• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bell Gabbers = Super Malicious Cult !!

Started by CrazyLady, March 23, 2016, 09:26:30 AM

CrazyLady

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 23, 2016, 09:35:22 AM
If Heather Wade is the standard for "bad", then this guy is God awful.
I know..right??!! I just thought how funny that we are being labeled as Malicious ... mildly grumpy, disgruntled ... yes.

analog kid

"I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member." --Groucho Marx

Quote from: CrazyLady on March 23, 2016, 09:26:30 AM

https://youtu.be/o8cup__SFsc    :o 8) ???
Assumptions, assumptions & wait for it ...

Assumptions.    WTF                                  ?

You arrogant piece of shit - you assume what I'm going to say ? Who the fuck is this retard ?

Dr. MD MD

You got a few things wrong. First, Bellgab isn't the super-malicious cult, it's 4chan. We're vaguely loveable, asshole! You're the ones that would troll-call him and make him feel out of touch with his audience. Second, you forgot to play up the witch angle that all your buddies are. Didn't you get the 4chan memo?! She used her powers of magick to cast a spell on Art and then take over his show. That's why Art was seeing all that crazy stuff. Maybe it's time for you to stop asking why, lick your obviously traumatic wounds over this and get on with your life. No one gives a shit why Art did what he did anymore except you and a few other stragglers who just can't help writing the same thing over and over again, day in and day out. Tedious, unimaginative and just downright boring...get a life!

All hail our leader, Dave Noory!  :P

JesusJuice

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 23, 2016, 03:59:00 PM
You got a few things wrong. First, Bellgab isn't the super-malicious cult, it's 4chan. We're vaguely loveable, asshole! You're the ones that would troll-call him and make him feel out of touch with his audience. Second, you forgot to play up the witch angle that all your buddies are. Didn't you get the 4chan memo?! She used her powers of magick to cast a spell on Art and then take over his show. That's why Art was seeing all that crazy stuff. Maybe it's time for you to stop asking why, lick your obviously traumatic wounds over this and get on with your life. No one gives a shit why Art did what he did anymore except you and a few other stragglers who just can't help writing the same thing over and over again, day in and day out. Tedious, unimaginative and just downright boring...get a life!

All hail our leader, Dave Noory!  :P

Here we go again.

It was Heather Wade that organized her cuck army on Bellgab to call in an harass Noory on air and force him to shut down his phone lines for night. She also publicly wished death upon him.

It was Art that told his Facebook followers to call in and harass  Jimmy Church on air because he was upset that Jimmy took a  part time hosting gig on Coast to Coast AM.

It was Bellgab that called in and harassed Richard C. Hoagland. Ross and Art directed this.

When did /x/ call in to harass Art? Never?

No one gives a shit about Heather being a fake witch except for theONE who was a bellgabber before he went to shit up /x/.

The worst that Heather ever had to face? "Musky Bottoms" and she already said that was from the TuneIn chat.

Bellgab (GeorgeNoorySucks.com) was toxic from the very beginning.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: JesusJuice on March 23, 2016, 06:08:36 PM

Here we go again.

It was Heather Wade that organized her cuck army on Bellgab to call in an harass Noory on air and force him to shut down his phone lines for night. She also publicly wished death upon him.

It was Art that told his Facebook followers to call in and harass  Jimmy Church on air because he was upset that Jimmy took a  part time hosting gig on Coast to Coast AM.

It was Bellgab that called in and harassed Richard C. Hoagland. Ross and Art directed this.

No one gives a shit about Heather being a fake witch except for theONE who was a bellgabber before he went to shit up /x/.

The worst that Heather ever had to face? "Musky Bottoms" and she already said that was from the TuneIn chat.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...Huh? Wha? Did you say something?!

P.S. Why are you still here? You're clearly butthurt over Noory. I'm sure he has a fan site where you can just gush and gush and gush   ::)

JesusJuice

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 23, 2016, 06:12:45 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...Huh? Wha? Did you say something?!

P.S. Why are you still here? You're clearly butthurt over Noory. I'm sure he has a fan site where you can just gush and gush and gush   ::)

See you can't refute anything I say. Then you infer that I am a 'Noory lover'. I do not enjoy his programming.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: JesusJuice on March 23, 2016, 06:18:59 PM

See you can't refute anything I say. Then you infer that I am a 'Noory lover'. I do not enjoy his programming.

Then why would you give a shit about what anyone said about him and then write about it endlessly here?!  ???

BTW, I don't want to refute anything you're saying. I just want to point out that it's a stupid, boring game you're playing and we're all bored with it now.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: JesusJuice on March 23, 2016, 06:08:36 PM

Here we go again.

You forgot Art asking 'gabbers here to call others radio shows to announce his return during the "Blitz" run up to MitD.

Just to clarify there were a good number of us here who not only refused to participate in any of these bush league theatrics, but also spoke up on Bellgab (and Gabcast) to express our disgust for such tactics. 

JesusJuice

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 23, 2016, 06:27:52 PM
Then why would you give a shit about what anyone said about him and the write about it endlessly here?!  ???

I don't write about it endlessly. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy here. I will always point out the hypocrisy here. You keep complaining about so called trolls here when this forum was created as a troll site. It was toxic here from the very beginning. It was by design.

Furthermore you don't even acknowledge the harassment against Church and Hoagland.

Art and Heather both have contributed to the toxicity of this forum. Why don't you call them out?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: JesusJuice on March 23, 2016, 06:35:48 PM

I don't write about it endlessly. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy here. I will always point out the hypocrisy here. You keep complaining about so called trolls here when this forum was created as a troll site. It was toxic here from the very beginning. It was by design.

Furthermore you don't even acknowledge the harassment against Church and Hoagland.

Art and Heather both have contributed to the toxicity of this forum. Why don't you call them out?

Oh..I see. So, you're just another SJW then  ::)

There are probably bigger, more important things you could be fighting for, rather than just harassing a bunch of people trying to enjoy a radio show   ::) ::)

jesusJuice - Keeping things hypocrisy-free since 2016    :P

Seriously, get a life!

JesusJuice

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 23, 2016, 06:35:42 PM

You forgot Art asking 'gabbers here to call others radio shows to announce his return during the "Blitz" run up to MitD.

Just to clarify there were a good number of us here who not only refused to participate in any of these bush league theatrics, but also spoke up on Bellgab (and Gabcast) to express our disgust for such tactics.

Art uses sycophants here for his personal benefit. Anyone that refuses to kiss his ass is considered a "troll". He whines and cries and wants certain users here banned and throws a fit when they aren't. It was fine when Hoagland, Church and Noory got "trolled" but the moment the ass kissing lets up just a little bit then piss baby Art throws all of of toys out of the pram and goes and cries to his facebook friends.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: JesusJuice on March 23, 2016, 06:40:04 PM

Art uses sycophants here for his personal benefit. Anyone that refuses to kiss his ass is considered a "troll". He whines and cries and wants certain users here banned and throws a fit when they aren't. It was fine when Hoagland, Church and Noory got "trolled" but the moment the ass kissing lets up just a little bit then piss baby Art throws all of of toys out of the pram and goes and cries to his facebook friends.

Agree with everything you said, but again point out there were those here who refused to play any of those games, regardless of the intended victims, across the board. 

JesusJuice

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 23, 2016, 06:39:07 PM
Oh..I see. So, you're just another SJW then  ::)

There are probably bigger, more important things you could be fighting for, rather than just harassing a bunch of people trying to enjoy a radio show   ::) ::)

I honestly can't tell if you are attempting to troll or just have a cognitive disability.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: JesusJuice on March 23, 2016, 06:45:40 PM

I honestly can't tell if you are attempting to troll or just have a cognitive disability.

You're confused. We all get that.  ::)

JesusJuice

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 23, 2016, 06:48:21 PM
You're confused. We all get that.  ::)

Yes. I'm confused as to how a forum that was created for trolls can get upset and complain that it attracts trolls.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: JesusJuice on March 23, 2016, 06:50:11 PM

Yes. I'm confused as to how a forum that was created for trolls can get upset and complain that it attracts trolls.

So, you're trolling for trolls?!  ???

What I want to know is when does the troll trolling trolling start? Cuz that's when you really separate the men for the boys  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 23, 2016, 06:52:50 PM
So, you're trolling for trolls?!  ???

What I want to know is when does the troll trolling trolling start? Cuz that's when you really separate the men for the boys  ;)

I've read your last couple posts in this thread. They're rather incoherent.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 23, 2016, 03:59:00 PM

All hail our leader, Dave Noory Heather Wade!  :P

FIFY

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VoteQuimby on March 23, 2016, 11:16:07 PM
I've read your last couple posts in this thread. They're rather incoherent.

Should match your thought process just fine then  :P

zeebo

I hope we're at least a vaguely-loveable malicious cult.

Other than theONE 4chan doesn't give a shit about MITD anymore.  The Hoagland threads are a mere shell of what they used to be

Jackstar

Quote from: JesusJuice on March 23, 2016, 06:40:04 PM
He whines and cries and wants certain users here banned and throws a fit when they aren't.

For the record, MV has never told me how many times Mr. Bell has demanded that I be banned.

I'm remote viewing a "zero" right now.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on March 24, 2016, 01:09:15 AM
I hope we're at least a vaguely-loveable malicious cult.

I honestly think MV should trademark the following slogan:

Bellgab: The most vaguely lovable place on Earth!

;)

Auslandia

Quote from: WordFag! on March 24, 2016, 03:36:10 PM
I'm remote viewing a "zero" right now.

I don't know who the fuck you are but that was hilarious lol

whoozit