• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: Catsmile on July 27, 2015, 06:34:08 PM

The Anger and aggression exist only in your mind, simply because you don't like or agree with what is written.

I wasn't aware that only certain people were allowed to read or address your post in an open forum. You pulled out the science vs. shroud bait, again. Then flippantly stated, I was wrong as usual. Without supporting your statement. My reply wasn't made to embarrass. Supporting my position of your specious reasoning was the intent. Notes weren't necessary, just an unadulterated memory. How "personal" can information be, when you deem it fit for public consumption? Recalling and using what I read is a habit? Can Jesus and a 12 step program cure me!? I have to tell you. You're starting to share and sound like Falkie. It's a little creepy.

I have nothing against you. Holding a mirror up to you, and conveying ideas you don't believe; is projecting hostility. Really? Animals who are exposed to mirrors perceive their reflection as a hostel aggressor. You have a good deal of experience with hostile people, as does Falkie. Maybe you and he can compare notes and see why you're a pair of "hostile people" magnets. My experience has been people who abuse their temple harbor some serious issues. And use projection, deflection, denial, and victim-hood, to avoid addressing serious issues.         

::)

Hey, rock on, cat lady :-*

flimflam384

It's Art!  Hello there sir.  Hope you're having a great day today.   8)

Oy, fake callers... who needs them?

Art Bell

Well if true some need to pay more.

Art

Catsmile

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 27, 2015, 07:12:58 PM

Hey, rock on, cat lady :-*

Sure thing, honey! Rockin' & noddin' will have to remain your bailiwick.

flimflam384

So more on the time travel thing:  How about a show dedicated to time-slips, out of place artifacts, and the "Mandela Effect" -- common false memories -- these things could indicate the possibilty that time has been/is being meddled with.

Lots of people who remember Mandela dying in the 80's/90's in prison, Gene Wilder dying, Billy Graham dying, Mystery Science Theater 2000, and the BerenstEin Bears (with an E, not an A as in stain).

I'm something of a writer myself and have been researching these things for a project (fiction, mind you) and find them fascinating.

Edit: And the guy from Taured.  Look that story up sometime...

jazmunda

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 27, 2015, 07:19:08 PM
Well, the only actor we use to call your show, is jazmunda.

I'm not an actor; I only play one on TV.

gabrielle

Quote from: Art Bell on July 27, 2015, 07:15:23 PM
Oh my God, look what somebody sent me on Face Book: http://www.rawstory.com/2011/03/exclusive-limbaughs-parent-company-still-using-actors-to-fake-radio-call-ins-exec-tells-raw/

I once heard  a caller  on ....the other show say...".ok I have got to talk to the other station now"....right before the host began talking to him...and his call had nothing to do with the topic being discussed, .....it struck me as very odd and I immediately suspected that this "caller" was paid to call the show whenever it was particularly lacking callers. Hmmm.  coincidence?  I think not.

serenity

Quote from: jazmunda on July 27, 2015, 07:31:57 PM

But did you stay in a Holiday Inn Express?

Quote from: jazmunda on July 27, 2015, 07:31:57 PM

Oh I see what you're doing.  You're trying to confuse the Davebots with a Captain Kirk style logical paradox.  Unfortunately I believe Davebots are immune to such ploys.

TigerLily

Oh my God, look what somebody sent me on Face Book: http://www.rawstory.com/2011/03/exclusive-limbaughs-parent-company-still-using-actors-to-fake-radio-call-ins-exec-tells-raw/
Obviously not a problem for you to get callers.  I'm still suffering from CABTD (calling Art Bell thumb dysplasia) from constant redialing and not getting through.  Btw how is the "start small and grow slowly" going?  :D. Any way to tell how many Time Travellers and total listeners from the first (awesome) week?

b_dubb

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 27, 2015, 07:19:08 PM
Well, the only actor we use to call your show, is jazmunda.
Yeah and he's a BAD actor

Get it?

Re: Attachment ... obviously the time to shut down the Falkie thread has come

Nothing new here..The company I used to work for would do the same. Pretty sad they would reach out to the engineers to get us to call in because they had used all of their producers-editors up as voices. Listeners-viewers are not so gullible. I however would not participate, as it seemed somewhat wrong. I worked for one of the BIG three for a lot of years.

jazmunda

Quote from: b_dubb on July 27, 2015, 08:04:43 PM
Yeah and he's a BAD actor

Get it?

Re: Attachment ... obviously the time to shut down the Falkie thread has come

The high school thespian in me just pulled out a nose hair in order to roll a tear.

b_dubb

Quote from: jazmunda on July 27, 2015, 08:18:01 PM
The high school thespian in me just pulled out a nose hair in order to roll a tear.
BRAVOOOO BRAVISSIMOOOOOOO

*** WILD APPLAUSE ***

nika01

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on July 27, 2015, 08:16:00 PM
Nothing new here..The company I used to work for would do the same. Pretty sad they would reach out to the engineers to get us to call in because they had used all of their producers-editors up as voices. Listeners-viewers are not so gullible. I however would not participate, as it seemed somewhat wrong. I worked for one of the BIG three for a lot of years.

News to me bro. Didnt think sleaze has reached this level

"Premiere hired one of those actors to take over Art's old job."

Good point! I think he got the job because of angelesh....

Queen

Anyone herd from MV??