• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Lilith

Quote from: coaster on April 15, 2016, 09:17:09 PM
She is just a pawn in this weird game Art is trying to play. I don't think she knew what she was getting into. Now she's got to steer a fucking train wreck for five hours every night, and I assume is afraid to say anything about it because she doesn't want to upset daddy.
Sooner or later when Art or Keith decide to pull the plug on this failed experiment, Art will disappear with not so much as a "thank you" for Heather. Guaranteed.
I'm still laughing over Art trying to dangle Heather in front of us. She wants to come back, but I said no because you are mean.   ::)

(Redacted) is a big girl, she could quit.  I would.

GravitySucks

Quote from: chefist on April 15, 2016, 09:25:47 PM
Fuck! Tomorrow night...we'll talk about all this shit! No more political correctness, ass kiss stuff! DONE!

George Senda will be brought to his knees and justice will be served!

coaster

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 15, 2016, 09:24:29 PM
These are the people that she felt close to and supported her .Heather would naturally expect the friendship and support to continue.

There are many people whom I care for and support, but that doesn't mean I'm going to lie to them. Is that what friendship is to you? Blindly cheerleading for someone isn't support, it's a waste of everyone's time.
If I had a friend who was terrible at radio, I'd tell them. Wheres the friendship if there is no honesty?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: brig on April 15, 2016, 09:28:55 PM
(Redacted) is a big girl, she could quit.  I would.

+1. I think I would have quit a while ago.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on April 15, 2016, 09:23:14 PM
I'm a little gobsmacked by that one myself.
I was just thinking of you the other day. Glad to see you back.

JesusJuice

Art's last couple post are creepy as all get out. So he's got complete control of Heather like a svengali? She's no longer an autonomous person.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MV on April 15, 2016, 09:21:20 PM
Yeah, that's pretty fucking absurd.

Why is that absurb?  Heather is person with feelings. She enjoyed Bellgab.
Now it would be a painful experience.  If it was any of my business to advise her, I too would tell her to stay away.

trostol

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 15, 2016, 09:30:14 PM

his Cupcake has been making him sleep with his goats who are mean to him

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 15, 2016, 09:30:14 PM

Hi IG. Yeah, I'm around. In a hotel room in Chicago at the moment, been busy, but I'm present.

Wondering if this is Art covering his bases so when she snaps he can make the case he was always supportive and it was all on her?

Lilith

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on April 15, 2016, 09:22:55 PM
yes exactly thank you the list is endless !!!!!

...and Getting Longer Every Day!

Quote from: trostol on April 15, 2016, 09:31:21 PM
his Cupcake has been making him sleep with his goats who are mean to him
Oh the goats! How cute!

GravitySucks

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on April 15, 2016, 09:31:24 PM
Hi IG. Yeah, I'm around. In a hotel room in Chicago at the moment, been busy, but I'm present.

Find a Portillo's and have an Italian beef/Italian sausage with extra juice, sweet and hot peppers for me. Tell cupcake you did it for me. She will understand.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: JesusJuice on April 15, 2016, 09:30:47 PM
Art's last couple post are creepy as all get out. So he's got complete control of Heather like a svengali? She's no longer an autonomous person.

That's your perception of reality. . Nothing more .. I don't make such silly connections of dots without any evidence

You know what Art?  You can either participate here or not.  Ditto for Heather.  But if you are expecting some kind of special status, as if you are somehow above all of us - that ship has sailed.  You are no longer a broadcasting celebrity, you are a FORMER broadcaster.  Get used to it.

Also, if you think Heather's previous participation here confers on her special standing, where Bellgabbers suspend their cognitive faculties BECAUSE YOU TELL US TO - well, you simply haven't been paying attention. Heather found Noory lacking, and was vocal about it.  He had the stones to come here and confront his critics, whilst she has chosen to hide. She has failed to meet the standards she herself set.

Click on the member link above.  Find (Redacted).  Review her posts in the George Noory Sucks thread.  Then get back to us about her performance. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 15, 2016, 09:31:01 PM
Now it would be a painful experience.  If it was any of my business to advise her, I too would tell her to stay away.

I agree.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: coaster on April 15, 2016, 09:29:12 PM
There are many people whom I care for and support, but that doesn't mean I'm going to lie to them. Is that what friendship is to you? Blindly cheerleading for someone isn't support, it's a waste of everyone's time.
If I had a friend who was terrible at radio, I'd tell them. Wheres the friendship if there is no honesty?

Also, the people you encounter on an internet forum are not your "friends".  Exchanging private messages from time to time and learning you share an affinity for Pabst does not constitute friendship... at least, not as I define it.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: chefist on April 15, 2016, 09:25:47 PM
Fuck! Tomorrow night...we'll talk about all this shit! No more political correctness, ass kiss stuff! DONE!

George Senda will be brought to his knees and justice will be served!

Are you like proud of that?

MV/Liberace!

Your analysis of Art's comments is surface, at best.

73s

Isn't being a public figure as a host of a radio program automatically setting you up for some painful feedback, comments and trolling? There's support and there's criticism, criticism can be used to her benefit to become better at what she does.  If she doesn't visit here personally, at least someone on her team ought to consider legitimate criticism and advise her. Living in a sterile bubble of happy thoughts won't make her get better.

I would think being in her position is not easy. I wouldn't want to see negative stuff either. But I also would never want that gig in a million years.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 15, 2016, 09:33:47 PM
Find a Portillo's and have an Italian beef/Italian sausage with extra juice, sweet and hot peppers for me. Tell cupcake you did it for me. She will understand.

Had an Italian beef for dinner tonight with giardiniera. I told Cupcake that I had a turkey sandwich. Last night it was a "salad", which in reality was two Chicago dogs.

Quote from: 73s on April 15, 2016, 09:11:04 PM
And Heather is 40+ years old and is not timid, she can dish it out with the best...

She can?  It was embarrassing when she called the GaBcast and tried to ''dish it out'' on Bateman

Kolchak

Heather wanted to have the real John Titor on, but I shot it down because some people on Bellgab were rude.

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on April 15, 2016, 09:35:27 PM
You know what Art?  You can either participate here or not.  Ditto for Heather.  But if you are expecting some kind of special status, as if you are somehow above all of us - that ship has sailed.  You are no longer a broadcasting celebrity, you are a FORMER broadcaster.  Get used to it.

Also, if you think Heather's previous participation here confers on her special standing, where Bellgabbers suspend their cognitive faculties BECAUSE YOU TELL US TO - well, you simply haven't been paying attention. Heather found Noory lacking, and was vocal about it.  He had the stones to come here and confront his critics, whilst she has chosen to hide. She has failed to meet the standards she herself set.

Click on the member link above.  Find (Redacted).  Review her posts in the George Noory Sucks thread.  Then get back to us about her performance.

I agree with you,, either join in the conversation or????

Lilith

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on April 15, 2016, 09:35:27 PM

73s

Quote from: MV on April 15, 2016, 09:35:44 PM
Also, the people you encounter on an internet forum are not your "friends".  Exchanging private messages from time to time and learning you share an affinity for Pabst does not constitute friendship... at least, not as I define it.

lol exactly! And I also think all of this is way the fuck overblown. It's not people dying in Syria, it's just a damned entertainment show at the end of the day. Art, Heather, everyone should have a cool one and relax. It's the weekend for fuck's sake   ::)

Lilith

Quote from: Kolchak on April 15, 2016, 09:39:17 PM
Heather wanted to have the real John Titor on, but I shot it down because some people on Bellgab were rude.

That explains everything.

SciFiAuthor

At this point, Heather should come back to bellgab and engage with people. She shouldn't do it negatively, just engage again directly and build support.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on April 15, 2016, 09:38:44 PM
Had an Italian beef for dinner tonight with giardiniera. I told Cupcake that I had a turkey sandwich. Last night it was a "salad", which in reality was two Chicago dogs.
Are you sure she doesn't read Bellgab?

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on April 15, 2016, 09:40:46 PM
At this point, Heather should come back to bellgab and engage with people. She shouldn't do it negatively, just engage again directly and build support.

What happens when cages are rattled?