• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Martinez Tonight

Started by SergeantMajor, January 24, 2017, 01:07:16 AM

Darth Vader

come to discord
Where men and women talk about the cool stuff

damon

there are a lot of leaks from the dark web.

chefist

Thanks for tuning in everyone...it was fun. No show recording...sorry. It was more of a test to determine if Discord could be a good alternative...it just might be.

Quote from: chefist on March 18, 2018, 10:17:48 PM
Thanks for tuning in everyone...it was fun. No show recording...sorry. It was more of a test to determine if Discord could be a good alternative...it just might be.

On my end it was choppy with the sound routinely dropping out.

paladin1991

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 18, 2018, 11:04:01 PM

And I have been at work all fucking day.  So I didn't hear a damn thing.

chefist

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 18, 2018, 11:04:01 PM

I'll work on it.

Grifynne

Aww damn, and I missed the last half of the show. It was great!

The sound was good, except for the cutting in and out (occasionally I would miss entire words or several words). I use Discord with my husband and our buddy to chat while gaming, and I noticed that recently it has been sketchy (the audio quality is ok when it works, but suddenly someone will not be able to transmit and will have to rejoin or we have to switch channels).

I really hope you keep doing shows! I was starting to experience MT withdraw. I think Discord could work. The cutting out wasn't terrible, but I would keep an eye on it in case it gets bad (it could become a hindrance if it does it more than it was during the test show - I would say that was the threshold of acceptable cutting out before people may start to drop out lol). Please keep us posted on the next show date!  :D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 19, 2018, 01:27:03 AM
And I have been at work all fucking day.  So I didn't hear a damn thing.

Pity, the more up-to-date glory holes have Wi-Fi these days. So a friend told me anyway.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Grifynne on March 20, 2018, 02:11:26 PM
The sound was good, except for the cutting in and out (occasionally I would miss entire words or several words).

I think Discord is an unreliable way to deliver a live show.  Overall, it's just unusable.  I've never heard it not drop out/skip, etc.  Discord is one of those things that seem great on the surface as a way to deliver a live show with built in listener participation mechanisms, but once you really start using it, you quickly realize it's shit.

I really hope you keep doing shows! I was starting to experience MT withdraw.

Martinez Tonight was the best of all the BellGab related podcasts that have come and gone over the years.

ONeill

Why can't you just do it on youtube?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ONeill on March 21, 2018, 07:41:36 AM

I think that's the best solution. Automatic archiving, listen easily on any device, built in chat, known platform... the only drawback is you have to be really careful about including any copyrighted content.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mv on March 21, 2018, 08:12:16 AM
I think that's the best solution. Automatic archiving, listen easily on any device, built in chat, known platform... the only drawback is you have to be really careful about including any copyrighted content.

And if they find out you're anything but a liberal hug box they'll probably attempt to censor or even shut you down. So there's that. ;) :D

ONeill

Yes, FFS  - Senda can do it!

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 20, 2018, 03:58:08 PM
Pity, the more up-to-date glory holes have Wi-Fi these days. So a friend told me anyway.

SV.
Wanker.

https://youtu.be/xXyT1vy3BII

He even mentions the pud!

paladin1991

Quote from: mv on March 21, 2018, 07:21:04 AM
Martinez Tonight was the best of all the BellGab related podcasts that have come and gone over the years.

Well.   There it is.

paladin1991

Quote from: ONeill on March 21, 2018, 07:41:36 AM

If it could be done, don't you think the Fat One would have done it already?

paladin1991

Couldn't disclaimer be read at the beginning or end saying something like "If any copyrighted material was used, abused or just overall fucked with, it was purely a figment of your imagination, at best, or at worst, unintentional. Get stuffed, wankers."

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 21, 2018, 08:14:04 AM
And if they find out you're anything but a liberal hug box they'll probably attempt to censor or even shut you down. So there's that. ;) :D

But we could all MENtion Billary in our commentary and then play the ''What does it matter?" clip.  It's a live show.  The comedy of life cannot be denied.  Marpenis Tonight!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 21, 2018, 12:40:36 PM
But we could all MENtion Billary in our commentary and then play the ''What does it matter?" clip.  It's a live show.  The comedy of life cannot be denied.  Marpenis Tonight!

Oh yes it can! Watch the video on the Hitler dog. It could be coming to a town near you. ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 21, 2018, 08:14:04 AM

yes, i forgot about that minor caveat.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 21, 2018, 12:38:11 PM
Couldn't disclaimer be read at the beginning or end saying something like "If any copyrighted material was used, abused or just overall fucked with, it was purely a figment of your imagination, at best, or at worst, unintentional. Get stuffed, wankers."

that'll get it.

chefist

I'm on my spring break...I'm drinking red wine...and we'll have a show tonight on Discord! 7pm PT!

Here are the topics!

1. George deletes several live shows.
2. He bans, unbans, SWT, Curtis, etc.
3. Abram no shows.
4. Compound(ed) interest
5. Care giver update.

Hope to see you there!

chefist

Spinning tunes early...around 5pm PT or so...