• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Don't worry ddd, Racer X will save you at the last second from Aqueeno's gangstalkers. 

Gunner65

Peter Moon seems obsessed with Aquinos's "ill health"

Gunner65

Dietrich thinks he can revive the "Satanic panic" and Aquino to "verify" his claims.  LOL

But his claims are exposed as shit!

Gunner65

Dietrich is a liar and he knows it!  So he attacks everyone else as being racist pedophiles. all the way back to George Washington!

Pelayo

You aren't good enough to shine the shoes of the founding fathers ddd.

Gunner65

Dietrich is DONE!

And I will see him done.

Gunner65

"Aquino and Trump are Satanists" - Douglas Dietrich

Pelayo

"Uh, yeah ddd, I gotta go cuz I have homework (you're batshit crazy ddd)" - brendan

Gunner65

Wait until Dietrich starts ranting on his own....his little "helpers" will soon leave him.

And yes, I want retribution.

Pelayo

I must have missed the class that taught Ben Franklin built Frankenstein monsters in his basement.

Gunner65

The Arabs took Greek technology (optics) and the Moors used it to what?

Gunner65

Dietrich calls George Noory a Satanist.

Pelayo

Hey Brendan, since you speak arabic, say something to ddd in arabic. See if he understands what you say. ddd claims (lies) to speak about a dozen languages.

Gunner65

Dietrich and Zoghet claim Eastern Orthodox Christianity

Pelayo

Hey ddd, Pavel refers to you as "penis IN anus" since that's what your life revolves around.

Pelayo

ddd is still looking for his sugar momma. Sorry ddd, Judy and you will never be the power couple you fantasized about. Maybe if you start hitting on Greta Thunberg now, by the time you get a response from her she would be legal to fuck.

Pelayo

You never should have been on Coast to Coast ddd, since your spiel about the japs winning WW2 is nothing but your racist fantasy.

Pelayo

When ddd has sex, he rolls them in flour and aims for the brown eye.

Pelayo

What's so unusual about that? ddd customarily wets himself during his shit shows.

Pelayo

Yeah, those girls from taiwan do sick and crazy things like impregnate themselves with hitler's sperm.

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 06, 2019, 08:03:22 PM
Dietrich is DONE!

And I will see him done.
Nah...leave that to lesser men. You are needed to go after the Mexican Cartels after what they did to those 9 Americans. Show them no mercy.

Gunner65

Holy crap! A two hour shit-show!

I fell asleep during tha last 30 minutes! Holy shit!  :D What the hell just happened?

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on November 06, 2019, 08:11:51 PM
I must have missed the class that taught Ben Franklin built Frankenstein monsters in his basement.
Another lie perpetuated by Dietrich.  Debunked years ago. "You can look this shit up"

Gunner65

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 07, 2019, 12:46:54 AM

I fell asleep during the last 30 minutes! Holy shit!  :D What the hell just happened?
Show is now posted on YouTube 4.5 hours long.  Very odd.

Had this weird dream where Dietrich made a public appearance by preaching at a church of all places!
He was trying to promote his sick agendas when an angry mob or was it the police came up to him and put him down in a hail of bullets. No more Dietrich. Not surprised if this happens to take place in San Francisco since there a lots of churches there that accept leftist ideals.

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 07, 2019, 12:46:54 AM

I fell asleep during tha last 30 minutes! Holy shit!  :D What the hell just happened?
Amazing you lasted even that long.