have? Aliens?

As we've said, it is just bizarre beyond rational explanation.

Robert

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 15, 2018, 10:02:22 AMThe context is key to analyze this.  There's way more than "normal" in her case.  She's acted out (lost her job in the process).  Critical thinking kicks in to raise the red flag, it's time to salute it.
Eh, stereotypic show-biz blow-up.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2018, 10:03:37 AM
As we've said, it is just bizarre beyond rational explanation.
I think a lot of it is slowly being revealed because the more people she pisses off the more people will stop keeping secrets. I predict another dumpster fire of epic proportions.
<insert truck dumpster fire gif>

Metron2267

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 15, 2018, 09:01:38 AM
Contacting Karen.  She'll know what to say to Airyn.

You truly are an obsessive stalker.

I pity your children having that as a progenitor.

Quote from: dsz on May 15, 2018, 12:18:52 AM
Oh fucking Christ... She wants to mentor Alexander. I think my brain is melting.

She shouldn't be allow anywhere near those kids or any kids. There is some serious psychological stuff going on with her.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 15, 2018, 10:08:06 AM
You truly are an obsessive stalker.

I pity your children having that as a progenitor.

Do one.

Nobody

What a fucked up pair of assholes Bell and Wade were/are.

It was always a mystery to me where Heather had gotten her "inspiration" for the cage rattling incident.  Why would anyone turn around and give someone who was trying to help them a bad time?

Now I know.