Zenman

Quote from: WinWinS on May 24, 2018, 10:15:17 PM
Just looks like a big wolf to me

BTW Happy Friday EVE everyone

Not even particularly big, lol.

Happy Frieve, WinWin.  :)

Aquarius

Quote from: Zenman on May 24, 2018, 10:12:24 PM
The precog, and such, aspect is good. Remote viewing I'm a bit burnt out on.

You can livestream the entire upcoming International Remote Viewing Association (IRVA) conference and the Applied Precognition Project's (APP'S) conference very inexpensively, they run into each other the first week of June, both coming from Las Vegas. They're very into science (especially the IRVA, check it out, combining with the Society for Scientific Exploration (SSE) this year), and also some really interesting wild stuff, exploring the outer edges of consciousness. APP is Marty's group, many of the former military "psychic spies" are in the IRVA conference.

Really interesting stuff!

Bluejay

Quote from: DANIEL! on May 24, 2018, 10:17:51 PM
#dear sweet Heather please put a curse on "the dumbest person on BellGab"
#make him to die in fire or to commit suicide
#or to have a heart attack
#everybody hates him here
#Thank you my sweet Heather
You don’t get out much, do you?

Exile

Quote from: WinWinS on May 24, 2018, 10:15:17 PM
Just looks like a big wolf to me

BTW Happy Friday EVE everyone

That poor creature is laid out worse than my ex after the paternity test came back negative and not a single empty bottle of E & J in sight.
Truly a sad sight.

teknoslag

Quote from: DANIEL! on May 24, 2018, 10:17:51 PM
#dear sweet Heather please put a curse on "the dumbest person on BellGab"
#make him to die in fire or to commit suicide
#or to have a heart attack
#everybody hates him here
#Thank you my sweet Heather

Too late.  ;D

Zenman

Quote from: Aquarius on May 24, 2018, 10:18:24 PM
You can livestream the entire upcoming International Remote Viewing Association (IRVA) conference and the Applied Precognition Project's (APP'S) conference very inexpensively, they run into each other the first week of June, both coming from Las Vegas. They're very into science (especially the IRVA, check it out, combining with the Society for Scientific Exploration (SSE) this year), and also some really interesting wild stuff, exploring the outer edges of consciousness. APP is Marty's group, many of the former military "psychic spies" are in the IRVA conference.

Really interesting stuff!

Dames kinda ruined RV for me, but I'm willing to give it a 2nd shot. Thanks, I'll try to check it out.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 24, 2018, 02:54:20 PM
He sent Falkie a hoodie and didn't once try to molest him.
IB, he was working with flakis to get to Sweet Kathy.

DANIEL!

#opening music was way too short
#need bit more time to set the mood

El Chorro

I like this smart-sounding guest so far and hear him fine. Sounds like a Somewhere in Time with Art.

Jocko Johnson

If you listen closely, when this guest get going a bit he startes to sound a lot like Bil Birnes!!!!

Zenman

Quote from: El Chorro on May 24, 2018, 10:23:04 PM
I like this smart-sounding guest so far and hear him fine. Sounds like a Somewhere in Time with Art.

Yeah, he does have a Bill Birnes kind of delivery that makes him sound credible.

ETA: Jocko, I noticed that before you mentioned it.

Aquarius

Quote from: Zenman on May 24, 2018, 10:21:38 PM
Dames kinda ruined RV for me, but I'm willing to give it a 2nd shot. Thanks, I'll try to check it out.

Dames is kinda considered a misinformation guy by many who study this stuff, I have long paid absolutely no attention to him. He has predicted his final "killshot" earth destruction was imminent a number of times, but works hard to sell his DVD and in-person training programs.  Many of the people at these two conferences dont' even have something to sell any longer, and very long and credible credentials and histories.

Pam Coronado who was on with Dave recently here and was grounded and clear about her psychic work with the police and detectives doing crime-solving is a remote viewer, and has spoken at these conferences before. I think she'll be speaking at the APP conference in June, I forget which one. These are real, sane, smart people, not full of nonsense. Gives me some small sense of hope to be honest.

Sean92008

Quote from: El Chorro on May 24, 2018, 10:23:04 PM
At the very opening, he was up and down... He's been consistent since then.

K_Dubb

Looks like they eat rather well at their seminars, too.

Aquarius

Quote from: Exile on May 24, 2018, 10:28:42 PM
Of course, all you remote viewers out there should have already known this before conference was even organized.

They did.  ;D Dames is not welcome at either conference any longer.

Exile

Quote from: Aquarius on May 24, 2018, 10:29:47 PM
They did.  ;D Dames is not welcome at either conference any longer.

I quoted the wrong post.

:-\

I meant to quote the post that was quoted in post I quoted.

It was a misquoted post that I posted. I'll try not to  post any more misquoted posts in future post but please don't quote me on this.

Sean92008

Can't someone sell some cheapassed ads to get rid of the PSAs?

$50 week for the ad to air, charge $250 for production and get rid of "beeping save the food.". Give it away!

ksm32

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 23, 2018, 11:22:45 PM
Korean red

Although I do not suffer from erectile dysfunction, I've been purchasing that for years from a local Asian store that stinks to high hell of wonderful curiosities. Those little daily bottles are full of now, expensive nectar.  That said, perhaps that's the reason I don't have the dreaded penile affliction. If I stop, will a tree fall in the forest?

Think I'll fuck my wife tonight tomorrow.

WinWinS

Quote from: Zenman on May 24, 2018, 10:18:21 PM
Not even particularly big, lol.

Happy Frieve, WinWin.  :)
I took this pic of native wolves to MN here at the zoo. THEY ARE HUGE! Just slightly shorter than a great dane

Zenman

Quote from: Aquarius on May 24, 2018, 10:27:32 PM
Dames is kinda considered a misinformation guy by many who study this stuff, I have long paid absolutely no attention to him. He has predicted his final "killshot" earth destruction was imminent a number of times, but works hard to sell his DVD and in-person training programs.  Many of the people at these two conferences dont' even have something to sell any longer, and very long and credible credentials and histories.

Pam Coronado who was on with Dave recently here and was grounded and clear about her psychic work with the police and detectives doing crime-solving is a remote viewer, and has spoken at these conferences before. I think she'll be speaking at the APP conference in June, I forget which one. These are real, sane, smart people, not full of nonsense. Gives me some small sense of hope to be honest.

I'll give RV another chance. I shall strive to keep an open mind on these kinds of things in this world of Ed Dameses and CNNs, lol.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 24, 2018, 10:32:44 PM
Can't someone sell some cheapassed ads to get rid of the PSAs?

$50 week for the ad to air, charge $250 for production and get rid of "beeping save the food.". Give it away!

The beeping is nothing compared to the screaming lady.  But yeah, can they get Arctic Chaga back?  Every time I heard that, I could see the vast northern forests and hear the theme to Sgt. Preston of the Yukon.

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 24, 2018, 10:36:13 PM
The beeping is nothing compared to the screaming lady.  But yeah, can they get Arctic Chaga back?  Every time I heard that, I could see the vast northern forests and hear the theme to Sgt. Preston of the Yukon.

Oh, man...that screaming lady...that annoying commercial seemed to play 5 times an hour.

ksm32

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 24, 2018, 10:28:51 PM
Looks like they eat rather well at their seminars, too.

That's a shot of bellgabs coolest members out for an early dinner.

Aquarius

Quote from: Exile on May 24, 2018, 10:30:26 PM
I quoted the wrong post.

:-\

I meant to quote the post that was quoted in post I quoted.

It was a misquoted post that I posted. I'll try not to  post any more misquoted posts in future post but please don't quote me on this.

Don't quote me, but no worries. Perhaps I answered a question that was not being asked <g>.

Spookcat

I thought remote viewing was more controlled. While precognition is uncontrollable.

GravitySucks

Quote from: chefist on May 24, 2018, 10:38:04 PM
Oh, man...that screaming lady...that annoying commercial seemed to play 5 times an hour.

Wasn’t that about an indie movie about that dvartlov pass incident?

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 24, 2018, 10:16:32 PM
I guess Keith got tired of waiting for phone lines and went with Call in Studio.

Bart in Pahrump, you're on the air....

He said on twitter they were going to be using cloud based voLTE.

Zenman

Quote from: WinWinS on May 24, 2018, 10:34:25 PM
I took this pic of native wolves to MN here at the zoo. THEY ARE HUGE! Just slightly shorter than a great dane

Nice. Yes, look to be at least double coyote size. btw, those look an awful lot like the "crypto" thing, imo.