• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Yorkshire Pud is missing!!

Started by paladin1991, February 20, 2018, 02:23:40 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pyewacket on March 04, 2018, 05:24:51 PM
Whatever they have planned- happy trails, Pud and Laura!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HZvFxEn5k8

Frankly, I think they have some 'splainin to do. ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: pyewacket on March 04, 2018, 05:24:51 PM
Whatever they have planned- happy trails, Pud and Laura!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HZvFxEn5k8

Come on, Pye.  They're family.  Like cousins who married each other.

ksm32

Pud was a fine fixture on this board. I don't have to agree with him politically but he's fine by me.

pyewacket

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 05, 2018, 02:36:47 AM

Come on, Pye.  They're family.  Like cousins who married each other.

Ha- Nothing wrong with RVing and off roading- lots of people do it. Some retirees travel the campgrounds year round to escape the winters and hot summers. My few camping trips were interesting. It was like being in a woodsy trailer park. Too many people, too much noise- and watch out for the old guys riding around the paved pathways on their scooters. We used to joke that the one with the most flags on his was the president and the other was his VP and rival.

Wherever the Puds are- I hope that they are well and safe. 

TigerLily

I think I have solved the mystery of YP's disappearance. He had to go deep cover again because of this exposé just published

Warning: contains many words

A new report contains bombshell details about Christopher Steele, the author of the Trump-Russia dossier

"Former British spy Christopher Steele, the author of the controversial dossier alleging coordination between Trump campaign associates and Russian officials, has long sought to keep private details about his life. But a sprawling new profile of the former MI6 operative from The New Yorker provides new information on Steele's research on President Donald Trump.

"From a bombshell claim about Moscow's role in picking Trump's Cabinet members to information on Steele's life at home with his three cats, here are some of the intriguing new details about the mystery man. ..." - Business Insider

Christopher Steele, the Man Behind the Trump Dossier
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/03/12/christopher-steele-the-man-behind-the-trump-dossier?irgwc=1&utm_medium=10078&utm_campaign=Online%20Tracking%20Link&utm_source=IR

Steele, Christopher Steele

And his lovely blonde wife, Laura Katherine

aldousburbank

He does look like I would imagine YP would look fancy were I to imagine how YP looks.

pate

Quote from: TigerLily on March 06, 2018, 02:40:05 PM
.: contains many words

A new report contains bombshell details about Christopher Steele, the author of the Trump-Russia dossier

". B.. ..." - Christopher Steele, the Man Behind the Trump Dossier

And his lovely

INdeed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q6fDCikjnU

Up All Night

Someone check Broadmoor, Ashworth, and Rampton.

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 06, 2018, 03:10:32 PM
He does look like I would imagine YP would look fancy were I to imagine how YP looks.
I believe The Pud is closer to this.

Sans facial hair and a little pudgier.  Pud pun intended.

Gd5150

Dudes already canned. What happened to the hundreds of rolling IPs and his 64bit password. Damn shame.

Alright, this is getting to the point of being serious.   Does anyone live near Yorkshire (and the crazy female who may have did him in) who could do a welfare check...not THAT kind of welfare check, Senda...settle down!  Now Laura is nice and all, but I mean, she did screw up Falkie's chance to renew his driver's license.  You never know what someone like that is capable of....

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 15, 2018, 03:00:20 PM
Alright, this is getting to the point of being serious.   Does anyone live near Yorkshire (and the crazy female who may have did him in) who could do a welfare check...not THAT kind of welfare check, Senda...settle down!  Now Laura is nice and all, but I mean, she did screw up Falkie's chance to renew his driver's license.  You never know what someone like that is capable of....

It wouldn’t be the first time that someone who hooked up on Paranormal Date went missing under mysterious circumstances.  Just sayin’.

ItsOver

pate

He/she seemed leery of the 'tubes

Eye Miss Boi...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8SmxbpuBd8

ediot: ... 'n Able(d) vydieodit

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on April 03, 2018, 09:12:25 PM
He/she seemed leery of the 'tubes

Eye Miss Boi...

ediot: ... 'n Able(d) vydieodit

Never did like me posting vids. ::)

pate

Release the blood-hounds...

ediot: added blood, for Clarice's sake...

WOTR

Quote from: pyewacket on March 05, 2018, 11:22:57 AM
Ha- Nothing wrong with RVing and off roading- lots of people do it. Some retirees travel the campgrounds year round to escape the winters and hot summers. My few camping trips were interesting. It was like being in a woodsy trailer park. Too many people, too much noise- and watch out for the old guys riding around the paved pathways on their scooters. We used to joke that the one with the most flags on his was the president and the other was his VP and rival.
This is why they invented public land.  Lots of space, large fires, and lots to do.  Don't worry about the scooters- but do keep an eye out for the quads.  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on February 26, 2018, 02:15:32 PM
Well, if this guy accomplished anything, he seems to have done a great job scaring off most of the foreign BellGab trolls on the politics forum.

Nucky Nolan

Some members believe that he now posts as "Tiny Hands". Other members believe that Tiny Hands is a conservative satirizing leftist morons.

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR link=topic=11928.msg1289670#msg1289670 db][/b]ate=1544312108]

You're a few months late to this show but thanks for stepping forward to properly identify yourself as a foreign troll.

Laurakinch

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 08, 2018, 05:43:56 PM
Some members believe that he now posts as "Tiny Hands".

Really? Lol. Nope, that’s not him.

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on December 08, 2018, 06:08:34 PM
You're a few months late to this show but thanks for stepping forward to properly identify yourself as a foreign Mongolian German troll.
Made it a little more precise for you.  ;)