• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Martinez Tonight

Started by SergeantMajor, January 24, 2017, 01:07:16 AM

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Queenie on September 27, 2017, 07:00:35 PM
This is a whole show about George Senda? WOWSERS George is going to be the next Art Bell!

Come join us Queenie

ufochat.com/chat

chefist

Fun show...thanks everyone.

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on September 27, 2017, 10:40:51 PM
Indeed!  Thank you, Chefist! ;D

Chat Log.

Quote from: chefist on September 27, 2017, 10:40:51 PM

I wanted to be there, chefist. but unfortunately we've had a flea infestation in our house and we spent the evening cleaning carpets and pets.  It is kind of hard for me to listen in the evening anyway because that is when the wife and I spend time with each other. Maybe if you have an OSOM edition, I'll be able to tune in.  Anyway, glad your show is taking off. ;D ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 27, 2017, 11:05:02 PM
I wanted to be there, chefist. but unfortunately we've had a flea infestation in our house and we spent the evening cleaning carpets and pets.  It is kind of hard for me to listen in the evening anyway because that is when the wife and I spend time with each other. Maybe if you have an OSOM edition, I'll be able to tune in.  Anyway, glad your show is taking off. ;D ;)

You have a dog?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 27, 2017, 11:09:56 PM
You have a dog?

A dog and 2 cats.  One is a kitten that we are still housetraining. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 27, 2017, 11:33:25 PM
A dog and 2 cats.  One is a kitten that we are still housetraining.

What kind of dog and which animal was infected?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 27, 2017, 11:45:36 PM
What kind of dog and which animal was infected?

They all have fleas. Hell, I had fleas too. They were just all over the place during the last week or so. The kitten had worms too and we had to isolate it for 2 weeks from the other pets.

Dog is a beagle mix with a type of hound.  Lot bigger than an ordinary beagle but looks like one and barks like a hound.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 27, 2017, 11:59:12 PM

They all have fleas. Hell, I had fleas too. They were just all over the place during the last week or so. The kitten had worms too and we had to isolate it for 2 weeks from the other pets.

Dog is a beagle mix with a type of hound.  Lot bigger than an ordinary beagle but looks like one and barks like a hound.
Good luck with battling the fleas.  Oh, man, don't mention beagles.  My next door neighbor is the pariah of the neighborhood, thanks to their beagles inopportune baying.   ::)

Dr. MD MD

Yeah, my OES had them once and they get everywhere and bite you too.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on September 28, 2017, 09:33:08 AM
Good luck with battling the fleas.  Oh, man, don't mention beagles.  My next door neighbor is the pariah of the neighborhood, thanks to their beagles inopportune baying.   ::)

A friend of mine had a beagle who in his younger days would go hunting with my friend. All my friend had to say to him was rabbits and the dog would start howling like crazy.

chefist

I have 2 old shows ready to post...let me know if you want that service or not...

Thanks for listening...

starrmtn001

The dog is a beagle mix with a type of hound.  Lot bigger than an ordinary beagle but looks like one and barks like a hound.

I have a friend who had a cocker spaniel and basset hound cross.  Yep.  He was a cockhound. ::)     ;D ;D ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on September 28, 2017, 02:33:31 PM
I have 2 old shows ready to post...let me know if you want that service or not...

Thanks for listening...
Absolutely, YES! ;) ;D

Do you realize what you have done, Chefist?  Just look at the numbers in UFOShip chat.  Last night, the chat text was scrolling so fast it was smokin'!!!

Keep up the great work man.  BellGab LOVES you!!!

chefist

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 28, 2017, 02:47:23 PM
Do you realize what you have done, Chefist?  Just look at the numbers in UFOShip chat.  Last night, the chat text was scrolling so fast it was smokin'!!!

Well then, I'll make the last two shows available...thank you for your hard work, Starr.

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on September 28, 2017, 02:48:35 PM
Well then, I'll make the last two shows available...thank you for your hard work, Starr.
You are very welcome (what did I do  ??? ).

GravitySucks

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 28, 2017, 02:47:23 PM
Absolutely, YES! ;) ;D

Pics or it didn't happen.

chefist

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 28, 2017, 02:50:12 PM
You are very welcome (what did I do  ??? ).

Support...as always...thank you.

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on September 28, 2017, 02:54:58 PM
Support...as always...thank you.
You're welcome.  It ain't hard when you enjoy what you're doing. ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 28, 2017, 02:52:16 PM
Pics or it didn't happen.
No pics, Gravity, but if you click on the chat log, that will say it all.  It's quite extensive. ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 28, 2017, 02:56:07 PM
You're welcome.  It ain't hard when you enjoy what you're doing. ;)

Actually it is until you enjoy it too much.

Jackstar

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 28, 2017, 02:59:29 PM
click on the chat log, that will say it all.  It's quite extensive

Who did they say killed Kennedy?

Jackstar

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 28, 2017, 03:03:17 PM
Which one?

I will accept your report in alphabetical order. Omit nothing.

chefist

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 28, 2017, 02:59:29 PM
No pics, Gravity, but if you click on the chat log, that will say it all.  It's quite extensive. ;)

He's trying to intimidate you...the "white knight" is now rather dark...shame.

3OctaveFart

Has the show been posted yet?

[BG]Lurker

Excellent Show - Hella Fun!

Keep up the great work Chefist.

[BG]Lurker

Quote from: chefist on September 28, 2017, 02:33:31 PM

Thanks for listening...

Yes, please post these! Link us to them in this thread.