• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The people that we miss on the awesome forum.

Started by georgesucks, December 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

aldousburbank

And the world hasn't been the same since Chine came to her senses.

zeebo

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 28, 2014, 10:31:22 AM
And the world hasn't been the same since Chine came to her senses.

Aw man I hope she leaves her senses once in a while and drops by to visit.

fineart

Jackstar

Quote from: fineart on May 02, 2014, 02:11:08 PM
The General is one person that I miss.
I came by to mention that I miss Stellar--really, who doesn't??--but I fucking love The General!

I just saw him like yesterday! *sob*

http://youtu.be/g450eyrN7Pg

bigchucka

Quote from: Jackstar on May 03, 2014, 01:06:14 AM
I came by to mention that I miss Stellar

I know one thing.  He's one "l" away from being a certified bad ass with a BJJ black belt.  Or maybe he is, it isn't like I know the guy...

fineart

Gnoory is one person that I don't miss but I wish he comes back so I (we) can asked him questions. I know that many of us what to know why is Snoory is ruining the show that Art started. George did not make C2C better.

Quote from: c337pilot on December 20, 2013, 02:09:42 AM
how weird. Do you think that the ads could be "angels"?

I ask myself this question quite often.

zeebo

Quote from: Do you think it was angels? on May 03, 2014, 01:26:46 PM
I ask myself this question quite often.

That's weird, the question I ask myself often is:  Zeebo?

What became of Redacted?  Am I not remembering her name correctly?  I don't see it on the members list.

onan

Quote from: West of the Rockies on May 04, 2014, 11:37:26 AM
What became of Redacted?  Am I not remembering her name correctly?  I don't see it on the members list.

(redacted)

zeebo

Quote from: onan on May 04, 2014, 11:39:20 AM
(redacted)

I think she's just really busy these days.  Hope she drops by more in the future.

bigchucka

Quote from: themudking on May 04, 2014, 12:04:32 PM
classified?

File a Freedom Of Information Act request with MV.  He might comply if you can find a judge willing to sign off on it.  Either that or he'll claim the records were lost, misfiled, destroyed in a fire, or some other lame excuse that's been used in the past...

Jackstar

(Redacted) is not gone--(Redacted) is laying in wait for Mad Man (redacted).

WOTR

Quote from: fineart on May 03, 2014, 03:02:27 AM
Gnoory is one person that I don't miss but I wish he comes back so I (we) can asked him questions. I know that many of us what to know why is Snoory is ruining the show that Art started. George did not make C2C better.
For fun I looked it up.  He (or somebody using his account) was here on the 24th of April.  I think he may be ignoring the members for now.  I am certain that if Art returns to broadcast in the future Noory will return to posting here and "helpfully" offer Art the "opportunity" to be a guest on Coast.  Oh, and he will have Oates back on immediately after making those kind overtures to Art and gracing this miserable lot with his presence again....

b_dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on May 04, 2014, 05:36:26 PM
(Redacted) is not gone--(Redacted) is laying in wait for Mad Man (redacted).
(Redacted) is touring with Molly Hatchet.  Don't wait up for her.

McPhallus

Quote from: Jackstar on May 03, 2014, 01:06:14 AM
I came by to mention that I miss Stellar--really, who doesn't??--but I fucking love The General!

Did he get the ban hammer?  His sanctimonious and delusional posts will certainly be missed.

bigchucka

Quote from: McPhallus on May 05, 2014, 09:05:52 AM
Did he get the ban hammer?  His sanctimonious and delusional posts will certainly be missed.

Was active yesterday but hasn't posted since the 29th.  Or at least the last post that isn't in MV's vacuum cleaner bag was on the 29th.  Personally, I was hoping Al Bundy had figured out the Voynich manuscript...  I referred it to someone I watched a documentary about a couple weeks ago but never heard anything back.  It seems like he has an extremely unique skill set is why I did so...

http://youtu.be/z22H89rIMHk

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: McPhallus on May 05, 2014, 09:05:52 AM
His sanctimonious and delusional posts will certainly be missed.

surely you're being sarcastic.