• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Martinez Tonight

Started by SergeantMajor, January 24, 2017, 01:07:16 AM

chefist

Intro got cut off on the recording...here it is.

chefist

Quote from: ONeill on August 22, 2017, 12:56:56 PM
Just listening, fabulous stuff.

Thanks...appreciate feedback from a Musing's veteran.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on August 22, 2017, 01:45:02 PM
Thanks...appreciate feedback from a Musing's veteran.

At the end when he twigged there was a rat came as a surprise because I thought MV's full name had been mentioned already. Still, it was priceless to hear him go on and on with his usual stream of (un)consciousness almost ignoring you. 

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 22, 2017, 01:50:21 PM
At the end when he twigged there was a rat came as a surprise because I thought MV's full name had been mentioned already. Still, it was priceless to hear him go on and on with his usual stream of (un)consciousness almost ignoring you.

Exactly. Stanley Krim (Cretin) at 1:17:00

https://youtu.be/6_D8g6XGiB4

chefist

JAILHOUSEMULE was the winner on Chat Room Shout Outs. Congrats...

Special mention to:

DeadBeatDadChef
Newport_Cigs
ClamThat8Cincy
HaciendaWhore
Burhg_Unboxing
Beef_BROTHel

Great job as always, folks. See you next Sunday.

Keep it Twitchy.

Quote from: bateman on August 22, 2017, 12:24:50 PM

Leave it to SEWERGAB to spread untruths and impugn the character of The Master.
Philosophical question: Can something non-existent be impugned?

Was listening to the show at work and someone asked me what this podcast was about.... you try to answer that one. I just said a fat guy from California and received a puzzled look.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 24, 2017, 02:47:19 AM
Was listening to the show at work and someone asked me what this podcast was about.... you try to answer that one. I just said a fat guy from California and received a puzzled look.

Best to keep things simple. Trying to describe nearly 3000 pages and 1500 yt videos about Senda will get you fired, lose you friends and give you a breakdown that no therapist could reasonably be expected to address.

chefist

On the next, "Martinez Tonight".

A follow-up to last week's show, which had an extra special appearance by our benevolent benefactor, George Senda himself.

There may be a new surprise guest on the docket, along with all the regular shenanigans. All, Hush Hush, and on the QT.

Thanks for listening, and hope to see you again.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 22, 2017, 05:10:51 PM
Philosophical question: Can something non-existent be impugned?
Yes. ???

By proxy of paradox.  Declaring something a "non-existent," it thereby exists.  :o

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on August 24, 2017, 03:20:45 PM
Looks like MV did some house cleaning. lolz
Hope he remembers to dust. ;) ;D

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on August 24, 2017, 03:20:45 PM
Looks like MV did some house cleaning. lolz

Praise MV!

I'll be tuned in Chefist!!!!  ;D

chefist

On VRN (Vandeven Radio Network), we always cross promote our shows. This Saturday the "Random Cast" will have the Mayweather/McGregor fight live!

Please join in on the fun at UFOship.com...

chefist

Hi Everyone.

There will be no show tonight. My knee hurts, I have acid reflux, you haven't helped me pay my internet bill, my foot hurts, the cats are starving, I have diarrhea, my mother hated me, evil MV....

We'll be back next Sunday...have a great week.

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on August 27, 2017, 02:53:36 PM
Hi Everyone.

There will be no show tonight. My knee hurts, I have acid reflux, you haven't helped me pay my internet bill, my foot hurts, the cats are starving, I have diarrhea, my mother hated me, evil MV....

We'll be back next Sunday...have a great week.

:'( :'( :'(  :-*     ;D ;)

chefist

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 27, 2017, 03:40:12 PM
:'( :'( :'(  :-*     ;D ;)

It's all good, Starr. "Martinez Tonight" doesn't even show up in the new, "Popular Threads". Maybe all things George are over saturated.

A week of reflection for "Martinez Tonight".

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on August 27, 2017, 03:48:37 PM
It's all good, Starr. "Martinez Tonight" doesn't even show up in the new, "Popular Threads". Maybe all things George are over saturated.

Yes.  It's a good idea to detox from the over saturated George, every few weeks.
I hope you are well, Chefist, and you're just taking a break for some fresh air. :)

chefist

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 27, 2017, 03:55:14 PM
Yes.  It's a good idea to detox from the over saturated George, every few weeks.
I hope you are well, Chefist, and you're just taking a break for some fresh air. :)

Thanks, Starr. Ebb and flow...ebb and flow.

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on August 27, 2017, 03:58:34 PM
Thanks, Starr. Ebb and flow...ebb and flow.
You are most welcome, Chefist.

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on August 27, 2017, 03:48:37 PM

I think Martinez Tonight is becoming VERY popular, however, most of the posting is done in the chat room instead of in the thread.  My point is, Martinez Tonight has a popular chat room instead of a heavily used thread.  It's a preference and a choice.  I feel certain you would have one of the most popular threads on the forum if you didn't have the chat open.  I'm not making any recommendations or suggestions, just explaining my opinion that you have chosen a popular chat room over a heavily trafficked thread.   I could be wrong of course.

My best wishes whatever you decide to do, and look forward to hearing you next week Chefist!

chefist

Quote from: brig on August 27, 2017, 04:41:44 PM
I think Martinez Tonight is becoming VERY popular, however, most of the posting is done in the chat room instead of in the thread.  My point is, Martinez Tonight has a popular chat room instead of a heavily used thread.  It's a preference and a choice.  I feel certain you would have one of the most popular threads on the forum if you didn't have the chat open.  I'm not making any recommendations or suggestions, just explaining my opinion that you have chosen a popular chat room over a heavily trafficked thread.   I could be wrong of course.

My best wishes whatever you decide to do, and look forward to hearing you next week Chefist!

Good analysis, Brig. Oh, we'll be back next week. I hope everyone has a fabulous Sunday. Thanks.

Quote from: mv on August 21, 2017, 07:47:32 PM
i don't know.  i don't feel like talking about politics, so the trainwreck show isn't terribly interesting to me at the moment...

You don't say.  What, Evelyn and Trump wouldn't be a fun show for you, dang.

chefist

3 HOURS OF FUN! THANKS ALL FOR JOINING IN.

THERE WAS NO RECORDING...YOU MISSED A CLASSIC!

STARR, STEVE AND DAMON...AWESOME...FUN TIMES.

SEE YOU ALL NEXT SUNDAY!

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on August 28, 2017, 09:25:24 PM

SEE YOU ALL NEXT SUNDAY!

Awesome show tonight, Chefist!  Good on ya, man! ;D ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on August 28, 2017, 09:25:24 PM

SEE YOU ALL NEXT SUNDAY!
No recording?  https://youtu.be/3eVEivmmDpI