• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Martinez Tonight

Started by SergeantMajor, January 24, 2017, 01:07:16 AM

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 27, 2017, 12:53:14 PM
You need to be drunk for this show or does it merely enhance it? I have a question for you since you are one of the people who uses the word "faggot" , is fuck you in the ass another 4 chan, alt right man thing? Because if it is I am totally lost. I thought you guys are against ass fucking or is that only with other men? I am seriously asking.

Hello PonyBoy, I'm not trying to butt in (no pun), but the word "faggot" is to me, a playground  insult standby from a bygone age.  Did you see Doc's Louis CK vid pertaining to the use of the word?  As far a the other issue, I think it generally means that either you got the better of someone or they got the best of you...certainly not in a sexual manner of course. 

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 27, 2017, 01:01:59 PM
Hello PonyBoy, I'm not trying to butt in (no pun), but the word "faggot" is to me, a playground  insult standby from a bygone age.  Did you see Doc's Louis CK vid pertaining to the use of the word?  As far a the other issue, I think it generally means that either you got the better of someone or they got the best of you...certainly not in a sexual manner of course.
Yeah I get the playground insult and honestly am not offended. Just trying to understand the culture. Thanks for the clearing that up. And I should not have said Alt right because the people on bellgab don't represent them. LOL

Edit: Maybe I can flip it.

Example: "The president is really fucking us in the ass" to "The president is really fucking us missionary style"

See I can't even do it. It's too dumb.

Sorry Chefist for derailing the thread. Hoping to be awake and listening live tonight.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 27, 2017, 01:07:52 PM
Yeah I get the playground insult and honestly am not offended. Just trying to understand the culture. Thanks for the clearing that up. And I should not have said Alt right because the people on bellgab don't represent them. LOL

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3nQeYoYn03s

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 27, 2017, 09:33:33 AM
He seems above meth, more like a coke yuppie. But that's just my opinion.  ::)

If you're referring to me I actually work and have adult things to do sometimes. I can't get by on just writing hack vampire books.  ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 27, 2017, 12:53:14 PM
You need to be drunk for this show or does it merely enhance it? I have a question for you since you are one of the people who uses the word "faggot" , is fuck you in the ass another 4 chan, alt right man thing? Because if it is I am totally lost. I thought you guys are against ass fucking or is that only with other men? I am seriously asking.

I discovered just recently as pointed out by professional comics, that my drinking enhances my creativity & genius. That came from bob levy but whatever. He’s nothing special. I predate 4 chan, I don’t lurk chan sites sadly. I’m not an alt right kind of guy, I’m not affiliated to any political party, however my new partners are libertarians. One possibly running for mayor, I’ve said too much.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 27, 2017, 01:10:47 PM
If you're referring to me I actually work and have adult things to do sometimes. I can't get by on just writing hack vampire books.  ;)

But you're not bitter you haven't the talent to write three (and now on the forth) book, so that's good.  ;)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: username on September 27, 2017, 01:10:48 PM
I discovered just recently as pointed out by professional comics, that my drinking enhances my creativity & genius. That came from bob levy but whatever. He’s nothing special. I predate 4 chan, I don’t lurk chan sites sadly. I’m not an alt right kind of guy, I’m not affiliated to any political party, however my new partners are libertarians. One possibly running for mayor, I’ve said too much.
That's pretty sweet. Thanks for answering me. See ya later and look forward to your drunken tom foolery.

And to the good doctor, I never said I wasn't a hack. lol.

Side bar do you guys remember when scifi would get so mad because people asked him what he wrote and he refused to say? That was some funny shit. What happened to that guy?

I'll never be the hack Falkie is. Not even if I really tried. (Full circle back on topic)

Oh, the tortured artist thing?  Need a blast for the creative juices to flow? That's a William S. Burroughs thing, eh?  Don't buy into it Myke.  Excessive use of drugs or alcohol doesn't make you a more creative artist., It just makes you a junkie or an alcoholic. 

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 27, 2017, 01:18:18 PM
Oh, the tortured artist thing?  Need a blast for the creative juices to flow? That's a William S. Burroughs thing, eh?  Don't buy into it Myke.  Excessive use of drugs or alcohol doesn't make you a more creative artist., It just makes you a junkie or an alcoholic.
Don't forget Stephen King, Ernest Hemingway, Hunter S Thompson, Charles Bukowski.
I do agree with you though and I write on nothing, probably why I'm a hack. I'm doing it wrong.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 27, 2017, 01:14:26 PM

And I never said that you never said that you weren't a hack. I was just pointing out that you are in case you weren't aware of that fact. ;)

GravitySucks

But one's excuses for continuing get more creative.

SredniVashtar

I discovered just recently as pointed out by professional comics, that my drinking enhances my creativity & genius. That came from bob levy but whatever.

Surprised he's still alive. The climax of his 'act' used to involve eating blue cheese dressing out of the ass of a female audience member.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 27, 2017, 01:19:33 PM
Don't forget Stephen King, Ernest Hemingway, Hunter S Thompson, Charles Bukowski.
I do agree with you though and I write on nothing, probably why I'm a hack. I'm doing it wrong.  ;D

Funny you should mention King.  He mentions this very thing in his book On Writing. 

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 27, 2017, 01:28:25 PM
Funny you should mention King.  He mentions this very thing in his book On Writing.
Lots of people call him a hack too. Back when I was getting my degree people said this all time. They were too cool to like him publicly but turns out almost all of them read him. His book on writing was a fun read. (And he's rich)
I wonder what Falkie would say about his creative process?

SredniVashtar

Side bar do you guys remember when scifi would get so mad because people asked him what he wrote and he refused to say? That was some funny shit. What happened to that guy?

I used to see his name at the bottom until fairly recently. He seemed to stop posting about the same time Trump was inaugurated, not sure why. The way people used to needle him was pretty funny.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 27, 2017, 01:28:25 PM

One might never do a line if you pictured Kathy Bates everytime you thought of cocaine.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 27, 2017, 01:31:05 PM
I used to see his name at the bottom until fairly recently. He seemed to stop posting about the same time Trump was inaugurated, not sure why. The way people used to needle him was pretty funny.
Maybe was a liberal? See I never knew what anyone's politics were until the election. I know I went rounds with him about Art. It was funny.

Corona Kitty

Not at all, I’m not tortured in that sense. The new gig is like torture at times, I hate radio commercials. I don’t need it, done the show sober more times than not. I just enjoy having a low alcohol tolerance. I do appreciate the concern however, that is very kind of you.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 27, 2017, 01:34:12 PM
One might never do a line if you pictured Kathy Bates everytime you thought of cocaine.
Now I am thinking about her in that horrible movie About Schmidt. Seriously who the fuck wants to see her naked? Scarred me for life. Yet we have seen a mostly naked falkie at times and wasn't sweet Kathy nude at one point? Comparable to Bates I think.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 27, 2017, 01:35:24 PM
Maybe was a liberal? See I never knew what anyone's politics were until the election. I know I went rounds with him about Art. It was funny.

He knew Trump was the only one that could tackle the beast.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 27, 2017, 01:19:33 PM

Simply out of compassion (because you seem so hopeless lost on this one) I'm going to give it to you straight (not literally, of course  ;)). The reason I use and will continue to use language that's offensive is because I don't think it's right that people should be publicly shamed into speaking a certain way as if one day we'll arrive at a lexicon that offends no one. If we ever do get there that lexicon will have the ability to say nothing meaningful about anyone or anything but will simply be used to control our behaviour. That's why I continue to try to prevent the faggots who would fuck us in the ass from doing so. If you were really a libertarian you'd already understand this.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 27, 2017, 01:35:24 PM

No, he was pro-Trump, that's why I was surprised he hasn't been around. He was all-in on the stalker thing. He couldn't believe Art would tell fibs.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 27, 2017, 01:38:00 PM
Simply out of compassion (because you seem so hopeless lost on this one) I'm going to give it to you straight (not literally, of course  ;)). The reason I use and will continue to use language that's offensive is because I don't think it's right that people should be publicly shamed into speaking a certain way as if one day we'll arrive at a lexicon that offends no one. If we ever do get there that lexicon will have the ability to say nothing meaningful about anyone or anything but will simply be used to control our behaviour. That's why I continue to try to prevent the faggots who would fuck us in the ass from doing so. If you were really a libertarian you'd already understand this.

That only works in moderation. It's your go-to, which makes you easily ignorable.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 27, 2017, 01:38:00 PM

Overlooking the fact there's a simple thing like propriety and self discipline and nothing to do with lexicons, control; Mind or otherwise. If you wish to swim around in your swill fair enough, but don't put your hand up wanting attention for your puerile behaviour and expecting others to join you. Now fuck off and die faggot.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 27, 2017, 01:23:29 PM
Surprised he's still alive. The climax of his 'act' used to involve eating blue cheese dressing out of the ass of a female audience member.

Those were the glory days, he’s still alive & kicking.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 27, 2017, 01:40:24 PM
That only works in moderation. It's your go-to, which makes you easily ignorable.

Yeah, that's why you're responding to my post.  ::) ;D

Corona Kitty

That's pretty sweet. Thanks for answering me. See ya later and look forward to your drunken tom foolery.

I'll never be the hack Falkie is. Not even if I really tried. (Full circle back on topic)

You should call in tonight, I’m pretty good with my tongue.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 27, 2017, 01:38:16 PM
No, he was pro-Trump, that's why I was surprised he hasn't been around. He was all-in on the stalker thing. He couldn't believe Art would tell fibs.
He was one of the white nights about Heather too. That probably is what did it. And I remember now he was pro Trump.

And I remember Falkie starting the "Heater Wade Sucks" thread and then quickly turning it around when he thought he might be able to make some money. He did that with Noory too.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 27, 2017, 01:42:43 PM

Overlooking the fact there's a simple thing like propriety and self discipline and nothing to do with lexicons, control; Mind or otherwise. If you wish to swim around in your swill fair enough, but don't put your hand up wanting attention for your puerile behaviour and expecting others to join you. Now fuck off and die faggot.

Just go back to your island of pedophiles if that's what you're comfortable with.  :D

ponyboysunset

Quote from: username on September 27, 2017, 01:44:11 PM
You should call in tonight, I’m pretty good with my tongue.
Hahahahahah that was funny. And a better argument than can I watch or you haven't been fucked right. Points for style and staying in my wheel house. I'll be in chat even if it means a high dose of caffeine.

Hope your new venture goes well. Best of luck.