• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Robert on May 27, 2018, 02:22:29 PM
After a while things like this develop their own inertia.  They're part of the place because they're part of the place.

AIUI, this guy developed a reput'n for commenting on whatever C2C was about, or on whatever people were commenting on about C2C or something derivative like that.  (What can I say about a phenomenon like the Gabcast: an audio webcast discussing a Web board discussing C2C & other audio shows?)  So he's worn himself into the rut.  The little I've listened to his YouTubes says he's not especially interesting, but is as good as most of the other derivative stuff around here.  Why shouldn't he be famous for being famous?  I did think he'd've been a good co-host w Heather Wade because, why not?  Most of the shows are better w more than 1 in studio.

Welcome to the Falkie thread. It draws everyone in eventually like a black hole of misery. Yorkie will be along shortly to give you your induction. Try not to touch anything, unless you have an industrial strength cleaner and/or a blowtorch to dislodge the goo.

The point of the Falkie thread is only tangentially Senda himself, who is an inflated sausage skin of cretinous ineptitude and self-importance. It's the reactions he draws from other people.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: littlechris on May 27, 2018, 02:23:05 PM
“SENDA” is a Japanese surname.
http://www.nameslist.org/surname/Senda

Senda lives by a very strict code of honour and self-discipline. You have to earn the Senda physique. And ask that pizza delivery girl about the ethical system of the Sendai.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 27, 2018, 12:37:55 PM
He's black and asian. He is a Jew who celebrates Christmas but gets angry if wished a Merry Christmas. He is an enigma wrapped in a riddle 400 pounds of bacon.

Senda is the new Rachel Dolezal.

will PARTIALLY BLACK FAT SENDA be changing his name, as Nkechi Amare Diallo did ?

littlechris

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 27, 2018, 02:51:46 PM
Senda lives by a very strict code of honour and self-discipline. You have to earn the Senda physique. And ask that pizza delivery girl about the ethical system of the Sendai.

The fat cunt is a Ninja Samurai master.

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 27, 2018, 01:15:22 AM
Let me know how I can help.  I mentioned on one of the live stream chats that The Master would probably be more of a Dollarama guy than a Canadian Tire guy anyway when he said that he didn't know what Canadian Tire was.

Does George know about Canadian Tire brands like Frank, Canvas, and NOMA?  He'd probably have better luck with his cleaning efforts if his home was well-stocked with Frank brand products, and his Alien Heads would glow even brighter if their lights were "powered by NOMA"!

FRIENDSHIP.

He seemed pretty oblivious to Canadian Tire and the gospel thereof.  He'd never heard of the place, never been to one.  I'll ask about NOMA next time but I doubt it.  He mostly is bewildered when it comes to Canadian Tire but I am sure with a little prodding it will easily turn to anger and become a banned term :)

Robert

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 27, 2018, 02:36:18 PMThe point of the Falkie thread is only tangentially Senda himself, who is an inflated sausage skin of cretinous ineptitude and self-importance. It's the reactions he draws from other people.
Most of the stuff around here is rxns to inflated sausage skins of cretinous ineptitude & self-importance.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert on May 27, 2018, 07:17:42 PM
Most of the stuff around here is rxns to inflated sausage skins of cretinous ineptitude & self-importance.

I'm sure this will need a focus group meeting, a feasibility study and a meeting with the sub committee of the Senda Interpretation faculty, but your hypothesis might attract a gofundme donation page to look into it further to see if you're correct.

Pizzapunch

What's the stupid instrumental song he plays like 50 times per broadcast.

littlechris

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 27, 2018, 04:10:04 PM
Good to see you around, LC!

Hey Love! Good to be back now that life is slowing down. Will be up in your neighborhood this fall.

-Chris

Quotehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A-s5OjZw3w

it's difficult to find them because they're obsolete.

no. the magnet will not make a good compass.

stop eating your fingers.

and

have you considered being a volunteer on the local bomb squad?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ8Jg77SHRg

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 28, 2018, 08:13:36 AM
Love the new rooster hairdo

https://youtu.be/4A-s5OjZw3w

He said 'Until I get reading glasses or my eye gets fixed'?

Senda you fucking idiotic cunt, your eyes were fixed. It was you who fucked it back up with rubbing at it with your shit encrusted fingers. Cunt.

paladin1991

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 25, 2018, 10:44:28 AM
I was in the Air Force. We used to get the ones that were about to expire during the last 7-10 days of the fiscal year. You expect better than MREs in the chow hall.

Air Force chow halls.  To a Marine, you just described Heaven.  Navy chow halls tolerate us, feed the shit out of us, but tolerate us.  Army chow halls, soldiers clear the building when the Marines descend upon the chow hall.

But an Air Force chow hall?   Marines genuflect before entering.  "How would you like your steak, Sir?"  A momentary cuntfuzion until the Marine behind says, 'He's talking to you, Dipshit." 
"Um, I'll take whatever you got."
*sigh*  "Well, I got these here, medium steaks (a tray piled high with honest to goodness sear marks) or I got these well done (another pile) and I got these medium rare ones.  We're not supposed to do rare, but I can get you one."

"We're not supposed to do rare, but I can get you one."

Air Force chow halls.  Holy Mother of God.

paladin1991

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 25, 2018, 11:44:32 AM
why must the haterz and trolls torment poor George? it's not fair. he's in so much pain.

Is there a problem with his free medical care?  Can he not get treatment, for free, fm a medical practitioner?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 28, 2018, 08:33:53 AM
Air Force chow halls.  To a Marine, you just described Heaven.  Navy chow halls tolerate us, feed the shit out of us, but tolerate us.  Army chow halls, soldiers clear the building when the Marines descend upon the chow hall.

But an Air Force chow hall?   Marines genuflect before entering.  "How would you like your steak, Sir?"  A momentary cuntfuzion until the Marine behind says, 'He's talking to you, Dipshit." 
*sigh*  "Well, I got these here, medium steaks (a tray piled high with honest to goodness sear marks) or I got these well done (another pile) and I got these medium rare ones.  We're not supposed to do rare, but I can get you one."

;D  That made me smile. I had a friend who was in the Royal Marines and he told me a story of various services' messes pretty much exactly how you described the reaction to Marines. The one that stuck in my mind was him and three of his mates were on detachment to an army base and they sat down at a table, one of his mates sniffs the air, (Now bear in mind this is an army mess hall and there's just four of them) in turn he asked the other three if they'd farted. "No' they all replied grinning (They knew what was coming next)...The bloke turns to the army soldier sitting next to him and says straight faced: "Do you stink?" Oh what fun.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 28, 2018, 08:13:36 AM
Love the new rooster hairdo

https://youtu.be/4A-s5OjZw3w

Does everything he owns have to be covered in Grease/BBQ Sauce/Shit smears?   And why the hell is his eye medication
lying forgotten on the floor?  What is is circled in the picture below is a bottle of Prednisolone Acetate Opthalmalic steroid
eye medication.  He should be taking it three times a day for about 90 days after his last eye operation to reduce scarring
and swelling. Ole WAN has been around the block once or twice with that stuff and knows it well.

Hopefully it's just a bottle he has emptied by use already and he is saving it for God knows what reason.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 28, 2018, 09:42:10 AM
Does everything he own have to be covered in Grease/BBQ Sauce/Shit smears?   And why the hell is his eye medication
lying forgotten on the floor?  What is is circled in the picture below is a bottle of Prednisolone Acetate Opthalmalic steroid
eye medication.  He should be taking it three times a day for about 90 days after his last eye operation to reduce scarring.
Ole WAN has been around the block once or twice with that stuff and knows it well.

Hopefully it's just a bottle he has emptied by use already and he is saving it for God knows what reason.

STFU! Hater. George is very well aware of how he should and shouldn't administer his post op after care regime thank you very much! Only the absolutely ignorant wouldn't know that he had a very firm grounding in medical practice aged three, and went on to consume eidetically any medical book, and research paper worth reading. Mere ophthalmic procedures are but a spec on his vast grasp of the human body.

In short, if he prescribes that his newly repaired eyes require shit and other bacteria infecting them, with the understanding that if they do inflame and put back all the work that barely qualified so called surgeon performed, then goddamn it, it's non of your business.

#lawsuitlater

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 28, 2018, 09:51:34 AM

In short, if he prescribes that his newly repaired eyes require shit and other bacteria infecting them, with the understanding that if they do inflame and put back all the work that barely qualified so called surgeon performed, then goddamn it, it's non of your business.

#lawsuitlater

Oh I see.   Guess that is why he can't be bothered to clean and bandage the wound on his swear finger.  Septicemia is our friend.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 28, 2018, 10:05:59 AM
Oh I see.   Guess that is why he can't be bothered to clean and bandage the wound on his swear finger.  Septicemia is our friend.

He. bites. those. nails.....

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 28, 2018, 10:16:40 AM

He. bites. those. nails.....
a very serious question...
which is FAT FALKIE ?
A. gnaw on his finger(s) BEFORE he takes a shit, and attempts to wipe with discount toilet paper ?
(allowing a fresh point of entry on his gnawed on finger for God knows what)
B. gnaw on his finger(s) AFTER he takes a shit, and attempts to wipe with discount toilet paper ?
(allowing a shit encrusted finger(s) to provide his mouth with God knows what)
C. BOTH !

FAT FALKIE most likely is BOTH a before and after type guy...
C. !

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 28, 2018, 12:22:58 PM
a very serious question...
which is FAT FALKIE ?
A. gnaw on his finger(s) BEFORE he takes a shit, and attempts to wipe with discount toilet paper ?
(allowing a fresh point of entry on his gnawed on finger for God knows what)
B. gnaw on his finger(s) AFTER he takes a shit, and attempts to wipe with discount toilet paper ?
(allowing a shit encrusted finger(s) to provide his mouth with God knows what)
C. BOTH !

FAT FALKIE most likely is BOTH a before and after type guy...
C. !
lawsuits ?
will he share all the “details” of contributing to his blindness with his attorneys ?
or wait until the defense presents ALL THE CONTRIBUTING ACTIONS ON FAT FALKIE’s PART that have led to his blindness ?
(borrowed from Father Jack and Heather)
https://youtu.be/Esun_eOiNXc

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 28, 2018, 09:42:10 AM
...  And why the hell is his eye medication
lying forgotten on the floor?...

STFU, that's where he keeps it.  He doesn't tell other people where to keep their medications does he?

GravitySucks

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 28, 2018, 08:33:53 AM

I do remember some fine dining but not in the regular chow hall. I was at a SAC bomber base and they had an alert facility chow hall that had steak and eggs for breakfast two days a week, lobster one day a week and steak (like you say, real steak) twice per week. I only ate in an army chow hall once. No thanks.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 28, 2018, 09:51:34 AM
#lawsuitlater

There isn't going to be any fuckin lawsuit any more than he's going to sue MV.  Sendapants is too much of a coward to even approach an attorney in the first place.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 28, 2018, 07:46:39 PM
There isn't going to be any fuckin lawsuit any more than he's going to sue MV.  Sendapants is too much of a coward to even approach an attorney in the first place.
approach an attorney ?
couldn’t he just send them some of his YouTube videos describing his blindness ?
of course, it goes without mentioning, he should NOT send the videos...
showing what a shithole Casa Senda is
showing his shit encrusted fingers going into his eyes
showing him disparaging the surgeon’s reputation online
showing his total lack of any personal hygiene
showing his kitties up close and personal in contact with his face fresh from the litter box
showing his paranoid mentally deranged state

well, on second thought FORGET that idea !

What happened with Aliencon with the guy? Sounds like he failed to plan a single thing. Now, at the eleventh hour, it appears the Aliencon "dream" may become the Aliencon "nightmare."

I thought he'd claimed to have some ticket all along now? Bought with the GoFundMe thing. But now it appears tickets are down to single-day, low-entry passes and he's counting on that? And the hotel mess? Couldn't he have shopped around online a long time ago to get a much better deal on lodging?

Did he try networking online with those going to that convention? As far as hotels and meeting places and all of that? Some may be willing to carpool. Or ride-share to split fares. I'm sure there were ways even in hotel further away when some shuttle or transport back and forth from the convention center would be available.

He needed the three night and two days deal. No way can he manage without the check-in Friday night. I mean, it's a hotel room. You won't need anything elaborate. Just a place to eat and sleep, get up, clean up, change and then hit the convention all day. Then just have that base at night and that's all it is. Those should come a lot cheaper than what he's paying for a lot less.

My word. Like the two nights and even one day was $500 on its own? That's more than the highest passes for the event itself. Gee. I'd think he'd want the check-in Friday evening, then"hit" some local areas around the convention for a bit of night life. Did he budget anything for that?

Same with Saturday night. I'd think you'd want to "hang around" with fellow conventioneers after the day's event and not waste away in some hotel room. I'd think that -- considering it's some "event" and some "big deal" so some would treat it as such.

Then have the Sunday night, too. To recover. Even "hang out" with others. And travel rates would be better on that Monday. Plenty of time to get cleaned up, packed away and out of the hotel by check-out time. I'd thought he'd have planned for that.

And luggage is a good point, as mentioned before. Does he have any? Especially if he ever flies. He'd need some FAA-approved luggage things. Like so many of us have stored away. I'd shudder to think he brings that "dried jellyfish bucket thing" or, worse, some cat-litter bin posing as luggage. And, as noted in previous posts, does he intend to drag all of that around the convention if he can't check-in yet? leaving the event, perhaps, just to check in? Then have to wait in line to get back in?

I thought the Aliencon thing was going to be his "big chance" at proving himself? If he never mentioned that, he sure implied it. So, here he is on his own merit. And it doesn't look good. This whole thing should have been plotted, planned and then carried out much better. Why? The guy claims to know just about everything.

But this one, be it so simple, looks like a bit too much for the genius we all know. But it appears this "plan" will pale in comparison to the no-doubt-upcoming "medical malpractice" settlement he's expecting. He's figured out Aliencon, so how tough could figuring out how to take down a major hospital -- one having major (legal) resources -- with ease.