• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

So, I just made a fresh pot of coffee to keep me awake for this show in the middle of the night.  If this is an Art Bell Replay tonight, I'm going to be really really disappointed.

Sean92008

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on April 23, 2018, 10:12:58 PM
Only 4.99! Shit, she should be paying me to listen. Then maybe I'll think about accessing her "wormhole", but only of its shaved.

My guess is that Airyn looked prepubescent when shaved and, in turn. Art had to shave so the kitty would purr... 

PS I fully expect that Heather Leona Wade has bush thicker than the Amazon and smellier than Tijuana.  If they could only heavily Photoshop one photo, she's gotta be dogass ugly.

I bet Heather was jealous as fuck of that tight, petite, perky-breasted little geriatric-fucking, grave-robbing manx.

ItsTelly

It's 9:23. So...whose the guest host???

Or was the guest host?

Is MV in Pahrump in Art's old studio or at Cherri's Ranch???

Telly

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on April 23, 2018, 10:13:12 PM
This thread's been so crazy today, for a minute there I thought I saw popple.

Your nuts are safe. She is back at home.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on April 23, 2018, 10:24:45 PM
So, I just made a fresh pot of coffee to keep me awake for this show in the middle of the night.  If this is an Art Bell Replay tonight, I'm going to be really really disappointed.
I think it is just an Art replay for MITD.

trostol

she does now that it is a business right..faltering but a business none the less

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: yoursongs on April 23, 2018, 10:19:44 PM
That let's HW off the hook then.........

Homer: She was already on the hook.
Skinner: How's that?
Homer: A meat hook. Art's meat hook.

moosie

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 23, 2018, 10:25:26 PM

Or was the guest host?

Telly
It's an Art replay

Queenie

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 23, 2018, 10:25:26 PM

Or was the guest host?

Telly

Art is on MITD. didn't expect that.

Sean92008

Quote from: yoursongs on April 23, 2018, 10:19:44 PM
That let's HW off the hook then.........
During times of severe distress, an erection is not totally unheard of...

Angel lust...

Learned that from 6 Feet Under...

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on April 23, 2018, 10:19:19 PM
I know.  I'm surprised Camazotz hasn't resurfaced.

If I only had my old hardcopy Omni collection I could make this happen.

MV/Liberace!

I'm 14 pages behind on this mess, at the moment.  Christ.

trostol

Quote from: mv on April 23, 2018, 10:33:01 PM
I'm 14 pages behind on this mess, at the moment.  Christ.

think i'm 2 days worth behind atm lol

Sean92008

By the way, my ex girlfriend (from 25 years ago) had a kid with Nicolette Larson's brother...  I went to the family house, a real nice Midwest neighborhood.

She was a very smart Filipina.

Filipinas make consistently incredible lovers.  Never disappointed...  Until they go psycho, that is.

1/2 Filipino kids are incredibly good looking.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on April 23, 2018, 10:29:43 PM
If I only had my old hardcopy Omni collection I could make this happen.
Camazotz was another one-of-a-kind.  The Tall Man must have finally gotten him.  :(

trostol

trying to catch up..makes me wonder..she says behind her back about guest host and her team...i wonder..who really has the actual..legal right to make these calls

ItsOver

Quote from: Queenie on April 23, 2018, 10:28:44 PM
Art is on MITD. didn't expect that.
I'll bet the Nye County Sheriff didn't either.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 23, 2018, 10:35:54 PM
Camazotz was another one-of-a-kind.  The Tall Man must have finally gotten him.  :(
"BOY!" echoing and him running down in some old catacombs now used as server-banks

trostol

lol this one is pretty good

Richard Gray Foster I hope this isn't internal politics, ego at play 👉👌 I hope Keith is smart enough to know that you cannot replace, Heather. A little compromise, would serve everyone 🇺🇸

PrairieGhost

I think Keith should have MV, Bateman and George Knapp guest host together.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 23, 2018, 10:35:15 PM
By the way, my ex girlfriend (from 25 years ago) had a kid with Nicolette Larson's brother...  I went to the family house, a real nice Midwest neighborhood.

She was a very smart Filipina.

Filipinas make consistently incredible lovers.  Never disappointed...  Until they go psycho, that is.

1/2 Filipino kids are incredibly good looking.

yoursongs

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 23, 2018, 10:24:55 PM
My guess is that Airyn looked prepubescent when shaved and, in turn. Art had to shave so the kitty would purr... 

PS I fully expect that Heather Leona Wade has bush thicker than the Amazon and smellier than Tijuana.  If they could only heavily Photoshop one photo, she's gotta be dogass ugly.

I bet Heather was jealous as fuck of that tight, petite, perky-breasted little geriatric-fucking, grave-robbing manx.

Don't forget the fake hair extensions....plus she had to tilt her head from the un-natural weight of the extensions.....winnnnniiiiiie!

Taco Bell

Quote from: ONeill on April 23, 2018, 09:31:33 PM
This is beyond being a drama queen. I heard people broadcast the day after their parents died. There were radio shows during and after 9/11. Dealing with emotions on air is a part of broadcasting.  She is just pathetic.

I can confirm. Went on the air at 11 am the morning of 9/11. The show must go on.

Christ, I remember Brett Favre going out to play after his dad died and he torched the Raiders.