• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Martinez Tonight

Started by SergeantMajor, January 24, 2017, 01:07:16 AM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 27, 2017, 01:47:24 PM
Hahahahahah that was funny. And a better argument than can I watch or you haven't been fucked right. Points for style and staying in my wheel house. I'll be in chat even if it means a high dose of caffeine.

Hope your new venture goes well. Best of luck.

Project Austin Texas, is currently underway with many surprises.... I just feel a little worried about being anywhere affiliated to Mcafee. Thank you and I’ll be looking forward to hearing you if the circumstances, allow it.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: username on September 27, 2017, 01:55:39 PM

Project Austin Texas, is currently underway with many surprises.... I just feel a little worried about being anywhere affiliated to Mcafee. Thank you and I’ll be looking forward to hearing you if the circumstances, allow it.
Thanks Myke. I'm glad we all bombed this thread today and maybe it will remind people that chefist is doing a show tonight!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 27, 2017, 01:45:40 PM
Just go back to your island of pedophiles if that's what you're comfortable with.  :D

That was inspired...No really.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 27, 2017, 01:56:58 PM
Thanks Myke. I'm glad we all bombed this thread today and maybe it will remind people that chefist is doing a show tonight!

I agree, hopefully now more people will call in & have fun.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 27, 2017, 01:59:54 PM

That was inspired...No really.

I only give equal to what I get...unless I'm feeling generous.  ;)

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 27, 2017, 01:31:05 PM
I used to see his name at the bottom until fairly recently. He seemed to stop posting about the same time Trump was inaugurated, not sure why. The way people used to needle him was pretty funny.

He's posted a couple times on the Hoagland thread during the last few months but that is about it.  I think he got a bit tired of posting on other threads especially the political ones.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 27, 2017, 02:19:41 PM
He's posted a couple times on the Hoagland thread during the last few months but that is about it.  I think he got a bit tired of posting on other threads especially the political ones.

So which books has he written?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 27, 2017, 02:23:01 PM

You could scratch a sort of living at one time, the way L Ron Hubbard used to. There were always magazines that wanted gaudy stories that didn't overly tax the grey cells, and if you were industrious enough you could churn out sufficient to keep your head above water. I don't know what the equivalent is these days, if there is one in the first place.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 27, 2017, 02:34:09 PM
You could scratch a sort of living at one time, the way L Ron Hubbard used to. There were always magazines that wanted gaudy stories that didn't overly tax the grey cells, and if you were industrious enough you could churn out sufficient to keep your head above water. I don't know what the equivalent is these days, if there is one in the first place.

Yeah, I've wondered that too.  Most of your unusually successful writers got their start in magazines.  People are always looking for a good story, so I suppose there are still opportunities out there.  Of course, self publishing is a big deal these days. My wife reads stuff off some fan-type site where all the writers spin their stories using characters from popular novels.  I believe the Fifty Shades lady began by doing this, the original characters being those vampire folks from the Twilight series.  How about you, SV?  Do you/have you had any inclinations in that area?   You have put forth some good stuff in the Falkie thread.  Granted, you may not have written for any of the prestigious Military mags, like our hero, but it's something to shoot for. 

[BG]Lurker

Show tonight?? Excellent! See y'all there!  8)

chefist

Hope to see everyone there! We have:

1. Lost Podcasts
2. Dark Web Emails
3. Updates on George's Fund Raising
5. Chat Room Shout Outs
6. Confabulation Nation
7. Discord Open Lines (later in the show)

...and much, much more...

Keep It Twitchy

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on September 27, 2017, 05:22:50 PM

1. Lost Podcasts
2. Dark Web Emails
5. Chat Room Shout Outs
6. Confabulation Nation
7. Discord Open Lines

Keep It Twitchy

How will you cram all that into only a four hour podcast?

ponyboysunset

1. Lost Podcasts
2. Dark Web Emails
5. Chat Room Shout Outs
6. Confabulation Nation
7. Discord Open Lines

Keep It Twitchy
Brewing coffee now. See ya there

Dr. MD MD

1. Lost Podcasts
2. Dark Web Emails
5. Chat Room Shout Outs
6. Confabulation Nation
7. Discord Open Lines (later in the show)

Keep It Twitchy

What time?

aldousburbank

Quote from: chefist on September 27, 2017, 05:55:16 PM
Subject:  MARTINEZ TONIGHT! 7pm PT LIVE!

That's 10:30 am Pyongyang time.

Queenie

Is this show hosted by George Senda?  How exciting!

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 27, 2017, 06:09:44 PM
That's 10:30 am Pyongyang time.

Well that ain't going to work.  Kim Jong Un is a big Guy from Pittsburgh fan.  However, 10 to 11:30AM Pyongyang time is his
daily Capitalist Running Dog Update meeting............

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 27, 2017, 02:23:01 PM

They are on Amazon but I promised him that I would not out him and I keep my promises.  I don't remember the titles though I have a record of them in my pm's.  I would suggest you pm him and perhaps he will tell you.

aldousburbank

Quote from: SergeantMajor on September 27, 2017, 06:22:25 PM
I've personally invited KJU to call in

I love how NK is a half hour offset from the imperialistic world. Plus, it's year 106. Great Leader don't fuck around!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 27, 2017, 06:18:59 PM
Well that ain't going to work.  Kim Jong Un is a big Guy from Pittsburgh fan.  However, 10 to 11:30AM Pyongyang time is his
daily Capitalist Running Dog Update meeting............

Yes but it really pisses great leader off that Hillary tries to steal his look. He's rescheduled and will be listening.  :D

SergeantMajor

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 27, 2017, 06:32:10 PM
I love how NK is a half hour offset from the imperialistic world. Plus, it's year 106. Great Leader don't fuck around!

What's that line "Piss boy, oh Piss boy...wait for the shake.  It's good to be the King"

Queenie

Quote from: [BG]Lurker on September 27, 2017, 06:46:00 PM
You the man Chefist!!

This is a whole show about George Senda? WOWSERS George is going to be the next Art Bell!

chefist

Pre-show has started...Show starts in 55 minutes.

Don't forget those creative chat room names for shout outs....

Quote from: chefist on September 27, 2017, 07:05:18 PM
Pre-show has started...Show starts in 55 minutes.

Don't forget those creative chat room names for shout outs....