• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Martinez Tonight

Started by SergeantMajor, January 24, 2017, 01:07:16 AM

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 26, 2017, 08:02:34 PM
^^^^  So this is from George or did Chefist just flip out on some poor bastard?

It was given to me on the Dark Web...though I can't guarantee some remote viewing was kickin in...

Sorry, I try to keep all this on the Musings thread...sometimes things get confused.

Who

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 26, 2017, 08:02:34 PM
^^^^  So this is from George or did Chefist just flip out on some poor bastard?

It's from Senda. Senda Sendas his email to everyone on the planet. They're everywhere.

Quote from: Who on September 26, 2017, 08:08:59 PM
It's from Senda. Senda Sendas his email to everyone on the planet. They're everywhere.

I see that now.  Was wondering if we were seeing a new, ultra-violent Chefist.  Just George being George..............    ::)

Quote from: chefist on September 26, 2017, 07:22:58 PM
soon, friends...soon...pop up shows...everyone loves those...

Actually, the ones I like are the ones that focus on Falkie.  Those segments are pretty great.  When it deviates from that, it's boring.  You probably have too many people co-hosting.

chefist

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 26, 2017, 09:04:40 PM
Actually, the ones I like are the ones that focus on Falkie.  When it deviates from that, it's boring

I try to do that as much as I can...when did I not? Chat room shout outs are a distraction? Just curious...thanks for the feedback.

Quote from: chefist on September 26, 2017, 09:07:09 PM
I try to do that as much as I can...when did I not? Chat room shout outs are a distraction? Just curious...thanks for the feedback.

Aw c'mon, chat room shout outs are great - most of the handles revolve around the Falkie world.

Also, I'm just speaking for myself.  Other opinions may vary.

heater

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 26, 2017, 09:15:13 PM
Aw c'mon, chat room shout outs are great - most of the handles revolve around the Falkie world.

You speak for the many in this regard.

chefist

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 26, 2017, 09:15:13 PM

thank you...still waiting for how I deviated from Falkie...please, what did I do?

Confused by all of this...do you want me to end the show?

heater

Quote from: chefist on September 26, 2017, 09:24:54 PM
thank you...still waiting for how I deviated from Falkie...please, what did I do?

Wait has Jaz called? No, can’t end the show yet.

chefist

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on September 26, 2017, 09:27:46 PM
Wait has Jaz called? No, can’t end the show yet.

Seems entrenched forces are aligning against MT...we will fight! we will be on the air tomorrow! George is rallying his allies...we have our freedom!

See you tomorrow!

heater

The rumors are true!  George has figured out you have a circle of trust and it has been infiltrated!! I say no more, out of fear this cat may jump right out of the the bag.

chefist

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on September 26, 2017, 09:31:59 PM
The rumors are true!  George has figured out you have a circle of trust and it has been infiltrated!! I say no more, out of fear this cat may jump right out of the the bag.

We don't have much, but we have this on our side as you take a knee...

Quote from: chefist on September 26, 2017, 09:24:54 PM

Hells no, it's the only Bellgab thing I listen to.  The concept is brilliant.  I think all the extra co-hosts take the show off track too often, that's all. 

There is plenty of new Falkie material every week to discuss.  Videos.  Posts commenting on the videos.  Various on-going story lines.  Random items from the past.  Chat room shout outs.  The Rockford Files beginning is inspired and sets a great tone right from the start.

chefist

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 26, 2017, 09:35:28 PM
Hells no, it's the only Bellgab thing I listen to.  The concept is brilliant.  I think all the extra co-hosts take the show off track too often, that's all. 

There is plenty of new Falkie material every week to discuss.  Videos.  Posts commenting on the videos.  Various on-going story lines.  Random items from the past.  Chat room shout outs.  The Rockford Files beginning is inspired and sets a great tone right from the start.

PB...please call in the show on Discord...all would love to hear from you. Thanks.

chefist

It's clear at this point we have push back on the people's show...Martinez Tonight...however, we will stay on the air!

Quote from: chefist on September 26, 2017, 09:45:53 PM
It's clear at this point we have push back on the people's show...Martinez Tonight...however, we will stay on the air!

Not pushback, just saying what we like about the show and want more of.  It's fun to listen to, some of the segments are hilarious. 

That call to Falkie himself was off the charts - it may be time for another call, even if it's just a ''wrong number''.

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on September 26, 2017, 07:46:41 PM
iwouldnt know
im going to direct her to you then she can shove her cucumbers up your ass and then force feed them to you in a salad

as for triggers the only one i want to hear about on sewergab is the one on the gun that you pull when its in your mouth and you decide to end your fucked up life

Hahahah.   WTF?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 27, 2017, 01:25:58 AM
Hahahah.   WTF?
What the hell is going on here this morning? Why all the gross posts?

wr250

Quote from: chefist on September 26, 2017, 09:45:53 PM
until jaz calls in, then you are done.until then the show must go on.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: wr250 on September 27, 2017, 06:12:35 AM
until jaz calls in, then you are done.until then the show must go on.
Jaz the show killer.
I do agree with PB to some extent and believe I said so about it on the last show. I like segments. I also agree another phone call would be great. I was on the edge of my seat at work wondering how long you could keep it going before he realized he was being played. I won't be calling in this time but will be in chat. The chat room is always fun. Chefist you do a great job with your show.

chefist

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 27, 2017, 06:51:16 AM
Jaz the show killer.
I do agree with PB to some extent and believe I said so about it on the last show. I like segments. I also agree another phone call would be great. I was on the edge of my seat at work wondering how long you could keep it going before he realized he was being played. I won't be calling in this time but will be in chat. The chat room is always fun. Chefist you do a great job with your show.

Thanks...we'll be at it again tonight at 7pm PT...hope to see you all there...OH, BIG announcement on the lost George podcasts...everyone will love it!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on September 27, 2017, 08:44:21 AM
Thanks...we'll be at it again tonight at 7pm PT...hope to see you all there...OH, BIG announcement on the lost George podcasts...everyone will love it!

Any more news on Marge and Senda's relationship?

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 27, 2017, 08:51:47 AM

Any more news on Marge and Senda's relationship?

yes, lot's of inboxes to share...

ponyboysunset

Perhaps I should take a nap and listen live? I mean there are those chat room shout outs. I need to start thinking of my name now.

PS what did you guys do with the "good" doctor. I see he hasn't posted this morning.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 27, 2017, 09:23:03 AM
Perhaps I should take a nap and listen live? I mean there are those chat room shout outs. I need to start thinking of my name now.

PS what did you guys do with the "good" doctor. I see he hasn't posted this morning.

Give him time, he has to sleep sometimes, he can't stay for ever on his meth diet.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 27, 2017, 09:30:19 AM
Give him time, he has to sleep sometimes, he can't stay for ever on his meth diet.
He seems above meth, more like a coke yuppie. But that's just my opinion.  ::)

starrmtn001

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 27, 2017, 06:51:16 AM
Jaz the show shoe killer.
FIFY. ;) ;D

Corona Kitty

I guess that means I drink tonight

ponyboysunset

Quote from: username on September 27, 2017, 12:39:21 PM
I guess that means I drink tonight
You need to be drunk for this show or does it merely enhance it? I have a question for you since you are one of the people who uses the word "faggot" , is fuck you in the ass another 4 chan, alt right man thing? Because if it is I am totally lost. I thought you guys are against ass fucking or is that only with other men? I am seriously asking.