• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ranger_star

Quote from: DanTSX on April 23, 2018, 09:36:11 PM
I told guys she snuffed Art with a pillow.

Same way Art snuffed Ramona.

Like pottery.

Like Chief in One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest...then HW threw the console at the window and ran into the High Desert...

GravitySucks

Smog is trying to take Lasha’s spot as queen ass licker

“I emailed Heather and said she needs to contact Race Hobbs who owns KGRA to see about moving MITD there. I also messaged Race Hobbs to contact Heather and told him that Keith was a shady character.

Hope it’s a start of a beautiful friendship.”

DanTSX

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 23, 2018, 09:31:13 PM
Where is Hoagie when we need him?
Q
He’s probably helping Heather set up their sniper nest in Vegas.  19.5* apart.
Someone is getting COMPED

Sean92008

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 23, 2018, 09:28:59 PM
Abso fuckin lutely...She advised MV the other night to (quote) "Get a fucking good lawyer", and that's good enough for anyone, I'll say.

What was that about?  Are we hurting her feelings?  Using Art Bell's names for profit?  Discussing his death before she wanted it announced?

Catsmile

Quote from: Morgus on April 23, 2018, 02:53:02 PM

So Heather has some behind the scenes secrets to tell?
Maybe she was locked out of the studio shack?

# Irene BUSTING BALLS???
# STAY TUNED !!!

DanTSX

Quote from: Catsmile on April 23, 2018, 09:45:19 PM
# Irene BUSTING BALLS???
# STAY TUNED !!!

She’s the victim lol.  You’ll see!

Kolchak

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 23, 2018, 09:44:03 PM
Smog is trying to take Lasha’s spot as queen ass licker

“I emailed Heather and said she needs to contact Race Hobbs who owns KGRA to see about moving MITD there. I also messaged Race Hobbs to contact Heather and told him that Keith was a shady character.

Hope it’s a start of a beautiful friendship.”

So Lasha and Heather have riled the base enough to get them contacting people to leave Keith. But, unbeknownst to them, Keith had already reached a ceasefire with Heather. I wonder how Keith feels about all this, especially since Heather pretty much disowned him in earlier comments tonight.

bateman

Quote from: Morgus on April 23, 2018, 02:53:02 PM

So Heather has some behind the scenes secrets to tell?
Maybe she was locked out of the studio shack?

SHE HAZ BEEN BETRAYED

DanTSX

Catsmile

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on April 23, 2018, 02:58:36 PM
Break a leg and don't forget to wear your lucky broadcasting mankini!

# U Mean Merkin

albrecht

Quote from: DanTSX on April 23, 2018, 09:44:45 PM
Q
He’s probably helping Heather set up their sniper nest in Vegas.  19.5* apart.
Someone is getting COMPED
One can't but notice that a lot of incidents and drama involve young Filipina brides. Funded by Yamamotos hidden gold? Marcos revenge? Lusts of old or middle-age white guys?

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on April 23, 2018, 09:49:08 PM
One can't but notice that a lot of incidents and drama involve young Filipina brides. Funded by Yamamotos hidden gold? Marcos revenge? Lusts of old or middle-age white guys?

Yearning for Imelda’s high heel record

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 23, 2018, 09:44:46 PM
What was that about?  Are we hurting her feelings?  Using Art Bell's names for profit?  Discussing his death before she wanted it announced?

In the Gabcast chatroom...Rosegirl thought MV was making disparaging remarks about HW...and had a fit, finally saying that he should get a lawyer.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kolchak on April 23, 2018, 09:48:10 PM
So Lasha and Heather have riled the base enough to get them contacting people to leave Keith. But, unbeknownst to them, Keith had already reached a ceasefire with Heather. I wonder how Keith feels about all this, especially since Heather pretty much disowned him in earlier comments tonight.

Pretty much. That comment was in the On The Fringe group just posted less than an hour ago.

DanTSX

Nothing is a coincidence!

Dr. MD MD

Marcos revenge?

Would involve more high profile designer shoe related hits. 8)

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 23, 2018, 09:50:59 PM

In the Gabcast chatroom...Rosegirl thought MV was making disparaging remarks about HW...and had a fit, finally saying that he should get a lawyer.

But he was harassing her with Muzak selections.

Has she set a date for the march on Area 51 yet?  I know Art would want her to follow though with it.

GravitySucks

From the GNoory school of broadcasting etiquette

Frater Aaron asks...
Just a thought or request of sorts....Can Heather Wade please come back on and have Airyn Bell on as a guest to explain what happened with Art Bell in his last days/minutes? Fans need closure and a memorial of sorts.... a novelty celebration as Noory did on C2C was not enough at all, While it was a good show, there was a lot missing and I know there was a lot they couldn't cover. It all seems so sudden and empty now and Coast to Coast as they call it now is a pale representation and a joke now!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on April 23, 2018, 09:54:18 PM

Yeah, but apart from that... LOL.

yoursongs

Quote from: anon on April 23, 2018, 08:54:01 PM
Art was tapping dat ass tho...

dat is da ugliest thing i hoid aww day

moosie

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 23, 2018, 09:51:50 PM
Pretty much. That comment was in the On The Fringe group just posted less than an hour ago.
Wasn't it also in the MiTD facebook group earlier today as well? All the drama is beginning to blend together.

sydtron

Quote from: DanTSX on April 23, 2018, 09:54:18 PM

"Its 1873!  We can sue her!!!!"-William J. Leppetomane

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 23, 2018, 09:54:48 PM
Has she set a date for the march on Area 51 yet?  I know Art would want her to follow though with it.

I think we can be confident if the camodudes get on her tail, she'll be following through alright, no doubt about that.

bateman

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 23, 2018, 09:54:50 PM

Frater Aaron asks...
Just a thought or request of sorts....Can Heather Wade please come back on and have Airyn Bell on as a guest to explain what happened with Art Bell in his last days/minutes? Fans need closure and a memorial of sorts.... a novelty celebration as Noory did on C2C was not enough at all, While it was a good show, there was a lot missing and I know there was a lot they couldn't cover. It all seems so sudden and empty now and Coast to Coast as they call it now is a pale representation and a joke now!

That is ghoulish.

“Tell us what it was like to wake up to your husband the corpse.”

DanTSX

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 23, 2018, 09:54:50 PM

Frater Aaron asks...

For fucks sale don’t make his child broke Ireeen live through that again for “us”

That is precisely why we have gon /b/ on heather.  Because she is taking advantage of this grieving family for selfish reasons.