• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 03, 2017, 07:40:57 PM
Don't drag this poor kid into this.
poor kid ?
this young man is obviously of superior breeding, IMPOSSIBLE he is the offspring of SENDA and the Samsquatch !

(he didn't "misuse" Mayo...)

Norm

Mayo?  Or Miracle Whip?

Only one is proven to be bulletproof, the other attracts flies.

Pick wisely....the fat kid knows...

Fyodor Gutman

This thread is finally dying.

Maybe Art Bell will 'come back' and tickle everyone's anus again with a show and the diminished parts of the forum will rise from the dead.

damon

Quote from: ONeill on November 04, 2017, 02:20:41 AM
Is the fat cunt dead?
He is not dead yet. I think he a human cat hybrid so he has a few lives left. The real question is he part cockroach? Will he survived a nuclear attack in the bay area?

damon

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on November 04, 2017, 05:42:57 AM
This thread is finally dying.

Maybe Art Bell will 'come back' and tickle everyone's anus again with a show and the diminished parts of the forum will rise from the dead.
You might be right

Quote from: ONeill on November 04, 2017, 02:20:41 AM
Is the fat cunt dead?
just off the phone after a consultation with the world renowned California Psychics...
without me even asking, she knew I was going to ask about SENDA !
she went on to tell me the Falkie thread is dying a slow death...
unlike SENDA, who she said will shit himself in a sofa bed and as he arises from the mess...
he steps on a cat...stumbles into an Alien (maybe his Alien Head lamp) and drops dead...
his body (what is left of it) is found days later...
along with 3 fat cats...

just as I had hoped suspected it would "go down"...

(and all along I had thought they were just a CON, but damn, they nailed it)

damon

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on November 04, 2017, 11:26:05 AM
just off the phone after a consultation with the world renowned California Psychics...
unlike SENDA, who she said will shit himself in a sofa bed and as he arises from the mess...
he steps on a cat...stumbles into an Alien (maybe his Alien Head lamp) and drops dead...
along with 3 fat cats...

It's kind of good that the thread is dying. There are better topics then the loser that is known as falkie

Queenie

For all you George fans, he is going to be live tonight on periscope. 
Great video too.

Tizzy and I canceled our evening plans and hope to see you all later with George!

https://youtu.be/vlnzlfhAaQI

Who

Quote from: damon on November 04, 2017, 11:46:40 AM
It's kind of good that the thread is dying.

You are correct, sir. When the thread is dead the obnoxious one will have no audience. Being a useless piece of shit is not enough to sustain an audience forever. He had a good run but it's over. Looking forward to a Senda-free internet in 2018.

Who

Quote from: Queenie on November 04, 2017, 01:20:51 PM
For all you George fans, he is going to be live tonight on periscope. 
Great video too.

Tizzy and I canceled our evening plans and hope to see you all later with George!

No.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on November 03, 2017, 07:38:37 PM
I am sure it can go much lower but not at this pace.

This thread has been slower than Kathy.

Georges Periscope Adventures didn't last long...

damon

Quote from: brig on November 04, 2017, 05:47:55 PM
what did he get banned from Periscope too? :o If he did, i guess that he would blame us some way.

damon

Quote from: Who on November 04, 2017, 05:39:21 PM
You are correct, sir. When the thread is dead the obnoxious one will have no audience. Being a useless piece of shit is not enough to sustain an audience forever. He had a good run but it's over. Looking forward to a Senda-free internet in 2018.
He is famous for banning everyone then blame the trolls for having no one for watching and typing or calling in.

damon

George just hates to be told the truth that he SUCKS.  There are many podcasters here on bellgab, George Could study their work and then use them as an example for his podcast.

Queenie

Quote from: damon on November 04, 2017, 06:14:44 PM
George just hates to be told the truth that he SUCKS.  There are many podcasters here on bellgab, George Could study their work and then use them as an example for his podcast.

Anyone have a link to George's broadcast tonight? Tizzy and I hope that Abe and Curtis are on with George too.

Queenie

Quote from: brig on November 04, 2017, 05:47:55 PM

George always seems to find a different venue for his shows if one doesn't work out.

It's unfortunate that he is forced to do this because YouTube and Bellgab are to conservative and PC for George.

damon

Quote from: Queenie on November 04, 2017, 06:33:19 PM
George always seems to find a different venue for his shows if one doesn't work out.

It's unfortunate that he is forced to do this because YouTube and Bellgab are to conservative and PC for George.
No, George is the problem dude. George does not think before he opens his mouth. He breaks the rules. He thinks that the rules only apply to everyone but him. He is an idiot. Queenie you are an idiot if you do not understand that. I hope that the internet banneds him for life.

Who

Quote from: Queenie on November 04, 2017, 06:24:26 PM
Anyone have a link to George's broadcast tonight?

No.

Quote from: Queenie on November 04, 2017, 06:24:26 PM
Tizzy and I hope that Abe and Curtis are on with George too.

No, you do not want that.

Queenie

Quote from: Who on November 04, 2017, 07:17:05 PM
No.

No, you do not want that.

Why Not? Those shows were great with Curtis and Abe. Curtis is dreamy

damon

Quote from: Queenie on November 04, 2017, 07:22:31 PM
Why Not? Those shows were great with Curtis and Abe. Curtis is dreamy
Are you smoking meth or some bad gmo weed?

Who

Quote from: Queenie on November 04, 2017, 07:22:31 PM
Why Not? Those shows were great with Curtis and Abe.

No. They were not good. They were not a "show." They were shit. They were nothing more than Senda expelling methane.

Go to your room.

damon

Quote from: Who on November 04, 2017, 07:25:42 PM
No. They were not good. They were not a "show." They were shit. They were nothing more than Senda expelling methane.

Go to your room.
Queenie needs a 5150 check for supporting Falkie. Queenie here is what a 5150 is. here is the url for it too. http://codes.findlaw.com/ca/welfare-and-institutions-code/wic-sect-5150.html

(a) When a person, as a result of a mental health disorder, is a danger to others, or to himself or herself, or gravely disabled, a peace officer, professional person in charge of a facility designated by the county for evaluation and treatment, member of the attending staff, as defined by regulation, of a facility designated by the county for evaluation and treatment, designated members of a mobile crisis team, or professional person designated by the county may, upon probable cause, take, or cause to be taken, the person into custody for a period of up to 72 hours for assessment, evaluation, and crisis intervention, or placement for evaluation and treatment in a facility designated by the county for evaluation and treatment and approved by the State Department of Health Care Services.  At a minimum, assessment, as defined in Section 5150.4 , and evaluation, as defined in subdivision (a) of Section 5008 , shall be conducted and provided on an ongoing basis.  Crisis intervention, as defined in subdivision (e) of Section 5008 , may be provided concurrently with assessment, evaluation, or any other service.

(b) When determining if a person should be taken into custody pursuant to subdivision (a), the individual making that determination shall apply the provisions of Section 5150.05, and shall not be limited to consideration of the danger of imminent harm.

(c) The professional person in charge of a facility designated by the county for evaluation and treatment, member of the attending staff, or professional person designated by the county shall assess the person to determine whether he or she can be properly served without being detained.  If, in the judgment of the professional person in charge of the facility designated by the county for evaluation and treatment, member of the attending staff, or professional person designated by the county, the person can be properly served without being detained, he or she shall be provided evaluation, crisis intervention, or other inpatient or outpatient services on a voluntary basis.  Nothing in this subdivision shall be interpreted to prevent a peace officer from delivering individuals to a designated facility for assessment under this section.  Furthermore, the assessment requirement of this subdivision shall not be interpreted to require peace officers to perform any additional duties other than those specified in Sections 5150.1 and 5150.2 .

(d) Whenever a person is evaluated by a professional person in charge of a facility designated by the county for evaluation or treatment, member of the attending staff, or professional person designated by the county and is found to be in need of mental health services, but is not admitted to the facility, all available alternative services provided pursuant to subdivision (c) shall be offered as determined by the county mental health director.

(e) If, in the judgment of the professional person in charge of the facility designated by the county for evaluation and treatment, member of the attending staff, or the professional person designated by the county, the person cannot be properly served without being detained, the admitting facility shall require an application in writing stating the circumstances under which the person's condition was called to the attention of the peace officer, professional person in charge of the facility designated by the county for evaluation and treatment, member of the attending staff, or professional person designated by the county, and stating that the peace officer, professional person in charge of the facility designated by the county for evaluation and treatment, member of the attending staff, or professional person designated by the county has probable cause to believe that the person is, as a result of a mental health disorder, a danger to others, or to himself or herself, or gravely disabled.  The application shall also record whether the historical course of the person's mental disorder was considered in the determination, pursuant to Section 5150.05.  If the probable cause is based on the statement of a person other than the peace officer, professional person in charge of the facility designated by the county for evaluation and treatment, member of the attending staff, or professional person designated by the county, the person shall be liable in a civil action for intentionally giving a statement that he or she knows to be false.

(f) At the time a person is taken into custody for evaluation, or within a reasonable time thereafter, unless a responsible relative or the guardian or conservator of the person is in possession of the person's personal property, the person taking him or her into custody shall take reasonable precautions to preserve and safeguard the personal property in the possession of or on the premises occupied by the person.  The person taking him or her into custody shall then furnish to the court a report generally describing the person's property so preserved and safeguarded and its disposition, in substantially the form set forth in Section 5211 , except that if a responsible relative or the guardian or conservator of the person is in possession of the person's property, the report shall include only the name of the relative or guardian or conservator and the location of the property, whereupon responsibility of the person taking him or her into custody for that property shall terminate.  As used in this section, “responsible relative” includes the spouse, parent, adult child, domestic partner, grandparent, grandchild, or adult brother or sister of the person.

(g)(1) Each person, at the time he or she is first taken into custody under this section, shall be provided, by the person who takes him or her into custody, the following information orally in a language or modality accessible to the person.  If the person cannot understand an oral advisement, the information shall be provided in writing.  The information shall be in substantially the following form:

My name is ____________.

I am a ____________.

(peace officer/mental health professional)

with ____________.

(name of agency)

You are not under criminal arrest, but I am taking you for an examination by mental health professionals at ____________

(name of facility)

You will be told your rights by the mental health staff.

(2) If taken into custody at his or her own residence, the person shall also be provided the following information:

You may bring a few personal items with you, which I will have to approve.  Please inform me if you need assistance turning off any appliance or water.  You may make a phone call and leave a note to tell your friends or family where you have been taken.

(h) The designated facility shall keep, for each patient evaluated, a record of the advisement given pursuant to subdivision (g) which shall include all of the following:

(1) The name of the person detained for evaluation.

(2) The name and position of the peace officer or mental health professional taking the person into custody.

(3) The date the advisement was completed.

(4) Whether the advisement was completed.

(5) The language or modality used to give the advisement.

(6) If the advisement was not completed, a statement of good cause, as defined by regulations of the State Department of Health Care Services.

(i)(1) Each person admitted to a facility designated by the county for evaluation and treatment shall be given the following information by admission staff of the facility.  The information shall be given orally and in writing and in a language or modality accessible to the person.  The written information shall be available to the person in English and in the language that is the person's primary means of communication.  Accommodations for other disabilities that may affect communication shall also be provided.  The information shall be in substantially the following form:

My name is ____________.

Who

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on November 04, 2017, 11:26:05 AM
along with 3 fat cats...

Senda already died once. Three days later he came out and saw his shadow and we had six more weeks of winter.