• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

John Hogue

Started by BigDave, February 18, 2013, 12:34:32 PM

lonevoice

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 14, 2013, 12:43:36 AM
    Hogue's tonguebath of Noory and Art's rebuttal may justify our paranoia. Hogue didn't just rip Art, he praised asshead. The praise for Noory must have really burned Art's ass and I think prompted the response.
I'm bringing this post over from the GNS thread, because I believe it fits with the conspiracy theory of Hogue being a set-up job [emphasis mine]:

Quote from: Meanandnasty on October 12, 2013, 11:43:15 PM
This is a sign.  I was bored so I listened on Insider for last Sunday nights show.  That was the night that Art posted he was going to host some REAL radio.

Remember?

Well, during the last hour guess what?  Noory played that Seasaw song and followed up with "We're Not Going To Take It" by Twisted Sister.  Last hour had the Open Lines and the Texas or text was something about bumper music and the meaning of some of the  songs.  I wonder if that was a reference to Art remarking about REAL radio.

Meanwhile down on the desert Mr. Bell continues to await that e-mail from Mr. Noory.

nomobjustice

Art got some love on Opie and Anthony this morning. Yay!

onan

Quote from: nomobjustice on October 14, 2013, 03:11:38 PM
Art got some love on Opie and Anthony this morning. Yay!
tell us more please?

nomobjustice

Lil' Jimmy Norton just praised his radio kung fu

popple

With everything JH said he definitely was not planning on returning to DM, even though he said he hopes that next time will be different.... he obviously took some "nice guy" classes.

No one puts down Art Bell's interviewing skills and praises Dave Noory unless they are desperate. Using AB's words of "mailing it in" is a clear indication JH is a puppet. I'm embarrassed for nostrildamus. Too bad he's dead and he can't distance himself from this smelly turd.

popple

Quote from: HorrorRetro on October 14, 2013, 10:08:41 AM
I think that was what really set Hogue off.  He heard Art's affinity for Dames and he felt slighted.  It was after that when Hogue's testiness really started to show.  Hogue is an egomaniac who demands all the attention, and he didn't get that on Art's show.

The whole reason JH latched onto Nostradamus in the 1st place was because he has no real identity to speak of and wants everything about Nostradamus to be associated with himself. He wants to be seen as mysterious, all knowing and mystical. He wants to create a place in history for himself by using a dead guy. And now he's latching onto poor grumpy cat. Trying to suck him dry of internet wins and relevancy. SMH  :-\

widespread1

Quote from: HorrorReporter on October 14, 2013, 01:17:15 PM
My dad's reaction to me was the best.. he's 69 and has been listening to Art a hell of a lot longer than me.
He said,
"it's about time someone put that human fly trap in his place"

Amen.
Haha nice

Does anyone really believe this isn't a setup, a little PremRat/Noory asskissing in exchange for more informercial time on C2C and Noory's Beyond Beleeef?

C'mon, Noory doesn't believe in coinshidences. Hogue is their Trojan Rat. He was there to have an interview, peddle his books and come back to fb to put Art down as an interviewer and praise George, and he did just that in the most hamhanded, obvious and humorless way.

Doesn't matter - Noory can have him. Sirius IS a big deal, Art is a radio legend and Noory and Hogue exist on the same level of incompetency. They deserve each other. And if PremRat and/or Noory is playing these kinds of games, well they really must be running scared.

rangerdavid

Hogue is really a "has been" without any class whatsoever.  This is really evidence of that.  Who would write the post Hogue did on facebook to Art, when Art gave him more time, and a wider audience to spill his diatribe than Snoory ever could? 

Be done with the likes of him, I say.

Meanandnasty

The reason that Mr. Hogue identifies so strongly with the grumpy cat is that is what he favors minus the beard.

Grumby Hogue.

Falkie2013

Quote from: popple on October 13, 2013, 04:01:29 PM
John is such a twat. And then he said next time he's on the show he expects it to be different. His excessive use of "grumpy cat" is also desperate. Doin the most.

LOL! GURL, BYE.

Grumpy cat ?
More like bitchy cat.
With the male eqivalent of PMS.
And ingratitude as well.
I would have never heard of this guy if it weren't for him appearing on the air with Art.
Probably neither would have anyone else.
Don't 'cha just LOVE self-proclaimed " EXPERTS " with NO credentials in their field.
Least with people like Stan Friedman and Michio Kaku, you have a degree.
This guy eschews formal education.
Give me a break.
Art should never have this guy on again.
And he probably won't.
The guy just shot himself in the mouth. And the brain if he has one.
You don't piss off the # 1 radio dog in the country and expect that there will be no ramifications for your stupidity.
I have a new handle for Hogue. From now on we should call him John Vague. Or maybe Vogue, because he's as vapid as the stuff you read in women's magazines.
Or People, US, or similar stuff filled with news of Kimmie, Snookie, Miley Cyrus, Lindsay Lohan and people of that ilk.
He's a joke.
And a jerk.
He almost sucks as much as Noory.
And as we all know George Noory Sucks.

Falkie2013

Quote from: widespread1 on October 14, 2013, 04:01:30 PM
Haha nice

My dad's reaction to me was the best.. he's 69 and has been listening to Art a hell of a lot longer than me.
He said,

Amen.

"it's about time someone put that human fly trap in his place"

That should be the next thing MV should put up in his comment on the right corner of the  webpage.
Tell your dad he's brilliant !
Hmm, Renfield ate flies too.
Perhaps another name for Hogue could also be Renfield.
;D
Funny how all these years I thought the character's name was Renfrew which is a city in Europe.

A description of Renfield from the novel:

R. M. Renfield, aetat 59. Sanguine temperament, great physical strength, morbidly excitable, periods of gloom, ending in some fixed idea which I cannot make out. I presume that the sanguine temperament itself and the disturbing influence end in a mentally-accomplished finish, a possibly dangerous man, probably dangerous if unselfish. In selfish men, caution is as secure an armour for their foes as for themselves. What I think of on this point is, when self is the fixed point the centripetal force is balanced with the centrifugal. When duty, a cause, etc., is the fixed point, the latter force is paramount, and only accident or a series of accidents can balance it. â€" From Dr. John Seward's journal

He is an inmate at the lunatic asylum overseen by Dr. John Seward. He suffers from delusions which compel him to eat living creatures in the hope of obtaining their life-force for himself. He starts by consuming flies, then develops a scheme of feeding the flies to spiders, and the spiders to birds, in order to accumulate more and more life. When denied a cat to accommodate the birds, he eats the birds himself. He also changes his ideas to accommodate Mina Harker by quickly eating all flies and stating that it was an old habit. Doctor John Seward diagnoses him as a "zoophagous maniac", or carnivorous mad man.

During the course of the novel, he is revealed to be under the influence of Count Dracula. The vampire, whose abilities include control over animals such as rats, bats and spiders, comes to Renfield with an offer: if Renfield worships him, he will provide Renfield with an endless supply of food.

Note the uncanny resemblance.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Falkie2013

Quote from: popple on October 14, 2013, 03:54:49 PM
The whole reason JH latched onto Nostradamus in the 1st place was because he has no real identity to speak of and wants everything about Nostradamus to be associated with himself. He wants to be seen as mysterious, all knowing and mystical. He wants to create a place in history for himself by using a dead guy. And now he's latching onto poor grumpy cat. Trying to suck him dry of internet wins and relevancy. SMH  :-\

Next thing we'll probably hear from Vague is that he has discovered that Grumpy Cat has made predictions as well.
Probably found by divining the impressions in Grumpy Cat's litterbox.
Among other things.

smitty9999

John Hogue Hello Art. This is John Hogue. Thank you for your letter today. I have answered it on my Facebook page, (click on my blue highlighted name in the upper left corner of this dialogue box). Tomorrow I will insert it in the article currently posted at the following link (below) at Hogueprophecy. What's posted there now is the review I wrote on 11 October about our 8 October Dark Matter show. That's what started the "big debate" amongst our Facebook friends: http://www.hogueprophecy.com/.../
10 hours ago · Edited · Like

Art Bell John, if that really is you, I made a Facebook posting like you did. I did not send you any message other than that. Why do you never use private messages to talk about or to me? I also note that anybody including you can make postings here on my Facebook page but yours is only after you approve them.
3 hours ago via mobile · Unlike · 32

Art Bell Yes, I agree, I have about had enough of this. John is not interested in really communicating with me, just posting in Public on my page I might add, something he does not allow on his. Bye John. I have more important things to do.
3 hours ago via mobile · Unlike · 42

jazmunda

I wonder if John saw his banning from Art Bell's Dark Matter coming.

See you John. Enjoy the wet noodles at Coast to Coast AM.

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on October 14, 2013, 05:19:57 PM
I wonder if John saw his banning from Art Bell's Dark Matter coming.

See you John. Enjoy the wet noodles at Coast to Coast AM.

Better buy some of those finger wipe things so you can clean your beard after kissing Snoory's behind too.
Here we see Gizmo watching Vague's career go down the toilet.

Gizmo Flushes

Wish I could teach my cats to do that.
;D

Cynnie

Quote from: Wintermute on October 13, 2013, 07:49:17 AM
All I am going to say is that the title of this webpage says it all: http://www.hogueprophecy.com/biography/

...and yes, that is John's own webpage... hahahaha

This made me giggle

QuoteMy friends and colleagues from those days still puzzle over why I abandoned a promising singing career to become a wandering seeker and writer on mystical matters.

coaster

I hate writing about myself.
Eye Color: blue
Sex: yes!
Shoe Size: 12.5
Favorite Reclining Position: in a hot bath.

What a dinkus.

Quote from: coaster on October 14, 2013, 05:56:00 PM

What a dinkus.

OH MY GOD.

"I hate writing about myself"

And then he writes OVER 55 PARAGRAPHS and SEVEN SEPARATE LISTS about himself.

I think that this guy may have some serious mental health issues and I'm not going to go any further but to say I hope he gets help.

popple

It doesn't take a Nostradamus quatrain "decoder" to figure out old snore bag is never getting into the prestigious Radio Hall of Fame next to master of the extraterrestrial air-waves, Arthur William Bell the 3rd.  Seethe, Jorch. Stay classy, Hogue.

Over on Art's site, on the Hogue page, he's got either a groupie or his girlfriend personally answering every negative post.

Quote"...if John had been given the amount of time he deserved and an opportunity to explain that he would of said the exact same thing. John always states that exact sentiment. Unfortunately he was short changed by too little time, Art trying to speed him up and not allowing to express many of those thoughts which he has explained in his last C2C interview"

In other words, Hogue wanted plenty of free time to bloviate and blow smoke, and Art wouldn't let him.

lasertron

The thing is, Hogue establishing himself as an expert by sharing more of his knowledge and insights--the kinds of things that are supposedly in the book--is the best way to develop credibility, which he didn't do. He'd sell more books if he'd fucking get out of his own way and allow himself to be interviewed.

The General

Perhaps Hogue, being a 'prophet' and all, should have 'seen' this all coming. 

Quote from: The General on October 15, 2013, 10:02:33 AM
lmao ;D

wenck

Quote from: The General on October 15, 2013, 10:02:33 AM

"From the high desert, a mighty voice shall return and expose a great fraud." - Nostradamus, probaably

popple

Quote from: coaster on October 14, 2013, 05:56:00 PM

What a dinkus.

Obviously we need to know as much detailed information about him as possible. I mean after all he is the guy who wrote about the guy NOSTRILDAMUS! EVERYONE WILL BE WRITING ABOUT HIM IN THE FUTURE!1!!!1! HE'S SEW IMPORTUNT!

Starbreaker

I can't believe I listened to that whole Hogue interview. He is so full of himself it's a wonder anyone else can fit on the planet with his ego.
READ MY BOOK
READ MY BOOK
AVOID QUESTION
READ MY BOOK
I'M SO SMAAAAAART

coaster

Years from now people will read Hogue's quatrains. They will close the book, sit back in deep thought, and ask themselves "I wonder what that man's shoe size was."