• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2017, 03:11:24 PM
Thick penis with an NPR voice?! It doesn't add up, myke.  :D

look another faggot is here right on cue.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on November 09, 2017, 03:16:05 PM
how's your best friend doing?

Daniel? He's great! WAY more talented than you. I don't know why he doesn't get in on this troll?!  :D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2017, 03:18:33 PM
Daniel? He's great! WAY more talented than you. I don't know why he doesn't get in on this troll?!  :D

No you're best friend... you know the one who's dead and you cried on here for, like a true faggot. No one cares about your dead friends bitch.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on November 09, 2017, 03:20:06 PM
No you're best friend... you know the one who's dead and you cried on here for, like a true faggot. No one cares about your dead friends bitch.

I still don't know who you're talking about but Daniel claims that when you guys worked together you used to sexually harass him on a regular basis. Anything to say before the story breaks?  :D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2017, 03:22:27 PM
I still don't know who you're talking about but Daniel claims that when you guys worked together you used to sexually harass him on a regular basis. Anything to say before the story breaks?  :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 14, 2015, 01:13:17 AM
I'm sorry for your loss and can totally relate. I lost my best friend about a month ago and it still feels like a fresh gut punch. Hang tough and remember the good times.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on November 09, 2017, 03:23:44 PM

I was probably just commiserating with someone, trying to make them feel better. That's something that people who are able to feel emotions sometimes do for one another. You wouldn't understand.  ;)

Corona Kitty

I'm sorry for your loss and can totally relate. I lost my best friend about a month ago and it still feels like a fresh gut punch. Hang tough and remember the good times.

damon

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 09, 2017, 03:02:53 PM
Is Art Bell is giving lap dances with those tatas of his?
Is that the reason falkie wants to go and see if he can get milk from his man boobs?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on November 09, 2017, 03:27:37 PM

it's sad seeing a 65 year old man using internet memes that are made by 16 year-olds.

Not as sad as listening to someone pushing forty still trying to sound relevant to 20 somethings.  ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2017, 03:43:29 PM
Not as sad as listening to someone pushing forty still trying to sound relevant to 20 somethings.  ;D

Now I'm 40 something?

you really are a stupid old fag.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on November 09, 2017, 04:01:34 PM

I said people who are able to feel emotions. You don't qualify either. You still haven't come to grips with your unrequited love for Hillary.  ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2017, 03:56:41 PM
Yep, late 30s podcaster with an NPR voice.  ;D

If that helps you sleep better at night grandpa, but you are quite a few years wrong there. Who listens to NPR?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on November 09, 2017, 04:04:40 PM
If that helps you sleep better at night grandpa, but you are quite a few years wrong there. Who listens to NPR?

Obviously, you do! It's where you copped your style.  :D

You're just so desperate! Peddle faster, Peter Pan! 8) ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2017, 04:09:25 PM
Obviously, you do! It's where you copped your style.  :D

You're just so desperate! Peddle faster, Peter Pan! 8) ;D

I did?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on November 09, 2017, 04:15:17 PM

Just be yourself. You know the triggered, angry, emotionally needy faggot you are on Bellgab? That's what you should on air instead of this Mr. Smooth NPR character you've concocted.  ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2017, 04:21:08 PM
Just be yourself. You know the triggered, angry, emotionally needy faggot you are on Bellgab? That's what you should on air instead of this Mr. Smooth NPR character you've concocted.  ;)

you are not a good troll.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on November 09, 2017, 04:31:54 PM
I'm a democrat now? lol get your facts together.

Totally! I heard your little talk at the end of your show with your girlfriend.  :D

Who

This is great. The Falkie2013 thread has finally jumped the tracks.  Senda has lost the only audience he ever had.  Our goal of a Senda-free internet is right on schedule.  Goodbye Senda. Have fun talking to yourself on YouTube.