• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Martinez Tonight

Started by SergeantMajor, January 24, 2017, 01:07:16 AM

heater

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 11, 2017, 03:33:46 PM
The dream of your average Bellgabber is probably horrifying as hell so it's just as well you didn't get their hopes (or anything else) up. Perhaps an 'On the Couch' segment? You can give selected Bellgabbers a psychological probing, hopefully ending in a tearful confession of some sort. Start with Yorkie, there's enough material there for a good six months.

Good News! After reviewing your tapes and 'On the Couch' performance my manager WhiteCrow has decided to offer you the part time job of fluffer during the SendAlienCon Live Road Show.  I know its tough to dream a dream and not see it come true...but buddy this one is coming true.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on September 11, 2017, 04:47:14 PM
Good News! After reviewing your tapes and 'On the Couch' performance my manager WhiteCrow has decided to offer you the part time job of fluffer during the SendAlienCon Live Road Show.  I know its tough to dream a dream and not see it come true...but buddy this one is coming true.

I'm listening.  :D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2017, 02:49:03 PM
Is WC really trying to fund George to go to this convention? Is there a gofundme or something?  ???

It's presently a works in progress. "GoFundMe" won't be part of any plan I'm associated with.

Anything I discuss with George will only be live, no emails or PMs. I have a few ideas that I may bring up with George on his Live YouTube channel chat. 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 11, 2017, 03:34:41 PM
People used to say nice things about Ted Bundy too.

No one is perfect.. certainly not me. But I do have great hair.  Hoagie has nothing on me.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 11, 2017, 04:59:02 PM
It's presently a works in progress. "GoFundMe" won't be part of any plan I'm associated with.

Anything I discuss with George will only be live, no emails inboxing or PMs. I have a few ideas that I may bring up with George on his Live YouTube channel chat.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 11, 2017, 04:59:02 PM

Anything I discuss with George will only be live, no emails or PMs. I have a few ideas that I may bring up with George on his Live YouTube channel chat.

Don't you think it behooves you to provide some way of supporters contributing to this, if you're actually serious about it?  ???

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2017, 05:05:07 PM
Don't you think it behooves you to provide some way of supporters contributing to this, if you're actually serious about it?  ???

Thank you for your consideration. But please deal directly with George if you want to help him out. I can't put myself in a position that people are in anyway disappointed with me. 

My only 'outside ' request is that the Marvelous Mudking would be willing to be a back up in case George doesn't fulfill any prearranged commitments. The Big Guy's health is always an issue.

Hope others also make it out,..
Wish me luck! ... 

I have HOPE it will be a  ..Really BIG  Show!

https://youtu.be/kjpnfDwWd7Y

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 11, 2017, 05:30:33 PM
Thank you for your consideration. But please deal directly with George if you want to help him out. I can't put myself in a position that people are in anyway disappointed with me. 

My only 'outside ' request is that the Marvelous Mudking would be willing to be a back up in case George doesn't fulfill any prearranged commitments. The Big Guy's health is always an issue.

Hope others also make it out,..
Wish me luck! ... 

I have HOPE it will be a  ..Really BIG  Show!

I fell for it and actually thought it was happening for a minute.  ::)

chefist

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on September 11, 2017, 04:47:14 PM

chefist

How far do we fall down this rabbit hole? The lost George Senda podcasts...

starrmtn001

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 11, 2017, 05:00:58 PM
No one is perfect.. certainly not me. But I do have great hair.  Hoagie has nothing on me.
This is true.  I've seen pictures. ;)

Quote from: chefist on September 11, 2017, 06:33:06 PM
How far do we fall down this rabbit hole? The lost George Senda podcasts...

We go all the way Baby!   All the way

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 11, 2017, 06:58:24 PM
We go all the way Baby!   All the way

This is not an exaggeration...these lost recordings will take weeks to analyze...and will SHOCK everyone. Please be patient during this period, as secret after secret is revealed.

Where do these recordings come from? Who made them? Why have we not heard them before? There are things I can disclose, and much I cannot.

Stay tuned...God Bless...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2017, 05:53:02 PM
I fell for it and actually thought it was happening for a minute.  ::)

At this point in time.  It's nothing more than ideas.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: chefist on September 11, 2017, 07:02:28 PM
This is not an exaggeration...these lost recordings will take weeks to analyze...and will SHOCK everyone. Please be patient during this period, as secret after secret is revealed.

Where do these recordings come from? Who made them? Why have we not heard them before? There are things I can disclose, and much I cannot.

More of Drone's fake movie scripts he had George and Kathy read? We will need to hear George and Kathy's side too.

Anyone have a recording of Drone's two podcasts with George? If I remember correctly, George talks about Drone's scripted voice recordings.

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on September 11, 2017, 03:37:35 PM
A good probing usually ends in tears, blood, broken latex and regret.

If you're in, you are ALL in, Chefist.

paladin1991

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 11, 2017, 06:40:01 PM

You're right about the hair.  Every time I look down, I'm distracted by how luxurious it looks.  I'd never touch it though, that would be gay.

Quote from: chefist on September 11, 2017, 07:02:28 PM

George NEVER has figured out any of these recording "leaks"...

GEORGE, YOU FAT FUCK...
YOUR SOFA BED HAS BEEN BUGGED FOR 41 MONTHS. !
you lDIOT !

what else besides "talking" will be release ?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 11, 2017, 06:40:01 PM

LoL..

Listen to the first few minutes of the video, it's obvious The Big Guy's health is tenuous. I wouldn't want to cause him any stress about coming to Alien Con next year. He wants to go and I'll try to assist him. How that will happen I haven't a clue at this point in time. Faith Hope Love that George realizes 'some' of his many dreams.

The bouncing TV in the rest of the video is apparently a new technology that George is experimenting with. Admire the passion he has to try new and different techniques, some work others don't. The creative genius of  film Director Ed Wood lives on in the Big Guy!

https://youtu.be/GxHVV74Q_Oo

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 12, 2017, 03:04:51 AM
LoL..

Listen to the first few minutes of the video, it's obvious The Big Guy's health is tenuous. I wouldn't want to cause him any stress about coming to Alien Con next year. He wants to go and I'll try to assist him. How that will happen I haven't a clue at this point in time. Faith Hope Love that George realizes 'some' of his many dreams.

The bouncing TV in the rest of the video is apparently a new technology that George is experimenting with. Admire the passion he has to try new and different techniques, some work others don't. The creative genius of  film Director Ed Wood lives on in the Big Guy!

https://youtu.be/GxHVV74Q_Oo

That's the patented 'Senda educate, entertain and inform' o visionâ,,¢. Unfortunately it coincides with the fat cunt videoing other people's efforts and implying its his own.

starrmtn001

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 11, 2017, 11:21:30 PM
You're right about the hair.  Every time I look down, I'm distracted by how luxurious it looks.  I'd never touch it though, that would be gay.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 11, 2017, 03:16:21 PM
I wouldn't be surprised.  WhiteCrow is one of the most caring, and giving-of-oneself members on BellGab.  He can't help it.  It's his nature.

White Crow is the most disingenuous poster here.  Because you seem unaware of that, you may want to look up simp in the urban dictionary.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 12, 2017, 06:56:50 PM
White Crow is the most disingenuous poster here.  Because you seem unaware of that, you may want to look up simp in the urban dictionary.

You might think that, no-one else could pissibly comment... Erm, I mean possibly. 8)

starrmtn001

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 12, 2017, 06:56:50 PM
I'm sorry PB, but you are in error. :-[

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 12, 2017, 08:05:40 AM

That's the patented 'Senda educate, entertain and inform' o visionâ,,¢. Unfortunately it coincides with the fat cunt videoing other people's efforts and implying its his own.
onlee in imp+/- fromat, brong/|_ony..

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 12, 2017, 08:05:40 AM

Nefer substitute!

\
Who
?

chefist

Howdy Folks! On tomorrow's September 17th edition of "Martinez Tonight", we will cover some great topics of discussion...unbelievable free entertainment:

1. Lost George Senda podcasts...
2. Musing's struggle of fund or not to fund TMK's excursion to Alien Con...
3. How long before George loses control and melts down?
4. Update on the efficacy and legitimacy of the SNN (Senda News Network)...
5. Dark web emails from the "Master" himself...ahhh just like the old Weareharbinger days...

As always: confabulation nation, chat room shout out and open lines on Discord.

So, pop open a coldie, brew a hottie, or light up a fattie...we'll be live and alive tomorrow at 7pm PT at UFOship.com and on Discord at https://discord.gg/Y9c7gBb.

See you there, and as always: Keep it Twitchy, BG!

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on September 16, 2017, 05:52:19 PM

Howdy Folks! On tomorrow's September 17th edition of "Martinez Tonight", we will cover some great topics of discussion...unbelievable free entertainment:

1. Lost George Senda podcasts...
2. Musing's struggle of fund or not to fund TMK's excursion to Alien Con...
3. How long before George loses control and melts down?
4. Update on the efficacy and legitimacy of the SNN (Senda News Network)...
5. Dark web emails from the "Master" himself...ahhh just like the old Weareharbinger days...

As always: confabulation nation, chat room shout out and open lines on Discord.

So, pop open a coldie, brew a hottie, or light up a fattie...we'll be live and alive tomorrow at 7pm PT at UFOship.com and on Discord at https://discord.gg/Y9c7gBb.

See you there, and as always: Keep it Twitchy, BG!

See ya there, Chefist! ;) ;D